Helldivers: PS3's Intergalactic War

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bradkilledu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Bradkilledu
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Helldivers may be the newest game that is exclusive to PS3 and it honestly looks like a game that will have me leaning close to my screens and social media waiting for the release date. The overhead view, you and your friends joining together to protect Super Earth against an intergalactic force of aliens: Whats not to like? Arrowhead threw another surprise on the Gamescon community by announcing that it can be crossplayed across PS4, PS3, and PS Vita and everyone who plays the game can have an effect on the outcome of the war. I would sure like to know what that means.

From the scorching flatland to the blistering cold Arctic environment, Helldiver's tests your skills as well as your team-based skills, such as communication, weapon choice and even mission choice (depending on how good you and your team are at the game). Teams can choose what load-outs to use even before entering the mission, in order to decide how to best achieve victory or how to sadly taste defeat. According to Johan Pilestedt, CEO and Game Director of Arrowhead Game Studios, there are also parts of your load-outs known as Stratagems which could be another factor in whether you win or lose. These can include things napalm, jump packs, defense turrets and heavy artillery strikes- all can be called in by players strategically and whenever rifles just won't help.

I will stay updated with news coming from different sources, and I hope to write to you guys again soon. I love pumping out information to people.

This is where I got information from, give them the credit for info:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/19/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-helldivers/

tendoboy1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tendoboy1984
Member since 2012 • 253 Posts

I'd prefer a "behind the character" view so I'm not just staring at the ground.

Bradkilledu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 Bradkilledu
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

That's a good point, but moving away from a 1st person viewpoint may bring the game into a new light and not be compared to other first person games- *whole call of duty series*