Http Status Code 400

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kidfire40
Member since 2007 • 29 Posts
i cant belive it i got other problem now. all games i enter its read them. but when i try update them i got this stupid message.
yoda-san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 yoda-san
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts

OMG!!! I am trying to get Killzone 2 to download into my PS3 and the same crap Code 400 is showing up for me. What to do?

kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kidfire40

OMG!!! I am trying to get Killzone 2 to download into my PS3 and the same crap Code 400 is showing up for me. What to do?

yoda-san
i have no idea!!!@#!
yoda-san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yoda-san

Damn! I guess don't feel too bad; I am in the same boat like you. It's strange, I can sign on to PSN, but the Code 400 pops up every time.

kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kidfire40

Damn! I guess don't feel too bad; I am in the same boat like you. It's strange, I can sign on to PSN, but the Code 400 pops up every time.

yoda-san
same for me i can login psn but cant update games...
Avatar image for highvoltage1215
highvoltage1215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 highvoltage1215
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Just so you guys don't feel like your alone... I wanted to let you know I am having the same problem. And it looks like it all started to happen around the same time. (judging by our post times) And to add insult to injury, I can't seem to find anything on google about this happening in the past.
kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kidfire40
Just so you guys don't feel like your alone... I wanted to let you know I am having the same problem. And it looks like it all started to happen around the same time. (judging by our post times) And to add insult to injury, I can't seem to find anything on google about this happening in the past.highvoltage1215
yeah i search in google and i didnt find 2.
crusher10108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 crusher10108
Hey everyone im pretty sure this has happened to thousands of peeps but im pretty sure that unless each and everyone of us has crappy connection then the killzone 2 server will be down for an unknown amount of time
kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kidfire40
Hey everyone im pretty sure this has happened to thousands of peeps but im pretty sure that unless each and everyone of us has crappy connection then the killzone 2 server will be down for an unknown amount of timecrusher10108
its not just kz2 its all the game i enter and i try to update.
yoda-san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 yoda-san

Just so you guys don't feel like your alone... I wanted to let you know I am having the same problem. And it looks like it all started to happen around the same time. (judging by our post times) And to add insult to injury, I can't seem to find anything on google about this happening in the past.highvoltage1215

I guess I feel a little better, but I wish I was playing Killzone 2 right now. I thought my copy of Killzone 2 crapped out on me; it had me worried. What games (not that it seem to matter, since its happening to some ofus at the same time) did you guys tried to install?

kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kidfire40

[QUOTE="highvoltage1215"]Just so you guys don't feel like your alone... I wanted to let you know I am having the same problem. And it looks like it all started to happen around the same time. (judging by our post times) And to add insult to injury, I can't seem to find anything on google about this happening in the past.yoda-san

I guess I feel a little better, but I wish I was playing Killzone 2 right now. I thought my copy of Killzone 2 crapped out on me; it had me worried. What games (not that it seem to matter, since its happening to some ofus at the same time) did you guys tried to install?

i didnt try to install lbp becuase it will dont matter..
crusher10108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 crusher10108
man then i dont know i was pretty sure but i didnt try 2 update other games, hope our copies didnt crap out which if every game is doing the error code i guess they arent good luck to every one on the kilzone problem pce
kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kidfire40
i checkd on playstation official forum and guess what i found? other ppl say they have the same issue:http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&thread.id=3742362
yoda-san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 yoda-san

i checkd on playstation official forum and guess what i found? other ppl say they have the same issue:http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&thread.id=3742362kidfire40

Good (not that I want it to happen to any of us) I really thought I was the only one.

Avatar image for highvoltage1215
highvoltage1215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 highvoltage1215

[QUOTE="highvoltage1215"]Just so you guys don't feel like your alone... I wanted to let you know I am having the same problem. And it looks like it all started to happen around the same time. (judging by our post times) And to add insult to injury, I can't seem to find anything on google about this happening in the past.yoda-san

I was trying to play COD World at War and it said there was an update for the game, I hit ok and then I got the error code.
kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kidfire40
[QUOTE="highvoltage1215"][QUOTE="yoda-san"]

I was trying to play COD World at War and it said there was an update for the game, I hit ok and then I got the error code.

ill try in 1 hour from now and see if they fix it.
Avatar image for creeping-deth87
creeping-deth87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#17 creeping-deth87
Member since 2008 • 787 Posts
I'm having the same problem right now trying to update SOCOM
chowderboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chowderboi
Member since 2008 • 246 Posts
NO NO NO NO
chowderboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 chowderboi
imma just disconnect form internet and play it
Avatar image for brad_dela_costa
brad_dela_costa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 brad_dela_costa
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

i tried too to uptade my brand new killzone2 and my brand new gta4 and they both didnt work showing me each time that message http status code 400 problem with the server... I hope theyll settle this very soon because i cant udptade anymore games and cant play em without these updates.

chowderboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 chowderboi
just disable your internet mi running mine now
kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kidfire40
but we wanna play online u dumb. whats the point to play alone?
brad_dela_costa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 brad_dela_costa
yeah true whats the point to play alone online playing is the best
Clauricaune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Clauricaune
Member since 2007 • 104 Posts

Nothing to do until they fix the servers. Hopefully they will do it soon enough.

brad_dela_costa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 brad_dela_costa
hopefully... cant wait until i play killzone2 they all saying this game is a hit...
kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kidfire40
yeah it is...
thebisonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 thebisonx
Member since 2003 • 2203 Posts
I am having the same problem with Grand Theft Auto 4 right now. What a bummer.
Kenny_III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Kenny_III
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I think this is probably during the games maintenance time because i tried with socom too and I received the message it is nothing wrong with our system just there servers I think
kidfire40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 kidfire40
i hope sony fix it soon!
JackDavidWard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JackDavidWard
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hello, ive just tried siging in on my PS3, it told me i needed to accept new terms of use, as i went to do this it failed on on the screen came up http status code 200, what do i do ? your help would be greatful !! cheers x