Insomniac PLEASE fix the online in R2...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ten_Out_Of_Ten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 Ten_Out_Of_Ten
Member since 2008 • 36 Posts

cuz co-op is so much (with my friend) fun but i keep getting ntwork errors!

anyone else have that problem?

hardcore_nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#2 hardcore_nate
Member since 2007 • 389 Posts

No, it could just be your online.... check and make sure, because its running smooth for me :D

buzzn77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 buzzn77d
Member since 2007 • 165 Posts
No errors here. I was actually impressed with the online component to this game. Unlike every other online game, R2's servers have worked flawlessly for me right from the get-go.
grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts
ya when i tried last saturday there was no way i could play split screen online coop for more then 5 mins before getting disconnected
grand17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 grand17
Member since 2007 • 2079 Posts

No errors here. I was actually impressed with the online component to this game. Unlike every other online game, R2's servers have worked flawlessly for me right from the get-go.buzzn77d

LOL, you must not play much. Ive already logged 24 hrs and theres occasional drops and usually at night you can not find a ranked server.

buzzn77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 buzzn77d
Member since 2007 • 165 Posts

[QUOTE="buzzn77d"]No errors here. I was actually impressed with the online component to this game. Unlike every other online game, R2's servers have worked flawlessly for me right from the get-go.grand17

LOL, you must not play much. Ive already logged 24 hrs and theres occasional drops and usually at night you can not find a ranked server.

Your occasional drops and inablitiy to find a ranked server at night does not make the rest of the world have these same issues.

Not saying they don't happen, but as I stated before I haven't ran into any yet, and I doubt I'm the only one ...

wiidog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#7 wiidog
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts

Ten_Out_Of_Ten

Yeah i have the same problem. Co-op is amazing but i keep getting disconnected.

null_is_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 null_is_zero
Member since 2008 • 614 Posts
Insomniac needs to FIX the RANKED servers. There aren't any LARGE matches and deathmatches are 10 players only and it's hard to find a 20 TDM when it should go up to 60 players. However, user created servers are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER and more fun and OUTSTANDING! I can find all the matches I want up to 60 players but they're not ranked! wtf? Insomniac needs to fix this ASAP!!!
RomanticFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 RomanticFool
Member since 2008 • 203 Posts
Insomniac needs to FIX the RANKED servers. There aren't any LARGE matches and deathmatch are 10 players only and it's hard to find a 20 TDM when it should go up tp 60 players. However, user created servers are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER and more fun and OUTSTANDING! I can find all the matches I want up to 60 players but they're not ranked! wtf? Insomniac needs to fix this ASAP!!!null_is_zero
Splitscreen Co-op Online is definitely bugged, networking wise, at this point. It's got some major stability issues... but overall, co-op is hella-fun.
null_is_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 null_is_zero

[QUOTE="null_is_zero"]Insomniac needs to FIX the RANKED servers. There aren't any LARGE matches and deathmatch are 10 players only and it's hard to find a 20 TDM when it should go up tp 60 players. However, user created servers are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER and more fun and OUTSTANDING! I can find all the matches I want up to 60 players but they're not ranked! wtf? Insomniac needs to fix this ASAP!!!RomanticFool
Splitscreen Co-op Online is definitely bugged, networking wise, at this point. It's got some major stability issues... but overall, co-op is hella-fun.

Yea but what about competitive mode? they need to fix the ranked servers! 

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

Insomniac PLEASE fix the online in R2...

...so people will stop complaining.

agentzero23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 agentzero23
Member since 2008 • 921 Posts
[QUOTE="Ten_Out_Of_Ten"]

wiidog

Yeah i have the same problem. Co-op is amazing but i keep getting disconnected.

ya I keep trying to play with my bother and this only happens when two people try tp play co-op on the same PS3

Every time me and bother play we keep getting network error and it's very annoying

and NO it's not my internet connection I play by myself but it only happens when two people try to play at the same time:evil: 

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
Yeah i get those errors as well.
420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 420Token420
Member since 2007 • 5173 Posts

Ten_Out_Of_Ten

I have probably one of the worst connections ever .. and I've yet to encounter this ..

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 420Token420

[QUOTE="buzzn77d"]No errors here. I was actually impressed with the online component to this game. Unlike every other online game, R2's servers have worked flawlessly for me right from the get-go.grand17

I love how people jump to ridiculous conclusions ..

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

Insomniac needs to FIX the RANKED servers. There aren't any LARGE matches and deathmatches are 10 players only and it's hard to find a 20 TDM when it should go up to 60 players. However, user created servers are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER and more fun and OUTSTANDING! I can find all the matches I want up to 60 players but they're not ranked! wtf? Insomniac needs to fix this ASAP!!!null_is_zero

That's because if they were ranked it would encourage stat padding.

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 420Token420

[QUOTE="null_is_zero"]Insomniac needs to FIX the RANKED servers. There aren't any LARGE matches and deathmatches are 10 players only and it's hard to find a 20 TDM when it should go up to 60 players. However, user created servers are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER and more fun and OUTSTANDING! I can find all the matches I want up to 60 players but they're not ranked! wtf? Insomniac needs to fix this ASAP!!!Duckman5

Exactly .. thanks ..

_sephex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 _sephex_
Member since 2003 • 179 Posts
I have the same issues, COOP is fantastic provided you don't have any friends. As soon as I try to do split screen, CRASH!!!! I am yet to complete a single came, split screen. I have put hours and hours in with my Medic by myself, but Resistance 2 is 1/2 the game Resistance 1 was without split screen.
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
I am getting R2 for christmas. I hope they have these issues resolved by then. In the beta i could easily play 1 player online co-op or competitive no problems. However, as soon as me and my bro went splitscreen there were errors all the time. It was very frustrating.
null_is_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 null_is_zero

[QUOTE="null_is_zero"]Insomniac needs to FIX the RANKED servers. There aren't any LARGE matches and deathmatches are 10 players only and it's hard to find a 20 TDM when it should go up to 60 players. However, user created servers are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER and more fun and OUTSTANDING! I can find all the matches I want up to 60 players but they're not ranked! wtf? Insomniac needs to fix this ASAP!!!Duckman5

I know that but ranked servers should offer what custom user servers do and by that I mean 60 players matches! 

420Token420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 420Token420

I am getting R2 for christmas. I hope they have these issues resolved by then. In the beta i could easily play 1 player online co-op or competitive no problems. However, as soon as me and my bro went splitscreen there were errors all the time. It was very frustrating.whodeysay85

Don't let these people discourage you .. there's nothing wrong with the servers ..

JoKeR_421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 JoKeR_421
Member since 2006 • 8920 Posts
hes right, i mean when playing by yourself online NO PROBLEMS yea, but when doing co-op or competitive with a friend on the same ps3, i always get the error thing as well. even a few of my buddie son the PSN that have the game experiencing this as well, mine dont happen all the time, but when im in the middle of a game with a friend it cuts off and then im forced to try again and again until it works again but even then it happens again, but playing by yourself online its flawless, hope they patch it soon