How the bleep xbox1 get raiden and ps4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

Gets the old snake for the prologue to MGS5 ? Didn't PlayStation put mgs on the map? I want the better exclusive. Don't get me wrong raiden the game suck to me but i think on next gen he will be great. I love mgs1 the US version but I don't think seeing snake blank polygon face can compare to raiden next gen.

murstdurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 murstdurst
Member since 2003 • 330 Posts

This whole exclusive dlc is a farce in itself. If a game is multiplatform, jsut release every damn dlc on every platform... if you absolutely have to make dlc in the first place.

But i agree, raiden looks waaaaay better than some last last last gen version of snake... mgs1 was a really solid (pun intended) game and all, but instead of given us small bits of that old pixelated face (mgs4) and full character (mgs5) jsut release a remake!!! (on something other than gamecube....!)

Thajewbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Thajewbear
Member since 2013 • 28 Posts

@murstdurst: MGS4 was pixelated? Lol.

Ivora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ivora
Member since 2013 • 33 Posts

@thajewbear said:

Think he meant the face cammo for young snake.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ewalthour

@Ivora: Like i said before i think Hideo likes to screw with gamers and he even said it before in a recent interview. He likes to be heard and he misdirects us just for the Hey of it. I will definitely have a wait and see after a review to pay $30 for a game coming out with the full game most likely at the end of 2014. I will most likely buy the store version so if i want to resell the game or better yet wait until gamestop has a used version and if its not worth a long replay will return within 7 day refund period. So how you iike that HIdeo? I heard hideo will discount those who buy prologue for MGS pain but it has to be $30 for the full version to make it really true $60 game. It better not be $10 off the full version and so in reality we are paying $30 for prologue and $50 for full version then we are really getting screwed.

I appreciate him giving us the prologue since he believes it will take a long time before he thinks the full version will be ready. I just think prologue should be $20 then full version $40 and at worse full version $50 with some added bonus for with keeping the prologue.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6  Edited By sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Pumped up for MGS 5

murstdurst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 murstdurst
Member since 2003 • 330 Posts

@Ivora said:

@thajewbear said:

Think he meant the face cammo for young snake.

Indeed i did :)

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@ewalthour said:

@Ivora: Like i said before i think Hideo likes to screw with gamers and he even said it before in a recent interview. He likes to be heard and he misdirects us just for the Hey of it. I will definitely have a wait and see after a review to pay $30 for a game coming out with the full game most likely at the end of 2014. I will most likely buy the store version so if i want to resell the game or better yet wait until gamestop has a used version and if its not worth a long replay will return within 7 day refund period. So how you iike that HIdeo? I heard hideo will discount those who buy prologue for MGS pain but it has to be $30 for the full version to make it really true $60 game. It better not be $10 off the full version and so in reality we are paying $30 for prologue and $50 for full version then we are really getting screwed.

I appreciate him giving us the prologue since he believes it will take a long time before he thinks the full version will be ready. I just think prologue should be $20 then full version $40 and at worse full version $50 with some added bonus for with keeping the prologue.

You do realize the prologue is coming sometime in spring and the full game is likely coming out more the end of 2015, he has said that he is doing this because mgs5 is a long long way off yet.

anyway back to the main topic, yes i agree i hate pixel faced solid snake, i mean come on they even made a remake on the gamecube???? why o why the gamecube i will never know. at least give us a next gen looking solid snake from old, why not even get a team and allow us to play a next gen version of that game, now that would ignite a new lot of fans

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ewalthour

@bezza2011: hideo never said mgs 5 pain is coming out 2015? Please tell me we don't have to wait that damn long for the real game. I know he said for a long tine but that should mean 2 yrs from now. Now if it came out 2015 of march a yr after prologue then thats long but not ridiculously long.

porkchopxp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 porkchopxp
Member since 2004 • 1181 Posts

I'd rather have the pixilated Snake. I just wish that David Hayter's voice came along with it. Raiden is okay but I think I got my fill with Rising. Personally dividing dlc camps between consoles is a Dick move but that's Kojima for you.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ewalthour

@porkchopxp: like i told you guys hideo probably doesnt get any punani so we are his bitch. If it wasn't for his creativity and the fact MGS for next gen want have those long ass cutscenes. Plus now you can break out of the cut scenes based on the video i saw for the prologue. I wouldn't care for MGS anymore. I also love that MGS next gen is a open world and will use smartphones etc to play.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@ewalthour said:

@bezza2011: hideo never said mgs 5 pain is coming out 2015? Please tell me we don't have to wait that damn long for the real game. I know he said for a long tine but that should mean 2 yrs from now. Now if it came out 2015 of march a yr after prologue then thats long but not ridiculously long.

Well I'm not sure but when a game dev says a long time I'm expecting it to be more the end of 2015 seeing as tho we'll get the prologue spring 2014, it could well be longer you never know.

dujubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dujubear
Member since 2013 • 104 Posts

Id rather have classic/sentimental Snake that that emo freak Raiden. Though his mission sounds exciting... a body snatcher. Most likely a mind controller though?