Is it worth Buying a PS Vita?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Habsrule31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Habsrule31
Member since 2012 • 115 Posts
I am looking at getting a PS Vita for Christmas or on boxing day. Is it worth buying if I travel a lot for sports and have an Xbox 360 and a PS3. If it is worth buying should I purchase the AC Bundle or COD Bundle?
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#2 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
I don't travel a lot (public transit aside), and I fully recommend the Vita. It's nice to just have the convenience of portability, and if you're travelling often, you'll enjoy it even more often. I'd say that the AC Bundle is probably going to include the better game, but we haven't got any reviews of Call of Duty yet, so you may want to wait for reviews to come out. It's a little early to say, but AC sounds like a good Assassin's Creed game with some gameplay and story problems. Call of Duty is developed by Nihilistic, who developed the underwhelming Resistance: Burning Skies.
PCgameruk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PCgameruk
Member since 2012 • 2273 Posts

Playing FIFA is good taking a dump.

Uchiha_Sasuke1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Uchiha_Sasuke1
Member since 2002 • 1636 Posts

I tried playing uncharted in best buy and I was surprise how comfortable it is to hold. Although the problem is that I didn't see a lot of games for it. By now they should have had more title out for it. But i dont know if the price is worth getting for a Vita, I would probobly just wait it up for mjore progress. You might be able to buy something better or maybe just to increase your money stash while waiting.

Habsrule31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Habsrule31
Do you think in the upcoming months there will be more games for it? I read somewhere that Sony has a lot of games being developed for it right now, Is that true?
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TwistedShade
Member since 2012 • 3139 Posts

Do you think in the upcoming months there will be more games for it? I read somewhere that Sony has a lot of games being developed for it right now, Is that true?Habsrule31
Despite what people want say Sony isn't giving up on it. And right now i'm sure alot is being developed as we know first party they have a new Killzone game and a new MediaMolecure(spelled that wrong i bet) game. and there is a good amount of 3rd party support still. And even now there is alot to play a certainly good and wide selection of retail games and then you have the giant PSP/PS1 games to download and there are some great gems that shouldn't be missed in there.

Also i would recommend the COD bundle i haven't really enjoyed Assassin's creed so far and since i enjoy Shooters more i would imagine it would be better. Ofcourse everyone has an opinion and if you want the white Vita then you may lean towards the Assassin's creed one.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts
I am looking at getting a PS Vita for Christmas or on boxing day. Is it worth buying if I travel a lot for sports and have an Xbox 360 and a PS3. If it is worth buying should I purchase the AC Bundle or COD Bundle? Habsrule31
Depends. Do want a white Vita or a Black Vita?
Habsrule31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Habsrule31
[QUOTE="Habsrule31"]I am looking at getting a PS Vita for Christmas or on boxing day. Is it worth buying if I travel a lot for sports and have an Xbox 360 and a PS3. If it is worth buying should I purchase the AC Bundle or COD Bundle? Heirren

Not really sure. I know that the AC bundle is white and COD is black. I guess I will have to think about that for the next month
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts
[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="Habsrule31"]I am looking at getting a PS Vita for Christmas or on boxing day. Is it worth buying if I travel a lot for sports and have an Xbox 360 and a PS3. If it is worth buying should I purchase the AC Bundle or COD Bundle? Habsrule31

Not really sure. I know that the AC bundle is white and COD is black. I guess I will have to think about that for the next month

Keep in my that the White one will be limited, and may hold a higher realm value in the future.
Habsrule31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Habsrule31
[QUOTE="Heirren"][QUOTE="Habsrule31"][QUOTE="Heirren"] Depends. Do want a white Vita or a Black Vita?

Keep in my that the White one will be limited, and may hold a higher realm value in the future.

Yeah the White vita would be something different plus I would rather have AC over COD so if anything I will be going with that one.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DeviIHuman
Member since 2012 • 212 Posts

I enjoy playing Vita if you're busy and always at work you can enjoy Vita since you can play it everywhere. It depends on what type of games you want.
So I would like to ask you what type of games you liked to play on Vita?

Habsrule31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Habsrule31

I enjoy playing Vita if you're busy and always at work you can enjoy Vita since you can play it everywhere. It depends on what type of games you want.
So I would like to ask you what type of games you liked to play on Vita?

DeviIHuman
I like all types of games to play for my consoles. When it comes to handheld I will play almost anything except for fighters and sports games cause I have all of those for my Xbox or PS3.
p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
I would get the cod edition since i like black more than white. I could always get a different special edition with a better color when the next model comes out. Like psp 2000 had the god of war red.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DeviIHuman

Crash
Ragnarok Odyssey
Dokuro
Little Big Planet

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

Yes it is worth it. The only drawback with the PSvita is the memory card prices. That is my only grip with the PSvita. It is a fantastic portable console. If you travel and like videogames than yep buy a PSvita. AC white bundle is a good pick.

Habsrule31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Habsrule31

Yes it is worth it. The only drawback with the PSvita is the memory card prices. That is my only grip with the PSvita. It is a fantastic portable console. If you travel and like videogames than yep buy a PSvita. AC white bundle is a good pick.

Megavideogamer
I will probably be going with the vita because it just has better games. I was considering the 3DS but I don't think I'll like the games on it even though there are a lot.
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TwistedShade

One of the reasons I really like my Vita, compared to my 3DS is just because of the Playstation Store. There are just so many games already on it and it's great being able to play PS1 games on the go.

Kukurochan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Kukurochan
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Crash
Ragnarok Odyssey
Dokuro
Little Big Planet

DeviIHuman
I do have 2 games on your list Ragnarok Odyssey Dokuro Little Big Planet is kinda good from the feedbacks of my friends..might try it out soon
j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

One of the reasons I really like my Vita, compared to my 3DS is just because of the Playstation Store. There are just so many games already on it and it's great being able to play PS1 games on the go.

TwistedShade
PSOne games on the go are awesome.. but isn't the 3DS full physical media backwards compatibility awesome as well? Unless you didn't own a DS already or don't like DS titles. Or were you saying that 3DS don't release their titles digitally?
TwistedShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TwistedShade

[QUOTE="TwistedShade"]

j2zon2591

PSOne games on the go are awesome.. but isn't the 3DS full physical media backwards compatibility awesome as well? Unless you didn't own a DS already or don't like DS titles. Or were you saying that 3DS don't release their titles digitally?

I was saying i find the EShop lacking. The Virtual console isn't nearly as large as the Wii's and while there are a few there isn't alot of quality titles.

Avatar image for -ArchAngeL-777-
-ArchAngeL-777-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 -ArchAngeL-777-
Member since 2007 • 3840 Posts

Its hard not to recommend one of the Black Friday deals. For $199 you get a Wifi Vita + 4GB + either Black Ops or AC Liberation. Thats an unbelievable deal considering Wifi was selling for $250 with no game or card back in March when it launched outside of Japan.

A lot depends on what you like to play. There are definitely good games for Vita + you can play a lot of PSP and PS1 games on it. If you never had a PSP, then there are a lot of high quality titles to fill the gap with.

Habsrule31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Habsrule31

Its hard not to recommend one of the Black Friday deals. For $199 you get a Wifi Vita + 4GB + either Black Ops or AC Liberation. Thats an unbelievable deal considering Wifi was selling for $250 with no game or card back in March when it launched outside of Japan.

A lot depends on what you like to play. There are definitely good games for Vita + you can play a lot of PSP and PS1 games on it. If you never had a PSP, then there are a lot of high quality titles to fill the gap with.

-ArchAngeL-777-
I had a PSP a few years ago. I am looking at buying one on boxing day or asking for one for Christmas so I will probably be doing that with AC Liberation over COD
Kukurochan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kukurochan
wii is a good buy too..my cousin owns one.. vita for me for handheld console coz we are always out of town..its hassle to bring the whole equipment on my bag
Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16534 Posts

i have a vita and it is not worth it. There are no games for it right now but I do see alot of potential and I think the future is really exciting for this console. I also have the 3ds xl and it is a much better gaming device with a far better library. I mean the only thing keeping the psp vita afloat right now is the fact that nintendo couldn't be bothered making a DS with decent hardware specs. If they did I doubt the vita would have survived as long as it did. So now the pros and cons of the ps vita:

First the web browser-->suprisingly terrible web browser, it is a poS that barely functions. Next thecamera on it is also terrible. In fact the camera is almost as bad as the nintendo 3ds camera. The graphics are good overall. In uncharted for example some scenes look awesome and then you go to another scene where everything looks like garbage. The 3ds graphics aren't as good as the vita but they're still good enough. The app selection on the vita is also terrible. I wish sony had just made the OS some modified version of android, then we would have had a million awesome apps running smoothly and enabling multi tasking. The vita OS doesn't allow multi tasking which is pretty messed up since its a quad core cpu. The secondary analogue stick for the vita is also not that great. Battery life is pretty weak. The vita does have potential like I said earlier such as the upcoming ps+ service...Im drooling just thinking about it. The OLED screen is also very beautiful (a finger print magnet though which I suggest you get a screen protector for) So those are the pros and cons for the vita. I believe that the 3ds is a better choice for gaming right now since the vita is NOT worth $250 plus another $50 for a memory card. I suggest waiting for the price to drop to at LEAST $200 with memory card bundled in. I got the vita since I traded a $100 playbook which made the deal awesome for me. If you get the vita it will be collecting dust most of the time as mine is.

Kukurochan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Kukurochan
i also heard that 3DS is better than Vita..but now im enjoying my Dokuro on vita
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

i also heard that 3DS is better than Vita..but now im enjoying my Dokuro on vitaKukurochan
3DS has more quality games but the Vita has more promise and has some games that the 3DS simply can't compete with (NFS MW, AC Liberation, etc.). The Vita is also a much better multimedia device. The resolution is much bigger and the screen is amazing. I have both systems and like them both, they have their strengths and weaknesses. Right now the 3DS's strength is the amount of quality games while the Vita's strength is power and multimedia function along with some fantastic games. Hopefully the Vita will pick up more quality games in the future. It all depends on what you're looking for in a handheld.

DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 DarthJohnova
Member since 2010 • 4599 Posts

[QUOTE="Kukurochan"]i also heard that 3DS is better than Vita..but now im enjoying my Dokuro on vitaToxic-Seahorse

3DS has more quality games

I kind of disagree, which is fine, everybody has opinions. But I have a 3DS and I find the catalogue severely lacking. Neither of them have great support IMO. I'm gonna pick up a Vita soon but I've already identified 18 games I want for it, in comparison to about 8 for the 3DS.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Toxic-Seahorse
[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]

[QUOTE="Kukurochan"]i also heard that 3DS is better than Vita..but now im enjoying my Dokuro on vitaDarthJohnova

3DS has more quality games

I kind of disagree, which is fine, everybody has opinions. But I have a 3DS and I find the catalogue severely lacking. Neither of them have great support IMO. I'm gonna pick up a Vita soon but I've already identified 18 games I want for it, in comparison to about 8 for the 3DS.

Well, while "quality" is subjective, the 3DS does have more highly rated games (if you count reviews for anything). A lot of those games I don't want, for example, kingdom hearts and Kid Icarus don't interest me, but I won't deny that they're quality games.
DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 DarthJohnova
Member since 2010 • 4599 Posts
[QUOTE="DarthJohnova"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] 3DS has more quality gamesToxic-Seahorse

Well, while "quality" is subjective, the 3DS does have more highly rated games (if you count reviews for anything). A lot of those games I don't want, for example, kingdom hearts and Kid Icarus don't interest me, but I won't deny that they're quality games.

Yeah fair enough. I just don't think they've got enough third party support on the 3DS. Monster Hunter will be great though. I'll stop talking about that though as it's not the correct forum board ;) Looking forward to picking up a Vita though, hope it's good :)
dasik44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dasik44
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

I love my Vita and will continue to support it because its most impressive handheld I've ever owned[PSP, 3DS, and PSVita]. I definitely would recommend the Vita to anyone who enjoys the playstation brand in gaming, but what peaple seem to forget most is that the Vita isn't even a year old yet, [70+ games in 9months] so atleast give it time and I bet it will turn out better than we could have hoped.

I promise you won't be dissappointed!

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Toxic-Seahorse
[QUOTE="DarthJohnova"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="DarthJohnova"] I kind of disagree, which is fine, everybody has opinions. But I have a 3DS and I find the catalogue severely lacking. Neither of them have great support IMO. I'm gonna pick up a Vita soon but I've already identified 18 games I want for it, in comparison to about 8 for the 3DS.

Yeah fair enough. I just don't think they've got enough third party support on the 3DS. Monster Hunter will be great though. I'll stop talking about that though as it's not the correct forum board ;) Looking forward to picking up a Vita though, hope it's good :)

I just got mine a couple days ago. I bought the AC Bundle and NFS Most Wanted along with it. So far I'm loving the system. I love being able to play music while in games and how easy it is to multitask and go right back to what you were doing.
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 blaznwiipspman1

the thing about the vita is it is a useless handheld device. Yeah sure its a decent multi media device but the thing is everyone has a samsung galaxy or an iphone, and no one will use a vita over their phones or tablets for media. The 3ds also has media function, though the screen display and resolution blows.The psp1 was much more revolutionary back in the day, it was ahead of its time.

Also, please list the 18 games that you want on the vita as im having trouble finding even 1 game on the vita I want (aside from possibly nfs mw). The 3ds games wise blows the vita out of the water, though to be honest the 3ds' library isn't so great either. Well at least its backwards compatible with the DS so theres a huge library of quality games for dirt cheap.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 blaznwiipspman1

[QUOTE="DarthJohnova"][QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"] Well, while "quality" is subjective, the 3DS does have more highly rated games (if you count reviews for anything). A lot of those games I don't want, for example, kingdom hearts and Kid Icarus don't interest me, but I won't deny that they're quality games. Toxic-Seahorse

I just got mine a couple days ago. I bought the AC Bundle and NFS Most Wanted along with it. So far I'm loving the system. I love being able to play music while in games and how easy it is to multitask and go right back to what you were doing.

bro...are you sure you have the same vita I have? The one with a terrible browser (which could have been so much more) and multi tasking is pretty much one program open at a time. If you want to open up netflix and facebook then one must close...that is not multi tasking bro.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Granpire
Tonight's patch will make the browser a background app - just saying.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"][QUOTE="DarthJohnova"] Yeah fair enough. I just don't think they've got enough third party support on the 3DS. Monster Hunter will be great though. I'll stop talking about that though as it's not the correct forum board ;) Looking forward to picking up a Vita though, hope it's good :)blaznwiipspman1

bro...are you sure you have the same vita I have? The one with a terrible browser (which could have been so much more) and multi tasking is pretty much one program open at a time. If you want to open up netflix and facebook then one must close...that is not multi tasking bro.

Apparently you don't have the same Vita I have. On my Vita you can play your music while playing a game. You can even be playing a game, decide to go look through the PS Store with your game satrill open and go right back to your game without loading it. If that isn't multitasking I have no idea what is. You sound more like a hater than someone who actually owns the system.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 blaznwiipspman1

i guess ill take a pic then...

pspvitapsp3ds.jpg

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Granpire

Apparently you don't have the same Vita I have. On my Vita you can play your music while playing a game. You can even be playing a game, decide to go look through the PS Store with your game satrill open and go right back to your game without loading it. If that isn't multitasking I have no idea what is. You sound more like a hater than someone who actually owns the system.

Toxic-Seahorse
You sound more like a fanboy. Be realistic. Playing music, using Twitter, and browsing the PS Store (now the browser) while playing a game isn't "easy" multitasking. It's a little bit of multitasking, but it's nowhere near where it could be.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]

Granpire

You sound more like a fanboy. Be realistic. Playing music, using Twitter, and browsing the PS Store (now the browser) while playing a game isn't "easy" multitasking. It's a little bit of multitasking, but it's nowhere near where it could be.

I didn't say the Vita was the best or even good at multitasking, just that the Vita could do it when the other user said it couldn't. What exactly is fanboyish about that? Yeah it could be better, but then again, everything can be improved.

i guess ill take a pic then...

pspvitapsp3ds.jpg

blaznwiipspman1

Still doesn't make up for the fact that you were wrong.

Kukurochan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kukurochan
Oh nice..i missed my psp
Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

I want a Vita despite the few games available on the platform. It is a great system with interesting functions. The first PSP got off to a rocky start but it eventually took off. I am sure it's the same with this second iteration by Sony. Keep in mind Nintendo has been in the handheld business for decades whereas this is only Sony's second generation in the business. Sony's nickel and diming practice like the memory card ripoff and their refusal to drop prices to better meet demand is pretty idiotic business-wise however.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Granpire

I didn't say the Vita was the best or even good at multitasking, just that the Vita could do it when the other user said it couldn't. What exactly is fanboyish about that? Yeah it could be better, but then again, everything can be improved.Toxic-Seahorse

I'd point out that all the Vita's competitors have been able to browse the internet in the background, while the Vita gained this capability last night. It's not exactly praise-worthy.

But you're right, it does have multitasking (however rare it is), and blaznwiipspman1 was wrong. I do like the capabilities that are there, but I wish more was done with it.

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts

the thing about the vita is it is a useless handheld device. Yeah sure its a decent multi media device but the thing is everyone has a samsung galaxy or an iphone, and no one will use a vita over their phones or tablets for media. The 3ds also has media function, though the screen display and resolution blows.The psp1 was much more revolutionary back in the day, it was ahead of its time.

Also, please list the 18 games that you want on the vita as im having trouble finding even 1 game on the vita I want (aside from possibly nfs mw). The 3ds games wise blows the vita out of the water, though to be honest the 3ds' library isn't so great either. Well at least its backwards compatible with the DS so theres a huge library of quality games for dirt cheap.

blaznwiipspman1
I use my vita for multimedia over my phone why because of the bigger screen. Sony has always been about making revolutionary systems. Vita continues that with the only portable I can use dual analogs,cross game party chat, trophies,etc.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Granpire
That's true- the Vita does have that OLED screen going for it. Still, the extra time taken to convert every video to MP4 isn't exactly convenient. Since my phone is 320*240, I'm not about to watch any videos on it. Netflix is right at home on my Vita.
j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts
[QUOTE="blaznwiipspman1"]

p4s2p0
I use my vita for multimedia over my phone why because of the bigger screen. Sony has always been about making revolutionary systems. Vita continues that with the only portable I can use dual analogs,cross game party chat, trophies,etc.

Can't wait for PSO2 VITA to arrive on the West (hope there's an announcement next year).. I think the game could be revolutionary for tactile mobile gaming.
Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Toxic-Seahorse

[QUOTE="Toxic-Seahorse"]

I didn't say the Vita was the best or even good at multitasking, just that the Vita could do it when the other user said it couldn't. What exactly is fanboyish about that? Yeah it could be better, but then again, everything can be improved.Granpire

I'd point out that all the Vita's competitors have been able to browse the internet in the background, while the Vita gained this capability last night. It's not exactly praise-worthy.

Yeah, but to my knowledge on the 3DS you're not able to play music or use the eshop while you play games (just tested it with NSMB2) both of which the Vita is capable of doing. Using the web while playing a game is basically all the multitasking the 3DS does.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Granpire

I think store functions and streetpass as well, both of which the Vita can do (Near being StreetPass' equivalent). Maybe it depends on available memory?

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 blaznwiipspman1

theres too much competition and choice for multi media on the market. You don't have to use your phone, you could use a very comfortable 7inch tablet like the google nexus 7. Multi tasking is still crap for the vita though with the recent 2.0 update I downloaded yesterday its gotten slightly better and it feels like the browser has also improved. OLED is nothing impressive especially when the res is so low. A samsung galaxy s3 has 1080p res on a 4.7 inch screen.

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Toxic-Seahorse

theres too much competition and choice for multi media on the market. You don't have to use your phone, you could use a very comfortable 7inch tablet like the google nexus 7. Multi tasking is still crap for the vita though with the recent 2.0 update I downloaded yesterday its gotten slightly better and it feels like the browser has also improved. OLED is nothing impressive especially when the res is so low. A samsung galaxy s3 has 1080p res on a 4.7 inch screen.

blaznwiipspman1

The Galaxy S3 is only 720p, not 1080p. I'd actually say suh a high res on such a small screen is wasted for the most part.

DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DeviIHuman

I just noticed the Screenshot of PSP, PSV and 3DS. Ofcourse the middle one ownage.

Kukurochan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Kukurochan
btw is there a program on vita where you can capture videos of the games that you are currently playing?