This topic is locked from further discussion.

SkullSpliter12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 SkullSpliter12
Member since 2006 • 62 Posts

Is it worth it to get the new PSP slim and sell my old PSP? Is the new one really that great because i dont want to get it if its not much better... OO and are the going to ever comeout with the mobilephone capabilities?

n0sez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 n0sez
Member since 2007 • 229 Posts
Well here we go. Okay first off the new slim psp is obviously slimmer and lighter. Now that it is lighter it feels cheap in your hand but it really isn't. I really haven't had enough experience with it because i just got it Thursday and i have been very precautious about it. Also the analog stick is one piece so the little top piece doesn't come off. It fits more comfortably in your pocket, which is good if you bring it out or to school. Oh and the little bumps on the back are gone so it is going tofeel weird the first couple of times you play it. It has a nice color to it too. Thats all i really know on the build of the PSP. Now the internal part of the slim PSP is a different story. That is just better in every way. It has been fixed from all the security holes that the old psp had, you can play it on your TV as like a home console, it has a faster UMD drive, and there is more ram space. The old psp had 32mb of ram and the slim has 64mb so it faster on the internet too. I don't think there is any draw backs on upgrading, besides its good to get the newest stuff anyway,except that you cant use the old mic. So if you really want it i say go for it. Its totally up to you. I just gave you a brief overview of the PSP slim. So sleep on it what ever and good luck.
B-bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#3 B-bad
Member since 2002 • 5705 Posts
imo yes it is worth it to upgrade to the slim, it's really an improved system
lightdarksamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points