I just sold my Playstation 3 ;(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 big_boss4life
Member since 2006 • 2633 Posts

Hello friends, Brothers.

Today is one of the saddest in my not so short life.

I just sold my 1 year old 60 gb Playstation 3 with 9 games including my beloved MGS4.

I have no words to express my sadness and sarrow. I know i shouldnt have done it, but i did.

I guess i have to move on with my life.

Dont worry i wont be buying no xbox 360. I just play with my brothers Nintendo wii once in awhile.

Today i ve become a Man, but a what cost?

I know it sounds really stupid but is the way i feel.

I m sorry to you all my fellow ps3 owners, maybe i ll come back someday. Until that day ,take care, i loved you all

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

loggerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 loggerz
Member since 2007 • 577 Posts
What you gonna do with the money?
big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 big_boss4life

What you gonna do with the money?loggerz

save it. maybe somethign big comes out and i ll have to use it

bigburd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bigburd
Member since 2004 • 1281 Posts
werent you complaining the other day about sony this and sony that, blah blah blah , sony. I for one think if your so quick to jump ship you didnt deserve one in the first place
LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts

What you gonna do with the money?loggerz

What else would you do with money?

He will spend it. That's what he is gonna do with the money.

Anyways buddy take care. Don't get lost out there in the internet :lol:

big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 big_boss4life

werent you complaining the other day about sony this and sony that, blah blah blah , sony. I for one think if your so quick to jump ship you didnt deserve one in the first placebigburd

Yes i was complaining. But i didnt sell it for that really was pressure to sell it :(

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts

Men play games aswell.

Should made a blog entry instead.

bigburd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bigburd
Member since 2004 • 1281 Posts

[QUOTE="bigburd"]werent you complaining the other day about sony this and sony that, blah blah blah , sony. I for one think if your so quick to jump ship you didnt deserve one in the first placebig_boss4life

Yes i was complaining. But i didnt sell it for that really was pressure to sell it :(

what pressure? i can understand if it was medical bills, school, food, etc. but a few days ago (or whenever you were complaining) all i saw after e3, was you saying you were gonna sell your PS3 and get a gaming PC, and now your coming to the boards complaining again, wanting sympathy, well you wont get any from me

jshaas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 jshaas
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts

Yes i was complaining. But i didnt sell it for that really was pressure to sell it :(big_boss4life

Sounds like someone has a new lady friend, and it's getting kinda serious. And she obviously thinks playing games is childish. I'm glad my wife likes to play games.

Soulkiller225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Soulkiller225
Member since 2008 • 251 Posts
Bad idea remeber 60 gb is gone now. But that was your mistake.
donnygorgas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 donnygorgas
Member since 2005 • 2531 Posts
Big_Boss4awhile
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Prinze
Member since 2003 • 4492 Posts

You should have sold the games and kept it as a Blu-ray player. Honestly, I think your decision was rather rash; the PS3 is so young in it's life, but whatever man, it's your money and your property.

lol @ above comment.

SollidSnake_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 SollidSnake_
Member since 2008 • 2991 Posts
[QUOTE="big_boss4life"]

[QUOTE="bigburd"]werent you complaining the other day about sony this and sony that, blah blah blah , sony. I for one think if your so quick to jump ship you didnt deserve one in the first placebigburd

what pressure? i can understand if it was medical bills, school, food, etc. but a few days ago (or whenever you were complaining) all i saw after e3, was you saying you were gonna sell your PS3 and get a gaming PC, and now your coming to the boards complaining again, wanting sympathy, well you wont get any from me

you are stupid.

mfarris2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mfarris2006
Member since 2005 • 335 Posts
Well that was an unessassary move on your part. See ya! We won't miss you when we are playing all the good games coming out!
big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 big_boss4life
[QUOTE="big_boss4life"]

[QUOTE="bigburd"]werent you complaining the other day about sony this and sony that, blah blah blah , sony. I for one think if your so quick to jump ship you didnt deserve one in the first placebigburd

pressure from family. They said i was too much playing that i ve should ve done something with my life by now.

I dont want sympathy from a person i dont even know.

I said all those things because i was mad at sony, i still am but it sadness me that i had get rid of my ps3 and all my games :(

big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 big_boss4life

Big_Boss4awhiledonnygorgas

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

This is a sad day for me :(

Madbhal402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#17 Madbhal402
Member since 2008 • 612 Posts

well in am kind of going in the same direction as you. My xbox 360 just got red rings and i am sending it in to the repair shop and once i get it back im selling it to save up for a PS3.

good luck to you in your life without videogames.;)

big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 big_boss4life

You should have sold the games and kept it as a Blu-ray player. Honestly, I think your decision was rather rash; the PS3 is so young in it's life, but whatever man, it's your money and your property.

lol @ above comment.

Prinze

I know, i ve been talk into doing it :( Next time i making my own decisitions. I ve learn the hardway

j-bldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 j-bldes
Member since 2003 • 443 Posts

This was a blog entry type thing. More than likely it might get locked. Further more, anyone can do what ever they want for any reason. But, justifying it makes your cause doubtful. There are many reasons why people say they do things then do another, but my freind, trying to justify one reason if it came to be an obligation should mean you shouldn't have to justify it, other than a reason you ment to sell it for your own personal reason. I.E. If it's personal, keep it personal. But the true question rise, if it's that personal, why say it?

Shine, who ever you are. Shine Where ever you are.Swizz Beats

paul52181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 paul52181
Member since 2004 • 1051 Posts
[QUOTE="bigburd"][QUOTE="big_boss4life"]

[QUOTE="bigburd"]werent you complaining the other day about sony this and sony that, blah blah blah , sony. I for one think if your so quick to jump ship you didnt deserve one in the first placebig_boss4life

pressure from family. They said i was too much playing that i ve should ve done something with my life by now.

I dont want sympathy from a person i dont even know.

I said all those things because i was mad at sony, i still am but it sadness me that i had get rid of my ps3 and all my games :(

Well if you spend way too much time gaming, don't go out much, don't have a job, don't have a social life/girlfriend, then maybe it was a good idea that you got rid of the PS3. Gaming, like any other hobby is good fun, but only in moderation my friend. I'm not saying those things mentioned above apply to you, but if they do, then you made the right choice.

Soulkiller225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Soulkiller225
Member since 2008 • 251 Posts
All you had to do was put you ps3 and games in a box then put the box in the closet. Volia. You didn't have to sell it.
donnygorgas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 donnygorgas
Member since 2005 • 2531 Posts

Ya know if gaming has taken over your life to the point where you're to focused on games to accomplish anything then more power to you for getting rid of it. You could have just put it away and saved it for when you had your stuff together but the temptation would be calling you to play.

It sucks when real life calls but sometimes you have to do things you may not want to. That's just the way it goes.

It's not like you couldn't just buy it a while down the line once you take care of things. It may be cheaper too.

Good luck.

DJCUEBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DJCUEBALL
Member since 2008 • 2562 Posts
Why the hell did you do that? You're not going to do anything stupid like getting married are you?
Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#24 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

After E3, I was thinking about renewing my Xbox Live subscription and not really worrying about what went on in Sony's camp anymore... depending on how TGS turns out, I still might. I do still have a 360, but I like to have one console as my go-to (primary) console and then another that's a standby, exclusives only, extra DVD player, whatever.

But I wouldn't sell my PS3... especially since it's a 60gb model and Sony's being asses about the backwards compatibility and my PS2's on its last legs. But it's also my only BluRay player. And I'd still keep it around for the few great exclusives that weren't already stolen by MS. Selling my PS3 would be one of those "Do it or don't eat" propositions... but that's just me.

GranReyUno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 GranReyUno
Member since 2007 • 1542 Posts
Well bigboss you did what you had to do. Will miss your funny comments above your avatar on PSN tho and wished we could have played COD4 more. Oh well this is life. You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain - Harvey aka 2Face. Damn that was a good movie.
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Prinze
Member since 2003 • 4492 Posts

Well now that you have said it was because you were playing a lot, I take back the rash decision thing. I still feel, in order to avoid temptation, that you should have just sold the games and used the PS3 for movies. This way, you can remove the game playing factor and focus on getting things straightened out, plus, the movie aspect is something your family can enjoy if they so choose.

Good luck.

Androvinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Androvinus
Member since 2008 • 5796 Posts
microsofts strategy is already taking over the stupid ps3 users. O well just means online will be more of a challenge with all the morons gone
TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts
You sold it and kept the money to make sure you can handle a financial crisis. It sucks, but thats the real world. Nobody is mad at you.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#29 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

Hello friends, Brothers.

I just sold my 1 year old 60 gb Playstation 3 with 9 games including my beloved MGS4.

I have no words to express my sadness and sarrow. I know i shouldnt have done it, but i did.

Dont worry i wont be buying no xbox 360. I just play with my brothers Nintendo wii once in awhile.

I m sorry to you all my fellow ps3 owners, maybe i ll come back someday. Until that day ,take care, i loved you all

big_boss4life

Selling a game system does not make you a man. What a great deal you have to learn....

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea874e06483b
deactivated-5ea874e06483b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5ea874e06483b
Member since 2006 • 2896 Posts
Is this topic a joke?:P
ianuilliam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ianuilliam
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts
Becoming a man has nothing to do with selling expensive electronics or with not playing games. I'd say it's far more 'grown up' to do what you enjoy doing without worrying about what other people say or think, as long as you don't let it interfere with your obligations.
PanDa_Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 PanDa_Gaming
Member since 2008 • 130 Posts

Hello friends, Brothers.

big_boss4life

Dude... every man... needs... 1 good... old... PCPCPCPCPCPCPPCPCPCP ?!?!!?? LAPTOP LAPTOP LAPTOP LAPTOP LAPTOP !?!?!?!?!?! LOL :D

Just get a god dam PC or Laptop enjoy your life! @__@

vivelaps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 vivelaps3
Member since 2007 • 1060 Posts
poor you ! good luck lol :P
CellAnimation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 CellAnimation
Member since 2007 • 6116 Posts
Today i ve become a Man, but a what cost?big_boss4life
Selling a video game console made you a man? WEIRD, I'm 38 years old and I've been gaming on Japanese consoles since the NES. I'm never giving it up. Hopefully I can become a man and keep my hobby. :roll:
AaronHullLfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 AaronHullLfc
Member since 2008 • 863 Posts
Dude why are you still here
warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts

Is this topic a joke?:PPrimo295

Nah... Jokes are FUNNY.

Speedeamon-14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Speedeamon-14
Member since 2004 • 490 Posts
Why dont you be a real man, and make your own decisions. Or atleast take the blame like a mna, and not try to unload it on "pressure from the family".
error11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#38 error11
Member since 2006 • 7163 Posts

You love me?!

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts
Good Luck, I hope all goes well with you.