Grand Theft Auto 4 Online Glitches

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ash10692 (2310 posts) -

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto 4 online for a few days now, and already it has started to glitch really badly. Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a downloadable patch or something to help the gameplay run more smoothly?

Thanks.

#2 Posted by IllegalGamer (1178 posts) -

I have been playing Grand Theft Auto 4 online for a few days now, and already it has started to glitch really badly. Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a downloadable patch or something to help the gameplay run more smoothly?

Thanks.

ash10692

Glitch, how so? Maybe its just lag

#3 Posted by TheUnr8ted (25 posts) -

what kind of glitches?
Maybe its your internet connection

#4 Posted by ash10692 (2310 posts) -
[QUOTE="ash10692"]

Thanks.

IllegalGamer

Cars and players disappear randomly, stuff like that

#5 Posted by UnXplaynD (117 posts) -
[QUOTE="IllegalGamer"][QUOTE="ash10692"]

Thanks.

ash10692

Cars and players disappear randomly, stuff like that

That happens only when people enter and exit the multiplayer mode, at least with me. I have a 7mb internet connection.

#6 Posted by PwningStick (453 posts) -
That's your internet connection. Do you know what kind of connection it is and your download/upload rates?
#7 Posted by UnXplaynD (117 posts) -

That's your internet connection. Do you know what kind of connection it is and your download/upload rates?PwningStick

My download/upload rates are 6751/1031 kb/s

#8 Posted by TheSlaya (156 posts) -

The connection to one or more players has been lost. Returning to single-player.

I hate you, rockstar.

#9 Posted by Arkadijs (25 posts) -

The connection to one or more players has been lost. Returning to single-player.

I hate you, rockstar.

TheSlaya

Same for me -.-

#10 Posted by _Classic_Gamer_ (4776 posts) -
[QUOTE="ash10692"]

Thanks.

IllegalGamer

The poor kid in your signature will never be able to have kids of his own someday.

#11 Posted by hilltops (1833 posts) -
[QUOTE="IllegalGamer"][QUOTE="ash10692"]

Thanks.

_Classic_Gamer_

The poor kid in your signature will never be able to have kids of his own someday.

:lol: yeah i saved it!! :D
#12 Posted by TECH714 (36 posts) -
yeah bro, its called a piece of crap game.....i cant believe i wasted my money on this game, i hate r* for screwing this up!
#13 Posted by AliasUK (872 posts) -
I think their servers aren't good enough. I can get online sometimes, and other times not. I'm not too fussed - single players great!
#14 Posted by hugh750 (25 posts) -

I've it happen to me twice tonight with ps3 version of gta 4, I would be playing it online then i would lose my connection and i couldn't log back on playstation network i would have to shutdown my ps3 and turn it back on to be able to logon.

Rockstar needs to fix these bugs!