Hey i just bought UNCHARTED !

This topic is locked from further discussion.

magicquebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 magicquebec
Member since 2006 • 1306 Posts

Yep ! Very happy i got the game for so cheap, 24,95$ ! And it's not the greatest hits version.

I wanted to get on the Uncharted 2 wagon and i haven't really played the first one yet.

After reading a tons of reviews for the sequel, and watching some INCREDIBLE HD footage, i must say, Uncharted 2 seems like an EPIC adventure, One any PS3 user cannot miss.

I just had to tell ! :)

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

Thats nice.

fize4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 fize4ever
Member since 2009 • 1652 Posts

cool story

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts
You have a blog. Stuff like this belongs in there.
Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts
[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]You have a blog. Stuff like this belongs in there.magicquebec
Stupid comments like yours belong i the garbage... What's the f'n point, you come here and just post that stupid comment.. couldn't you just shut your f'n mouth and go back on reading other post....

What he said. Forums were made for talking. Well typing.
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Furi-Kun

Why are you making fun of Doolz? That language is not needed here.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts
that's not bad. it's a good game, hope you like it... well, i did anyway... oh and download the UC2 MP demo if you haven't done so already.
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]You have a blog. Stuff like this belongs in there.magicquebec
Stupid comments like yours belong i the garbage... What's the f'n point, you come here and just post that stupid comment.. couldn't you just shut your f'n mouth and go back on reading other post....

You have a valid point, but clean up the language. Even if that's how you really feel, you have to tone it down.

MrGanny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MrGanny
Member since 2009 • 2911 Posts

Congratulations man, hope you enjoy the game. :D

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Doolz2024

Lulz, flaming me for simply saying this is blog material. :lol:

magicquebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 magicquebec
Member since 2006 • 1306 Posts

[QUOTE="magicquebec"][QUOTE="Doolz2024"]You have a blog. Stuff like this belongs in there.Rakuho

You have a valid point, but clean up the language. Even if that's how you really feel, you have to tone it down.

Sorry i just saw RED for a second there... Yeah i had the code from inFamous, so i was in the Beta, but i prefer Single player... i'm not a big MP gamer.
kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts

well that's nice. i got the game for €10 i'm glad i did cus it's awesome :)

sa10kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sa10kun
Member since 2007 • 4290 Posts

GARBAGE!!

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Furi-Kun

[QUOTE="magicquebec"][QUOTE="Doolz2024"]You have a blog. Stuff like this belongs in there.sa10kun

GARBAGE!!

I lol'd. Hard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 189302
Member since 2004 • 226 Posts

[QUOTE="sa10kun"]

[QUOTE="magicquebec"] Stupid comments like yours belong i the garbage... What's the f'n point, you come here and just post that stupid comment.. couldn't you just shut your f'n mouth and go back on reading other post....Furi-Kun

GARBAGE!!

I lol'd. Hard.

Amazing!
rjxtian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 rjxtian
Member since 2005 • 2638 Posts

I hope you enjoy uncharted. I hadn't really thougth about getting it before Uncharted 2. Off to look at the GS review for the 1st game.

gunslinger_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#18 gunslinger_boy
Member since 2005 • 539 Posts

[QUOTE="magicquebec"][QUOTE="Doolz2024"]You have a blog. Stuff like this belongs in there.Doolz2024

Doolz, this is a gaming formum for talking about.....gasp.......games. :shock: To the OP, congrats on getting one of the best games on the PS3, and my personal favorite. You have two weeks, just enought time to beat the game and collect everything before Uncharted 2 blows us away! :D

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Doolz2024

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]

[QUOTE="magicquebec"] Stupid comments like yours belong i the garbage... What's the f'n point, you come here and just post that stupid comment.. couldn't you just shut your f'n mouth and go back on reading other post....gunslinger_boy

Doolz, this is a gaming formum for talking about.....gasp.......games. :shock: To the OP, congrats on getting one of the best games on the PS3, and my personal favorite. You have two weeks, just enought time to beat the game and collect everything before Uncharted 2 blows us away! :D

Talking about a personal experience in a game isn't very good discussion material on a forum. The TC didn't even intend to start a discussion. All he did was state his opinion of Uncharted, then wrap it up by saying "I just had to tell". That's blog material.

Mutt523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mutt523
Member since 2008 • 3805 Posts
[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]

[QUOTE="gunslinger_boy"]

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]Lulz, flaming me for simply saying this is blog material. :lol:

Talking about a personal experience in a game isn't very good discussion material on a forum. The TC didn't even intend to start a discussion. All he did was state his opinion of Uncharted, then wrap it up by saying "I just had to tell". That's blog material.

I agree there's no discussion and it's really not about a game. He minus well say " I bought a pair of shoes".