Hannah Montanna bundle

This topic is locked from further discussion.

myladybug35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 myladybug35
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

can any tell me if there is anything on the back of the psp or is blank? I was thinking of getting this for my neice and was just curious if there was a pic of her on it or can you decorate it yourself?

Thanks for any input/help

Jennifer

ASRCSR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 ASRCSR
Member since 2008 • 2793 Posts

I don't think there is a picture, but to be sure go to the retail store and ask, they will tell you. If you live in Canada then go to Future Shop and ask even though you do not want to buy from them becasue they work on comission. They want the little extra money so selling you a PSP is a big deal to them, trust me. If you do not live in Canada then still ask them, hopefully they will show or tell you. If there is not a picture you can decorate it with stickers and other stuff other than paint. But with you neice touch the back constatly, the stickers will probably come off.

squaredude44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 squaredude44
Member since 2009 • 289 Posts

I would love to help, but honestly, no hard feelings to your niece, I hate Hannah Montanah, a lot. No you don't understand, I DESPISE her. But if she wasn't in this bundle I would be sure to help you out. Once agian sorry.

Dax-360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 Dax-360
Member since 2008 • 6001 Posts

Pretty sure there is no graphic on the back, but she could decorate it with stickers.

Gusslefuss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#6 Gusslefuss
Member since 2008 • 55 Posts

I don't think there's anything on the back.

However, if she's going to decorate it with stickers, be careful she doesn't put any over the line where you pop open the UMD player and the rest of the psp.

Avatar image for RatchetJunkie20
RatchetJunkie20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 RatchetJunkie20
Member since 2007 • 966 Posts

No pic of her on the back, but according to a listing on ebay, it does come with stickers you can put on the PSP. I want a purple PSP! Just not willing to get the Hannah Montana bundle. I'll just slap a few purple stickers on my silver PSP.