This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dafeel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dafeel
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
For the past couple of days my psp has been turning on by itself. I didn't touch it and I turn it all the way off. It feels like a ghost or is the problem something else.
sneslover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sneslover
Member since 2005 • 957 Posts

I am afraid your PSP has been struck with the "spectre" that resides in newer firmwares. If it just turns on randomly it means it's on the gestation phase. Soon you may find it playing music randomly at night. After that expect the batteries from your other electronics taken violently out and with teeth marks in them.

Lol j/k. Seriously I don't know what is happening to your PSP. It has happened with my broken Zen, but I never knew what it was but I wouldn't worry about it. Try taking the battery out and in to see if it solves anything.

Leon7J7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Leon7J7
Member since 2008 • 738 Posts

I am afraid your PSP has been struck with the "spectre" that resides in newer firmwares. If it just turns on randomly it means it's on the gestation phase. Soon you may find it playing music randomly at night. After that expect the batteries from your other electronics taken violently out and with teeth marks in them.

Lol j/k. Seriously I don't know what is happening to your PSP. It has happened with my broken Zen, but I never knew what it was but I wouldn't worry about it. Try taking the battery out and in to see if it solves anything.

sneslover

..........he forgot the worst part.......sometimes the psp will randomnly turn on at night and it will beshowing a slideshow of scary images...............then the scary image comes out of the psp!!!

But seriously just call sony and see if they can help you.

aznstyle11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 aznstyle11
Member since 2008 • 1125 Posts
[QUOTE="sneslover"]

Leon7J7

..........he forgot the worst part.......sometimes the psp will randomnly turn on at night and it will beshowing a slideshow of scary images...............then the scary image comes out of the psp!!!

Nononono. The worst part is when the PSP eats you up and makes you play Super Mario Brothers.

Shimmerweed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Shimmerweed
Member since 2008 • 753 Posts
I had a similiar problem. But mine is not as serious. LOL. After switching it off a few seconds later, it pops back online. Especially after I watch movies. S-T-R-A-N-G-E. :lol:
jhuuueee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 jhuuueee
Member since 2006 • 338 Posts
No! maybe a psp gamer was brutaly killed then someone picked his psp then sold it to you. Now the killed psp gamer is hunting you. JUSTICE!!!
UnamedThing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 UnamedThing
Member since 2008 • 1761 Posts
Try checking to see if the RSS channel timer is on, I saw I thread like this a looong time ago, and that was what happened.
wado-karate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 wado-karate
Member since 2007 • 3831 Posts
[QUOTE="Leon7J7"][QUOTE="sneslover"]

aznstyle11

Nononono. The worst part is when the PSP eats you up and makes you play Super Mario Brothers.

The horrors... Soon it will make you play Pokemon :cry:

187Mobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 187Mobster
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts
[QUOTE="aznstyle11"][QUOTE="Leon7J7"][QUOTE="sneslover"]

wado-karate

after that its going to rap3 u in halo8) the horror the horror:cry:

MGamer333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MGamer333
Member since 2008 • 519 Posts
[QUOTE="wado-karate"][QUOTE="aznstyle11"][QUOTE="Leon7J7"][QUOTE="sneslover"]

187Mobster

after that it will make you play kirby!!!omg run for your life!

sneslover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sneslover
Member since 2005 • 957 Posts
[QUOTE="187Mobster"][QUOTE="wado-karate"][QUOTE="aznstyle11"][QUOTE="Leon7J7"][QUOTE="sneslover"]

MGamer333

after that it will make you play kirby!!!omg run for your life!

Yeah it will make you crazy and you'll start spamming like we are now! We're doomed!