Has anyone here played those wild life 3D adventure games yet?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GalufUndies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 GalufUndies
Member since 2010 • 103 Posts
I believe there is one about Africa, and another one takes place in the Ocean some place. They are of course technical demos and not really games, but if the experience is inspiring and if they lend their self to more than just a technical demoing experience then that could be something I would seek out. So, I guess I'm looking for inspiration from inspiration, are these tech 3D demos at all inspiring or just boring eye candy? Has anyone played these tech-demo-adventures, and has anyone gotten anything out of it beyond the blatancy of their sheer eye candy/ conceptional being?
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
i dont even know what you're talking about...
2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

i dont even know what you're talking about...starwarsjunky

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/afrika/index.html?tag=result;title;0

I am interested in the Afrika game, when the price is right. I actually forgot all about this. Unfortunately it seems it's still pretty expensive. Sounds like a unique game though. Maybe not for those with short attention spans (could be boring for some).

I think the "Ocean" game he's talking about is on the Wii, not sure what's on PS3. One of the Wii games is called Endless Ocean and they have actually made a sequel to it. There is another Wii game where you get to play as a spider.

starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
looks dull to me, but to each his own.
GalufUndies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 GalufUndies
Member since 2010 • 103 Posts

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"]i dont even know what you're talking about...2Chalupas

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/afrika/index.html?tag=result;title;0

I am interested in the Afrika game, when the price is right. I actually forgot all about this. Unfortunately it seems it's still pretty expensive. Sounds like a unique game though. Maybe not for those with short attention spans (could be boring for some).

I think the "Ocean" game he's talking about is on the Wii, not sure what's on PS3. One of the Wii games is called Endless Ocean and they have actually made a sequel to it. There is another Wii game where you get to play as a spider.

Afrika, that's what I was talking about, I was just whispering it to myself, that's all. Thanks for the input. I actually don't know why I just didn't look at its reviews on the site. I guess I was looking for a little more of a social interaction.