I'm having trouble adding funds to my PSN account.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Coodoo18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Coodoo18
Member since 2005 • 2777 Posts

I was gonna buy Mortal Kombat 2 using my bank card, but that wouldn't work because it said my information was invalid (Which is isn't) So I tried using my dads credit card and it said it was invalid. (Which it wasn't) So I try both again, and now it constantly says "Your credit card information could not be updated. Please try again in a few minutes. I waited like 20 minutes and it still won't work. Is there ANYTHING I can do?

ChiefMahwoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ChiefMahwoo
Member since 2007 • 355 Posts
what I am going to do is use the playstation network cards when they come out. When I dont know but soon I hope. I also heard that you can use debit cards also. As for me I would use playstation cards when they are available.
interpolate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 interpolate
Member since 2007 • 257 Posts
You might want to make sure you are using a credit card and not a debit card. My faithful debit card wouldn't work for the life of me, but my credit card from the same bank worked fine.
Coodoo18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Coodoo18

You might want to make sure you are using a credit card and not a debit card. My faithful debit card wouldn't work for the life of me, but my credit card from the same bank worked fine.interpolate

Neither of them will work! DX

darkmark93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 darkmark93
Member since 2006 • 102 Posts
For some reason once you delete your credit card info, it wont accept any credit cards. I have found out that if you make a second psn account, you can add funds there and add in the credit card info. Just make sure you do not delete the credit card info or else you would have to keep on making new psn accounts. If you do not feel confortable about this, then wait for the PSN cards. They are coming pretty soon
vitz3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 vitz3
Member since 2004 • 1884 Posts
I had this problem before. If you have two lines for your address on your credit card statement (ie: street and po box or something) then put them both on the first line. That should do it. I hope.
Coodoo18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Coodoo18
Darkmark and Vitz, you're both genius's. I did both of your suggestions, now Mortal Kombat's downloading as we speak.Your wisdom is greatly appreciated. *bows head*
vitz3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 vitz3
I wouldn't make new PSN accounts for your content. A few items are locked to a specific PSN account. Keep all your purchases under one account.
TrustCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TrustCo
Member since 2003 • 164 Posts
is there a fee to play ps3 online?
vitz3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 vitz3

is there a fee to play ps3 online?TrustCo

Nope. And you get DEDICATED servers. That means 0 lag between stable connections.