How long will you wait to purchase a PS4? I really want to get one but feel that I should wait for a while.

• 53 results
mestguy321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Edited By mestguy321

Poll How long will you wait to purchase a PS4? I really want to get one but feel that I should wait for a while. (64 votes)

Why wait? I already have one. 36%
I waited 6 months. I wasn't sure at launch. 9%
I am going to wait a year. 12 months just sounds right. 25%
Two years! I can do it! 28%
2%

I am struggling with this because:

1. I want to purchase at that sweet spot where games are no longer being made for last gen and this gen systems. I want to know I am purchasing "pure" PS4 games.

2. I think the price may drop in the next year or so and I think I might be able to feel less guilty about the purchase.

3. I have a daughter on the way in the next couple of months and I definitely won't have the financial resources that I do now (which are laughable at best, but I digress.)

• 
CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#51 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts

I am waiting until I have the money for it. Hopefully within the next couple of months I will finally have a PS4 and get bf4 and Killzone to my collection.

silverborg13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#52 silverborg13
Member since 2007 • 62 Posts

Actually I'm waiting for good games to come out before I upgrade my console, there isn't much games today as we speak, so far most of the games are just upgraded version from the PS3 but I know that I should get this a year or two later on since I already saw AC Unity and KH3 to be released on the PS4.

voljin1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53  Edited By voljin1987
Member since 2012 • 1135 Posts

my last hurrah on the ps3 will be persona 5. Until I play and finish that I am not going to get a ps4.. so looking at mid/end 2015 to get a ps4. I am however adding all the ps+ games for the ps4 to my collection so that when I do get a ps4, I will have a sizable collection waiting to be downloaded

MALAYSIANA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By MALAYSIANA
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

i want ps4 lol