Is Banjo kazooie nuts and bolts only for xbox 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

G6games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 G6games
Member since 2008 • 76 Posts

I don't understand banjo was owned by nintendo now xbox has it. Why only xbox shouldn't the WII and PS3 get dibs on it to. xbox gets everthing only downloadble content or atleast most of it, they get all the good exclusive games, Halo beats Metal Gear any day of the week. Its cheaper.

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
Banjo will never come to PS3
slip_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 slip_killer
Member since 2006 • 1261 Posts

I don't understand banjo was owned by nintendo now xbox has it. Why only xbox shouldn't the WII and PS3 get dibs on it to. xbox gets everthing only downloadble content or atleast most of it, they get all the good exclusive games, Halo beats Metal Gear any day of the week. Its cheaper.

G6games

It's only on 360 cause microsoft owns rare, the company who makes the banjo games.

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

G6games

Cheaper?

You'll pay more money to play Halo 3 online in 1 year than you will ever pay in your lifetime to play MGO.

Avatar image for kenshinhimura10
kenshinhimura10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 kenshinhimura10
Member since 2008 • 555 Posts

G6games

I will avoid all your fanboy nonsense, and flamebait, and will just answer to your topic.

RARE, was bought by MS last gen. During that trade, MS bought most of its licenses, except Donkey Kong. So MS OWNS Banjo & Kazooie.

KingBowser91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KingBowser91
Member since 2007 • 2638 Posts

Its the only game that I want on the 360 (exclusive).

But I also want a PS3 (Ratchet and Clank Tod,QFB and LBP (exclusive))

I cant choose.

*thinks of joining the dark side:twisted:*

Avatar image for Sony-tha-champ0
Sony-tha-champ0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#7 Sony-tha-champ0
Member since 2008 • 3569 Posts

G6games

buy a 360 if your such a fanboy

but yea i would like to see Bajo on PS3

inthered2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 inthered2
Member since 2004 • 1156 Posts
RARE has failed SO MANY times that you should not worry about this game at all. Yes, I have watched all the videos but I loved BK when it was on the 64 and I will bet my house that this game will be a flop.
pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
RARE has failed SO MANY times that you should not worry about this game at all. Yes, I have watched all the videos but I loved BK when it was on the 64 and I will bet my house that this game will be a flop.inthered2
Yeah, let's ignore the fact that RARE is one of the most successful devs of all time. And why would you WANT a game to fail? Why would you have to worry about a game being good? Seriously.
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
[QUOTE="G6games"]

slip_killer

It's only on 360 cause microsoft owns rare, the company who makes the banjo games.

Wait, wait, wait. Did you just say Halo beats Metal Gear any day of the week? Im sorry but that is not true. I have been a fan of Halo since 1 and 2 and then 3strolledalong and I was verydisappointed. Hopefully Halo 3: Recon is good. MGS4 was adefiningmoment in gaming for me, not only because it was full of awesomeness, but because the story sucks you in and you feel for the characters. The whole game is one of the greatest achievements in gaming history.

inthered2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 inthered2
Member since 2004 • 1156 Posts
I am only stating something my very good intuition tells me, and its right A LOT of the time. Research RARE and what they have been doing for the past 5 years.
newb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 newb16
Member since 2007 • 1089 Posts
[QUOTE="G6games"]

Scianix-Black

Cheaper?

You'll pay more money to play Halo 3 online in 1 year than you will ever pay in your lifetime to play MGO.

He's not talking about playing online, he's talking about just buying the game.

wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

G6games

Its own by Rare who Microsoft bought out..so its 360 only.

voixco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 voixco
Member since 2008 • 128 Posts

I am only stating something my very good intuition tells me, and its right A LOT of the time. Research RARE and what they have been doing for the past 5 years.inthered2

Looks like they've been making great games.

Kameo: Elements of Power / Score: 8.7
Perfect Dark Zero / 9.0
Viva Pinata / 8.3
Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise / 8.5

VD_Demon-101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 VD_Demon-101
Member since 2005 • 3186 Posts
MS owns Rare.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts

[QUOTE="inthered2"]RARE has failed SO MANY times that you should not worry about this game at all. Yes, I have watched all the videos but I loved BK when it was on the 64 and I will bet my house that this game will be a flop.pyromaniac223
Yeah, let's ignore the fact that RARE is one of the most successful devs of all time. And why would you WANT a game to fail? Why would you have to worry about a game being good? Seriously.

^What he said.

Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts
I think Banjo 3 will be awesome. Rare are know for pushing consoles to the max Star fox adventures was the best looking game of the last gen, My only wish after Banjo is for a new Conker and a sequel to Perfect Dark zero.