having problems with my ps3 HELP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

itnio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 itnio
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
Hi guys I have a problem with my ps3. I cant log ANY psn accounts on my ps3 for some reason. I cant log on with an existing account, It usually takes 20 trys to get in my account and when I do I cant even edit my account information. Things I have tried: restart my router Reformat my ps3 tried a wired connection After all these things I STILL cant log on. I would really appericate if someone can help me.
Laser_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Laser_Hunter
Member since 2010 • 4780 Posts
Looks like an ISP problem.
Vomalities

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Vomalities
Member since 2007 • 140 Posts

When did this issue start, and do you remember the last thing you did before it happened?

britishdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 britishdude360
Member since 2005 • 555 Posts

Hmmmmm yes certainly does sound like the ISP,i would give your isp a ring and tell them the proble, just so you keep eliminating each option until you finally know the cause

i which you best of luck as i know how frustating it is :)

itnio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 itnio
What is ISP? Sorry for the noob question xD. And last thing I did before it started was play mw2 online.
kcrunchone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kcrunchone
ISP = internet service provider
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

It's something with your ISP. Make sure it works well on a computer and then if it does then call Sony to help you set it up.

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
What is ISP? Sorry for the noob question xD. And last thing I did before it started was play mw2 online.itnio
so it was working fine whilst playing mw2 and then it just started stuffing up? Have u gone to ur network settings and tested the connection? I wish i could help more but i dunno lol.
pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 pc-ps360
Member since 2010 • 3462 Posts

Hi guys I have a problem with my ps3. I cant log ANY psn accounts on my ps3 for some reason. I cant log on with an existing account, It usually takes 20 trys to get in my account and when I do I cant even edit my account information. Things I have tried: restart my router Reformat my ps3 tried a wired connection After all these things I STILL cant log on. I would really appericate if someone can help me.itnio

maybe u got banned. this is highly likely.

one of the reasons could be that u used ur visa card to buy stuff from the playstation store and ur bank did not let the payment through even tho u got credit and was able to download stuff from the store. u have to call sony they will probably send u an email for this

itnio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 itnio
I think thats the problem. Hey can u give me the sony number, cause I remember I gave someone my old account that had 8$ on it.
pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 pc-ps360
Member since 2010 • 3462 Posts

I think thats the problem. Hey can u give me the sony number, cause I remember I gave someone my old account that had 8$ on it.itnio

sry i dont have it but u can surf the sony playstation website look for technical support it should not be hard to find. also they will send u an email with asking for your phone number and they will call u shortly