Hitman Absolution - 2 Days!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for InstantKlassick
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 InstantKlassick
Member since 2010 • 1161 Posts

I am so excited for this title. I have waited 6 and a half years for a sequel. I really think the user created contracts will really help the replay-ability. Is anyone as excited as I am for this awesome title? I know Hitman doesn't have the large fan base that other games like COD has. Here's hoping it's going to be an amazing game! I do not care what the rating gets, Im just happy to play a true stealth based game this gen :)

Fear-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fear-
Member since 2012 • 499 Posts
I'm getting Persona 4 Golden instead, I've only played Hitman 2 which was good but never finished it, I'm waiting for the Hitman collection before I try the new one.
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 InstantKlassick

I'm getting Persona 4 Golden instead, I've only played Hitman 2 which was good but never finished it, I'm waiting for the Hitman collection before I try the new one.Fear-

I had Person 4 for the PS3, it was ok...

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts

Hell yeah Hitman is awesome. :cool:

Can't wait to play it.

Played all the previous ones. Never beat the first one though, maybe I should try it again some day. That last mission in the huge mansion was kinda hard and I was young back then. ._.

But I liked them all(even the first one that seems to have low scores). I even have two copies of the first two lol(have an individual copy of the first two but couldn't find one for the 3rd so I bought a collection that includes the first 3).

I played them all on pc though so this will my first Hitman game on ps3 because my current laptop won't be able to handle this game without tons of lag. Not that I mind though, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.

InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 InstantKlassick

Can't wait to play it.

Played all the previous ones. Never beat the first one though, maybe I should try it again some day. That last mission in the huge mansion was kinda hard and I was young back then. ._.

But I liked them all(even the first one that seems to have low scores). I even have two copies of the first two lol(have an individual copy of the first two but couldn't find one for the 3rd so I bought a collection that includes the first 3).

I played them all on pc though so this will my first Hitman game on ps3 because my current laptop won't be able to handle this game without tons of lag. Not that I mind though, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun.

kweeni

Add me on PSN, so we can share created contracts :)

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#6 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
I had the Professional edition pre-ordered, but upon reviewing what you get for it I cancelled it. I'll probably just get the vanilla version instead. I was hoping the Professional edition would be worth the $20 extra since I usually like to get the "premium" editions when I can afford to, but Hitman's failed to impress me.
mav_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 mav_destroyer
Member since 2005 • 3073 Posts
Yep, I can't wait to get it too. I haven't played a Hitman game since the PS2 era, pretty excited about this game!
I had the Professional edition pre-ordered, but upon reviewing what you get for it I cancelled it. I'll probably just get the vanilla version instead. I was hoping the Professional edition would be worth the $20 extra since I usually like to get the "premium" editions when I can afford to, but Hitman's failed to impress me.Kravyn81
I was going to do the same thing, I pre-ordered the standard edition instead.
Avatar image for finalserenade75
finalserenade75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 finalserenade75
Member since 2009 • 2162 Posts

I'm so psyched I can't contain myself hahaha. Been reading some reviews and apparently it lives up to the hype :)

Justforvisit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Justforvisit
Member since 2011 • 2660 Posts

I am so excited for this title. I have waited 6 and a half years for a sequel. I really think the user created contracts will really help the replay-ability. Is anyone as excited as I am for this awesome title? I know Hitman doesn't have the large fan base that other games like COD has. Here's hoping it's going to be an amazing game! I do not care what the rating gets, Im just happy to play a true stealth based game this gen :)

InstantKlassick

Not to mention how much a Level Editor like they actually first had planned would have helped not only the replayability but also the longevity of the game. But noooo....why use a Level Editor on a Console? TimeSplitters and Tenchu just have proven that it works with Tilseset Level Editors very well, but nooo....cut out all creativity so you can sell DLC Maps which could be rebuild with a Level Editor.

InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 InstantKlassick

Except for that little weasel's rating Kevin V

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts
It's been awhile since I played Hitman game, if memory serves me right, all the way back on the ps2. Look forward to playing new Hitman.
CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts
i rent it first i buy after price drop
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#13 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

InstantKlassick

i

No i'm more excited about far cry 3.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts

[QUOTE="kweeni"]

Can't wait to play it.

InstantKlassick

Add me on PSN, so we can share created contracts :)

Sure, I'll add next time I'm online(if I don't forget >_> ).

mav_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 mav_destroyer
Member since 2005 • 3073 Posts

Speaking of which, looks like they removed the online pass system for Contracts mode, now I have an even bigger reason to support this game.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-19-square-enix-backtracks-on-hitman-absolution-online-pass

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#16 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts

Speaking of which, looks like they removed the online pass system for Contracts mode, now I have an even bigger reason to support this game.

Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-11-19-square-enix-backtracks-on-hitman-absolution-online-pass

mav_destroyer
Definitely good news. Although I think this was due more to SE not expecting the online mode to be that popular to begin with.
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="Fear-"]I'm getting Persona 4 Golden instead, I've only played Hitman 2 which was good but never finished it, I'm waiting for the Hitman collection before I try the new one.InstantKlassick

Persona 4 never came out on PS3. :O
InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 InstantKlassick

[QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]

[QUOTE="Fear-"]I'm getting Persona 4 Golden instead, I've only played Hitman 2 which was good but never finished it, I'm waiting for the Hitman collection before I try the new one.MethodManFTW

Arena...

soundcellx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 soundcellx
Member since 2006 • 976 Posts

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"][QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]

InstantKlassick

Arena...

...aaaaaand, CONGRATULATIONS on replying to a month old post!

InstantKlassick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 InstantKlassick

[QUOTE="InstantKlassick"]

[QUOTE="MethodManFTW"] Persona 4 never came out on PS3. :Osoundcellx

Arena...

...aaaaaand, CONGRATULATIONS on replying to a month old post!

:roll:

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#21 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts
hitman its great game. go for it i buy hitman this weak