How much should I sell my broken (YLOD) PS3 for?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by CrazyGamer9163 (1800 posts) -

I want to sell my broken (caused by the YLOD) 40GB PS3 (the fat PS3, not the slim one). How much should I sell it for and get the most out of my money? I was thinking about $100. The PS3 is in excelent condition. I all ways have taken care of it. I only played on it about 15 hours a week or less. Thanks.

#2 Posted by TH1Sx1SxSPARTA (1852 posts) -
0. its broken
#3 Posted by JNK83 (248 posts) -

someone may buy it and have it repaired BUT I dont think you could get 100 out of it, ask around to potential buyers and negotiate.

#4 Posted by unrealtron (3148 posts) -
like 25 bucks
#5 Posted by T_REX305 (11304 posts) -

Well it does have YLOD... $50

#6 Posted by darkassassin911 (609 posts) -

I suggest that u sell it for parts, I'm sure there are someparts inside it that would sell, i'm not really sure though. if u want to sell it whole, you would be ripping somebody off and you wouldn't get $100 imo

Good Luck though :D

#7 Posted by ag_8 (324 posts) -

I got $80 for mine (I included the controller). The power supply and the BD drive sell for around that on Ebay.

#8 Posted by ag_8 (324 posts) -

I got $80 for mine (I included the controller). The power supply and the BD drive sell for around that on Ebay.

ag_8
Then I found a slim on kijiji for $250 with black ops and a controller. I immediately sold the hard drive, black ops and the controller for $110 and ended up getting the Slim for about $60...