GTA 4 online trophies.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

McA713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 McA713
Member since 2010 • 123 Posts

I've completed GTA 4 and I've been working through the trophies after the game had finished.

I'm looking for a few people to add me, to play online with so I can work towards earning my online trophies.

My username is ryan_199lives, just tell me you met me on gamespot.

Also, if anyone knows an easy way to get the trophy that requires you to blow up 10 cars in 10 seconds please tell me, I've tried blocking busy junctions and blowing everything in sight with a rocket launcher, but I'm not getting anywhere with it.

colibriosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 colibriosis
Member since 2010 • 598 Posts
Just stop a bus on the big bridge by the triangle and then just blow everyone up with a rocket launcher.
commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

Also, if anyone knows an easy way to get the trophy that requires you to blow up 10 cars in 10 seconds please tell me, I've tried blocking busy junctions and blowing everything in sight with a rocket launcher, but I'm not getting anywhere with it.

McA713

Jam up the intersections with as many cars as you can... preferably at least 15. Chunk a bunch of grenades in there and then use the rocket launcher afterwards.

IamBEASTMODE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 IamBEASTMODE
Member since 2010 • 538 Posts

I had great difficulty with the 10 vehicles in 10 secs one too, i gave up on it lol...may try to get it later on but its a really frustrating trophy imo

NoobisMaxcimus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NoobisMaxcimus
Member since 2007 • 2893 Posts
The online trophies are ridiculously difficult.
black__bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 black__bunny
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

Theres a motorbike shop somewhere and all u have to do is drive all the bikes into a corner, park 2 more cars in there and *ding* trophy.

I cant remember where the shop is but im sure there is a video on youtube for it