how do you get the astronaught LBP costume?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GranTurismo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GranTurismo123
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts
Adam sessler off of xplay wasnt very clear on how exactly to get it. He jsut said, their only giving them away this week, but he didnt say how. Do you jsut have to pre-order the game? or what
lyndonAPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lyndonAPI
Member since 2002 • 2794 Posts
From what i understood when rading about the costume over at Sony's blog it will be available in the PlayStation Store for just the first week of the LBP release. Just need to go in there and grab it.
v_rfranco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 v_rfranco
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts
its gonna be avaliable only the 1st week of the release of the full version, none of the codes for pre-orders work on the beta just a heads up :)
ap6ehw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 ap6ehw
Member since 2004 • 205 Posts

From what i understood when rading about the costume over at Sony's blog it will be available in the PlayStation Store for just the first week of the LBP release. Just need to go in there and grab it.lyndonAPI

free?

v_rfranco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 v_rfranco
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts

[QUOTE="lyndonAPI"]From what i understood when rading about the costume over at Sony's blog it will be available in the PlayStation Store for just the first week of the LBP release. Just need to go in there and grab it.ap6ehw

free?

yeah they r free for being a loyal sony customer and buying LBP on day 1 :D

ap6ehw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ap6ehw
Member since 2004 • 205 Posts
[QUOTE="ap6ehw"]

[QUOTE="lyndonAPI"]From what i understood when rading about the costume over at Sony's blog it will be available in the PlayStation Store for just the first week of the LBP release. Just need to go in there and grab it.v_rfranco

free?

i pre-orderd lol i cant wait to get this and i got kronus one dose site work yet?

yeah they r free for being a loyal sony customer and buying LBP on day 1 :D

EmyrsII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EmyrsII
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts

actually whats going to happen is in each lbp box there is going to be 2 email addresses. to the first have to tell them why you want the astronaut costume, and to the second you have to explain what kind of level you are going to build around the costume. they will then compile all the emails and randomly select 5000 emails every two hours. to these 5000 they will send to different websites such as gamepro, gamespot and 1up where they will have to answer a survey. then each of the sites will send an email to recipients of the completed survey. they plan on sending out the first codes tuesday night the 21st. the download will be available until the 28th. websites sending the codes have specific instructions to not send any emails out until 11:00pm on oct 28th. thus giving fans 1 hour to download costumes. This, undoubtedly, will crash the PSN Store and only 17 people will be able to download the costumes.

no seriously.. theyll be available for free on PSN, hopefully day 1.

Jynx_Bag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jynx_Bag
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Unless it's only downloadble via the game, could you not just download it and not install it untill you have LBP?
Timmeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Timmeus
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts

Why can't they just give you the costume in the game, are people going to change they're mind and buy it earlier than they planned just to get a costume?

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts

Why can't they just give you the costume in the game, are people going to change they're mind and buy it earlier than they planned just to get a costume?

Timmeus
maybe they are just being nice to early adopters which doesnt happen often?
sub-raid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 sub-raid
Member since 2006 • 1613 Posts

From what i understood when rading about the costume over at Sony's blog it will be available in the PlayStation Store for just the first week of the LBP release. Just need to go in there and grab it.lyndonAPI

kratos and solid snake too ??? plz say yes i want them so much

EmyrsII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 EmyrsII
Member since 2008 • 286 Posts

sub-raid

kratos youll have to get from Gamestop. Nariko from best buy. aside from those two, the astronaut and the '1st week' tshirt i dont think they are planning any other costumes for release week

GranTurismo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GranTurismo123
Member since 2005 • 308 Posts
kk, thanks for clearing that up for me guys.
cooldust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 cooldust
Member since 2006 • 3283 Posts
[QUOTE="EmyrsII"][QUOTE="sub-raid"]

Christopper

Good luck with that the code is inside the mag

kratos youll have to get from Gamestop. Nariko from best buy. aside from those two, the astronaut and the '1st week' tshirt i dont think they are planning any other costumes for release week

If your from EU then you get Nariko by pre-ordering through Play.com and Kratos by buying the latest issue of OPM (Im just going to the store and write the code down from the mag, yes I am that hardcore!)

Good luck with that the Code is inside the mag