Have they made pokemon games for psp yet!!!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gamercurry07 (3 posts) -

Im wondering if they have made any pokemon games yet for the psp??? do u think they should??

#2 Posted by cradleOFfilth37 (9156 posts) -

Nintendo owns Pokemon. Nintendo is opposition to Sony. So, no, it hasn't happened and never will.

#3 Posted by reaper_126 (26 posts) -

you can get gba pokemon games on your psp if you have a custom firmware but they havent come out with any actual umd pokemon games. one of the main reasons is that nintendo and sony are competitors and if they gave a pokemon game to the psp then all psp owners would go crazy and nintendo would lose lots of money

#4 Posted by 092093 (1696 posts) -
Umm, no. That would be stupid.
#5 Posted by SDHcrusader (230 posts) -
No and no. That was simple.
#6 Posted by funnymario (9122 posts) -
Not without the forbidden arts...
#7 Posted by xL-phrutz (416 posts) -

Noo but for the ds and i have one and it ROX

#8 Posted by skye144 (832 posts) -

you can get gba pokemon games on your psp if you have a custom firmware but they havent come out with any actual umd pokemon games. one of the main reasons is that nintendo and sony are competitors and if they gave a pokemon game to the psp then all psp owners would go crazy and nintendo would lose lots of money

reaper_126

custom firmware and all that other beezwax is not to be talked about on this forum.

#9 Posted by FendersONLY (1110 posts) -
wow somebody still likes pokemon. embarrassing
#10 Posted by funnymario (9122 posts) -
[QUOTE="reaper_126"]

skye144

custom firmware and all that other beezwax is not to be talked about on this forum.

Yeah. Call them "forbidden arts."
#11 Posted by theflyingcow40 (439 posts) -
why is this forum so bichy about emulation?
#12 Posted by gregga86 (82 posts) -

why is this forum so bichy about emulation?theflyingcow40

Because Sony doesn't like it. They own us...

#13 Posted by Falco-88 (233 posts) -

[QUOTE="theflyingcow40"]why is this forum so bichy about emulation?gregga86

Because Sony doesn't like it. They own us...

umm they might own u but i do what i want with my stuff that i paid with my money
#14 Posted by karlgauci (5504 posts) -
No and I don't think it will ever happen
#15 Posted by muchmoneyg (287 posts) -
no and unless your seven you should be ashamed of yourself, now go buy gta:vice city stories.
#16 Posted by chillin_penguin (106 posts) -
never ever going to happen.
#17 Posted by joeychew (4580 posts) -
sorry but no....
#18 Posted by Xx-CLOUD-xX (541 posts) -

Theres not going 2 b 1 bro sorry :(

#19 Posted by NotAFurry (6055 posts) -

why is this forum so bichy about emulation?theflyingcow40

Call it blind following of stupid rules if you will... Anyways, I guess there are better places to talk about it.

#20 Posted by reaper_126 (26 posts) -
[QUOTE="skye144"][QUOTE="reaper_126"]

funnymario

Yeah. Call them "forbidden arts."

excuse my ignorance. i am new to this 8)

#21 Posted by dunny55 (819 posts) -
no
#22 Posted by Acid_Dimenzions (0 posts) -
There is a VERY similar game on psp where you battle, raise, trade and all the features of pokemone but it requires a camera cus it is in 3d and the story line is great!! Its is called Invizimals
#23 Posted by RatedSTARZ (400 posts) -

Lol dude, I don't think that's ever going to happen xD. Maybe if all the planets allign, and a comet in the shape of a pikachu crashes through all the planets... then maybe... just maybe.... there's a 1% chance it'll happen :P 

#24 Posted by AzatiS (8131 posts) -

Im wondering if they have made any pokemon games yet for the psp??? do u think they should??

gamercurry07
ehm , noone cares.
#25 Posted by MetalHead888 (21 posts) -

one day maybe it'll happen.

i believe there will be a day where nintendo gives up on making systems. and if that happens nintendo will make games for other systems. like sega.

right now the only thing they have going for them is the handheld market.... which might be here for awhile....and that means no pokemon for sony.

#26 Posted by MAILER_DAEMON (45906 posts) -
6 years old...