How are you liking the Battlefield 4 Beta so far?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Risk_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Risk_Two
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPNpj28MLH4
atc-fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 atc-fanatic
Member since 2009 • 973 Posts

not good on my end worst beta in my 16yrs of online gaming. massive fps drops lag spikes for no reason completly white textures. this feels more like alpha stage instead of beta!! ive played about 100 betas and they were very close to retail release qulity. especially considering this game come out next month. buy the way i've allready have this preordred for the ps4.

atc-fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 atc-fanatic
Member since 2009 • 973 Posts

okay i just found out why my textures are ugly they didnt implement the hd texture pack.

killerneub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 killerneub
Member since 2010 • 214 Posts
The spawn points are pretty bad... a few glitches but still fun to play The map is rather nice, wish there was more than one though
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts
[QUOTE="killerneub"]The spawn points are pretty bad... a few glitches but still fun to play The map is rather nice, wish there was more than one though

Are you referring to the initial spawn points or where you spawn in? Because if you're talking about where you spawn in, you have control over that. I played enough of the beta to see that it is an improvement over Battlefield 3 and that's all I need. I've gone back to GTA Online now because I plan to get Battlefield4 on PS4 and don't want to get too used to the PS3 control scheme.
SSronmexico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#6 SSronmexico
Member since 2013 • 36 Posts
This is my first time playing the Battlefield series, and I can already say that I like it more than any COD game I've ever played.
Alucard_Inoue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Alucard_Inoue
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Nice reminder. I gotta try is before it ends next week.
Ravenous_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ravenous_Joker
Member since 2013 • 297 Posts

The Battlefield beta is amazing.

Terrencec06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Terrencec06
Member since 2008 • 4024 Posts

Personally going to wait for the PS4 release. Trying to put a big dent in my backlog before PS4 drops.

slim_chance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slim_chance
Member since 2005 • 319 Posts

I'm loving it. Domination mode is great! No vehicles just fast paced domination. They fixed many things I didn't like. Helicopters are easier to maneuver, aiming down slows down movement, less bullets to kill. The map is awesome to for conquest. Jumping from B flag to A and C is a lot of fun. Engi/Recon rocket combo is awesome, more balance against vehicles.

I pre-ordered it instantly after playing the demo. For Ps3 and will upgrade to PS4 for $9.99, but Amazon gives a $10 gift card, with the purchase, so the upgrade is free. Sweetness.

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

#12 CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

I played the BF4 Beta, then i played Black Ops 2, after one match i took out disk and kept playing the Beta. lol

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

I'm glad to hear the feedback because the videos were not looking very good. I'm going to wait until the launch because I only want to play the best version. I'm going to get it for PC so I hope it doesn't let me down. I think this is my most anticipated game this year. If you say it's better than BF3 than I'm sold. :)

Truf89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 Truf89
Member since 2006 • 4680 Posts

It's pretty meh to me. The controls I wish were kept the same as BF3. I had more fun with the BF3 beta than this one to be honest.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

Honestly i found it to be Meh, i think i must have spent too much time playing these military shooters that are not compelling anymore. Hence why i am going to get Killzone Shadowfall ahead of BF4 and Ghosts for next gen. This year so far, i have mostly spent my money on adventure, puzzle and quirky games, heck even my next purchases, Puppeteer and Beyond Two Souls are quirky games. The shooter fatigue is definately heavy with me