IDEA - Sim SCE (PS3)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xche78x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 xche78x
Member since 2006 • 185 Posts
if i were to manage SCE just to properly boost up the company here are some things i would do.

*hire back kutaragi - this person invented the playstation line-up, i wouldn't want him creating better things for other companies.
*fire those Sony PR and advertising people and change them with new fresh people with great ideas - no sony ad seems to be of use, what we already saw didnt even make us buy games. people needs to be intrigued to be able to look and notice those ads.
*make a single sony computer spokesperson - having too many sony officials just makes matters worse, stop phil harrison or jack tretton, make kaz the official one because he had the most famous comment which is just two words but stayed in the minds of lots of people "RIDGE... RACEEEEEER...". no more announcing of wacky things, psp mirror for f1 game, rumble last gen, just deliver em functionalities.
*stop MEH (mediocre) games reaching the PSN (not PS1 titles for psp) - i mean why devote work force on games like mortal kombat 2, or championship sprint, come on you know these games are overshadowed, people are gonna purchase it only because they have no choice. instead do some talks and business with games that matter, yes the PSN has good library but i think its not enough, i say no to rehash games unless it has something special to deliver like the upcoming SSF2THDR. Puzzle quests is also a great game.
*provide more info about ps3's functionalities - the ps3 is a very sophisticated machine which do mostly everything you would want in a computer, it has parenting controls but does any parent know there is one and do they know how to use it? parents can set it so that even if the kids put some mature games/movies it will NOT play. on linux side, why not include a linux installation DVD and a booklet/instruction on how to install/use or just pre-install it, the linux version must be the simplest yet functional.

there are lots of things i think will be helpful to SCE but i will save it for another time. feel free to voice out your own ideas or just add some to the thread. negative comments from microsoft fanboys (nintendo boys dont do bad comments you know) please feel free to not comment at all.