I need help with my PS Vita plz

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by lovelydooomy (2 posts) -
I bought a new ps vita from eBay i received it yesterday but i couldn't sign in coz it has and old account :( what to do ???
#2 Posted by MonsieurX (31750 posts) -
Create a new one
#3 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

Go to options and restore to facotry default.

#4 Posted by tjoeb123 (6843 posts) -

Go to options and restore to facotry default.

Gxgear
More specifically, Settings app>Format>Restore PS Vita System NOTE: This is different from the Restore option found in Content Manager, as CM only restores the contents of a previously backed up Memory Card, and not the System Settings.
#5 Posted by aryanbrar (2089 posts) -

guys above forgot a big point, the vita needs to be deactivated first with the old account. then format it with the way mentioned above. if its new why does it have a psn account.

#6 Posted by tjoeb123 (6843 posts) -

guys above forgot a big point, the vita needs to be deactivated first with the old account. then format it with the way mentioned above. if its new why does it have a psn account.

aryanbrar
It's probably "new" to him. Not the actual definition of new.
#7 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -

aryanbrar
No, it doesn't have to be deactivated. It's up to the previous owner to do this, not the current owner. You can still activate the same Vita on a different account.
#8 Posted by reuben161 (19 posts) -
Create a new oneMonsieurX
laughed at this haha. but true, just create a new one
#9 Posted by DeviIHuman (212 posts) -
Yes there is nothing to do but to creat new account I have 2 psn account for psp and vita.. kind a noob to in making psn account but I make a exclusive account each handheld
#10 Posted by tjoeb123 (6843 posts) -
Yes there is nothing to do but to creat new account I have 2 psn account for psp and vita.. kind a noob to in making psn account but I make a exclusive account each handheldDeviIHuman
Then you're going to be missing out on a lot of cross-platform features...
#11 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
Yeah, definitely. Don't make a separate account...
#12 Posted by DeviIHuman (212 posts) -

I see then Thanks well my psvita PSN ID is kind a new. lol I will make my old account in psp.

#13 Posted by Granpire (2749 posts) -
Then restore your Vita to factory settings and put in your new account! Back up your memory card if you have to. It's more important for your Vita to have your old account than your PSP, since the Vita has some Cross-Buy games that work on both PS3 and Vita.