GoW Chains of Olympus Demo

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

User Lists: 0

#1 DiabeticDood
Member since 2005 • 4331 Posts
I never got to get the UMD demo and I've seen a lot of ppl talking about downloading a version of it? Where could I do this I'm dying to test this game out! Thanks.
trestx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 trestx
Member since 2008 • 116 Posts
Just got it from playstation store through PC to USB to PSP. You have to create an account and download the PSN installer. The demo is awesome! Its also 134MB, so make sure you have space on your card. The Patapon demo is also there, and I highly recommend it too.
C_BozkurT_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 C_BozkurT_C
Member since 2008 • 3580 Posts
Just got it from playstation store through PC to USB to PSP. You have to create an account and download the PSN installer. The demo is awesome! Its also 134MB, so make sure you have space on your card. The Patapon demo is also there, and I highly recommend it too. trestx
lmao, my psp memory card is only a mere 32mb..ahh the price we early adopters pay
ThisCurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 ThisCurse
Member since 2007 • 1258 Posts

[QUOTE="trestx"]Just got it from playstation store through PC to USB to PSP. You have to create an account and download the PSN installer. The demo is awesome! Its also 134MB, so make sure you have space on your card. The Patapon demo is also there, and I highly recommend it too. C_BozkurT_C
lmao, my psp memory card is only a mere 32mb..ahh the price we early adopters pay

Ouch! Im in the preocess of downoading it, but my slow connection is making this an hour long excursion.

Jaclarks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Jaclarks
Member since 2005 • 522 Posts
I just finished playing it... It was an awesome and very long demo (longer than I expected, i thought it would be as long as the heavenly sword demo (PS3)). I didnt get it online, i downloaded it through my PS3 and then connected my PSP to my PS3. it was like a 164MB file.
DiabeticDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#6 DiabeticDood
Member since 2005 • 4331 Posts

[QUOTE="trestx"]Just got it from playstation store through PC to USB to PSP. You have to create an account and download the PSN installer. The demo is awesome! Its also 134MB, so make sure you have space on your card. The Patapon demo is also there, and I highly recommend it too. C_BozkurT_C

Same here. I only have the 32MB... Never saw the point of getting a 2GB or more card.

joshsta7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#7 joshsta7
Member since 2007 • 280 Posts
I got it ages ago, but ive got custom firmware, so yeah.
dschuhrke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dschuhrke
Member since 2005 • 126 Posts
@ thiscurse dude sweet icon. In Flames is the SHEEEEIT
twilightking17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 twilightking17
Member since 2007 • 80 Posts
ok so im fairly new to the psp and i have an account on the playstation store but i have never downloaded from it. im having trouble gettin the god of war demo. i have my psp connected to my pc and when i download the file i try saving it to my memory stick but it doesnt seem to work. can some one help me out and like give me a step by step of how to do this? thanks i appreciate it much.
trestx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 trestx
Member since 2008 • 116 Posts
I mind-melded the Patapon demo size and the GoW:COO demo sizes. sorry.
ThisCurse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ThisCurse
Member since 2007 • 1258 Posts

ok so im fairly new to the psp and i have an account on the playstation store but i have never downloaded from it. im having trouble gettin the god of war demo. i have my psp connected to my pc and when i download the file i try saving it to my memory stick but it doesnt seem to work. can some one help me out and like give me a step by step of how to do this? thanks i appreciate it much.twilightking17

You have to sign up for an account, then get the PSN installer, then you can get the demo's. It a pain, but once you have an account, it makes it easier for next time.