I'm tired of this

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ofx360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ofx360
Member since 2003 • 729 Posts
I am so excited after seeing that keynote, SO EXCITED. I'm so happy that i have a ps3 right now(by the by motorstorm is fun). Seeing how sony has ripped off microsoft and nintendo in one swoop is amazing and pulled it off so nicely. I mean wow i really like the myspace-esk feel to it all and how you can go around this whole world, meet people, show off your stuff, and play games. You can also gather ur friends or people you met and just jump into an online game. Its really nice.

Then they show littlebigplanet............WOW. I am liking that. Very interactive, so much possibility. The physics are so nice and it looks so much fun. Graphically that game will just be stunning. The game seems very free, letting you do what you want to do. I just cant wait.

BUT waiting is what im gonna have to do(sigh). With sony everything is like a waiting game. Wait for this game to come, wait for this update to come out, wait for this, wait for that. Its so annoying. It would be amazing if sony would of had that ready at launch but noooo. It would of been great if they had it at the European launch but noooo. We have to wait a few more months. I understand littlebigplanet, its a game, its not a fundamental peace to the ps3(im not saying the ps3 doesn't need games, it's just that the community feature should already be there). But why cant they have these thing ready for launch i would be so happy with sony and i bet a ton more people would to if they had there **** together and put out a system that could keep you happy well after you're done with resistance.
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME SONY WHY???

Sorry about the rant i just haven't posted anything in awhile so i though i'd just speak my mind
gearsfan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 gearsfan23
Member since 2006 • 180 Posts
Almost exactly how I feel. The waiting sucks, but everytime we wait, its worth our time. Microsoft throws everything at you, with a crappy job. Heck, the Ps3 is all ive been spending my time on, not my 360
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Although it is true that us PS3 owners do just seem that we just wait for the good games, but personally, I think everything will pay off in the end.
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts
It's understandable you;re just saying what everyone else is thinking. ALL Sony's woes could have been fized by having this all ready at launch. But from what I've seen Sony had enough trouble in their own house to make things a problem for them before the launch. The fact that they;ve gotten thigns together this much in only about 4 months shows they're doing much better now. Besides if they'd waited it would have meant more time sitting behind closed doors with all this wild stuff and risking others comming in and snatching the idea.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
Yeah waiting sucks

But the way I see it, good things come to those who wait. I don't expect things to magically zap into availability either, I know things take time, especially when it just came out.
NextGenNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NextGenNow
Member since 2007 • 2622 Posts
Almost exactly how I feel. The waiting sucks, but everytime we wait, its worth our time. Microsoft throws everything at you, with a crappy job. Heck, the Ps3 is all ive been spending my time on, not my 360gearsfan23
I think Xbox gave you a decent experience for the money but that's just it.....for the money. Since it's cheaper it's next generation ablilties are less than that of something which while costing more offers more....like Home, Blu-ray, built -in WiFi, Bluetooth, and 40 extra GIGs...you're getting more.