Im looking at selling my ps3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Becstarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Becstarr
Member since 2015 • 7 Posts

Im looking at selling it because im either looking to upgrade (ps4) or just get some extra cash because I dont play it as much anymore. ive had its 2 years old.

Id like to know the worth,

Ps3 super slim model, black.

Power cords ect.

2 controllers ( one dual shock 3 and one spartan)

GTAV

Beyond two souls

The last of us

Gran Turismo 6

and Battlefield 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#3 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts
@becstarr said:

Im looking at selling it because im either looking to upgrade (ps4) or just get some extra cash because I dont play it as much anymore. ive had its 2 years old.

Id like to know the worth,

Ps3 super slim model, black.

Power cords ect.

2 controllers ( one dual shock 3 and one spartan)

GTAV

Beyond two souls

The last of us

Gran Turismo 6

and Battlefield 4

Now....@becstarr I would highly recommend that you do not sell your PS3 unless you absolutely know for certain that you will never play your PS3 again, then I would suggest keeping it. At least for now. If you cannot get enough money saved up to buy a PS4, then I would recommend selling it. I would NEVER recommend taking a game, or console....pretty much anything to GameStop. They are notorious for screwing over their customers. You will more than likely only get about $30....if that for it (depends on condition and how many systems they have in stock) You should probably take some time to do a little research on your own. EBay is pretty good at giving fair prices on items....NOT everything, but for the most part they are good. Look at what people are generally selling that matches your system. Do the same with the game and sell it as a bundle. With the games, I would suggest taking at least $5-10 off due to to most, if not all the games you have listed are also available for the PS4. Most people who will buy these games will do so because they don't own a PS4...obvious statement there, I know. But good luck to you. If you have any questions about EBay, just send me a private message on here and I will do my best to assist you. Good luck!

@nadzhq said:

Through it on trashcan

This question is directed @nadzhq....what!? Does putting a console on top of a trashcan help with overheating? Does it pick up WiFi better? Who knows!?