This topic is locked from further discussion.

SMC008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SMC008
Member since 2005 • 256 Posts
hey i just got got graw 2 and love it but the online-it is a little slow. I mean is it just me ordoes your character not that responsive. The cursor and side to side motions are just pretty slow and a lot slower than single player...
MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 MERC_RECONN
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

hey i just got got graw 2 and love it but the online-it is a little slow. I mean is it just me ordoes your character not that responsive. The cursor and side to side motions are just pretty slow and a lot slower than single player...SMC008

No bro...it not just you.I love the GRAW franchise but the online SUCK'S!!!! lol

ddashboy242

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ddashboy242
Member since 2007 • 1257 Posts

[QUOTE="SMC008"]hey i just got got graw 2 and love it but the online-it is a little slow. I mean is it just me ordoes your character not that responsive. The cursor and side to side motions are just pretty slow and a lot slower than single player...MERC_RECONN

No bro...it not just you.I love the GRAW franchise but the online SUCK'S!!!! lol

Lol darnnnnnnn I just bought this game recently but have yet to open and play it, well hopefully SP is worth it.
Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
[QUOTE="MERC_RECONN"]

[QUOTE="SMC008"]hey i just got got graw 2 and love it but the online-it is a little slow. I mean is it just me ordoes your character not that responsive. The cursor and side to side motions are just pretty slow and a lot slower than single player...ddashboy242

Lol darnnnnnnn I just bought this game recently but have yet to open and play it, well hopefully SP is worth it.

The single player is awesome. Pulse-pounding would be a good phrase to describe it.

Also, while I'm not a fan of the online portion, the players move at a realistic pace. No soldier is going to be able to flat out run for 30 minutes straight. GRAW2's online is all about strategy, it's not a run and gun.

shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 shabab12
Member since 2007 • 2613 Posts
does it support dual shock?
MFazio23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MFazio23
Member since 2003 • 5683 Posts
On a related note, Toys R' Us is selling this for $10, even though it's marked at $39.99
jyoung312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jyoung312
Member since 2003 • 4971 Posts
I haven't tried it out b4 today. will let you know. Single player was awesome. great game
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#8 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Its a very fun game online IMO. My best friend has it for ps3 and i have it for 360 and personally i think both versions are fantastic online.

The online is realistic and very tactical, if you a fan of fast paced shooters like COD4, Unreal or Halo, then you might not enjoy GRAW online. Me personally though, its one of my favs online.

SMC008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SMC008
Member since 2005 • 256 Posts
[QUOTE="ddashboy242"][QUOTE="MERC_RECONN"]

[QUOTE="SMC008"]hey i just got got graw 2 and love it but the online-it is a little slow. I mean is it just me ordoes your character not that responsive. The cursor and side to side motions are just pretty slow and a lot slower than single player...Canvas_Of_Flesh

The single player is awesome. Pulse-pounding would be a good phrase to describe it.

Also, while I'm not a fan of the online portion, the players move at a realistic pace. No soldier is going to be able to flat out run for 30 minutes straight. GRAW2's online is all about strategy, it's not a run and gun.

its not the pace, its like the response between you moving the analog stick and the character moving...its like delayed. i like it but if it was more responsive it would be better.

MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 MERC_RECONN
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts
[QUOTE="MERC_RECONN"]

[QUOTE="SMC008"]hey i just got got graw 2 and love it but the online-it is a little slow. I mean is it just me ordoes your character not that responsive. The cursor and side to side motions are just pretty slow and a lot slower than single player...ddashboy242

lol....my response was a little extreme. Don't get me wrong, the campaign has tons of replay value, it's just that the multiplayer is buggy as heck. Other then that it's a very solid shooter.

redalert2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 redalert2004
Member since 2004 • 2316 Posts
It's a great game single and multiplyer
hilltops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hilltops
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

its good..there are just to many campers..there is one level
there are 2 camping spots and you cannot move if there are ppl in these spots
which there always is..its alright but im more of a fan of call of duty

ddashboy242

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 ddashboy242
Member since 2007 • 1257 Posts
[QUOTE="ddashboy242"][QUOTE="MERC_RECONN"]

[QUOTE="SMC008"]hey i just got got graw 2 and love it but the online-it is a little slow. I mean is it just me ordoes your character not that responsive. The cursor and side to side motions are just pretty slow and a lot slower than single player...MERC_RECONN

lol....my response was a little extreme. Don't get me wrong, the campaign has tons of replay value, it's just that the multiplayer is buggy as heck. Other then that it's a very solid shooter.

Yeah am playing the SP right now and having a blast so far havent touch the online portion yet though.