Good Online Multiplayer Titles

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IAmDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 IAmDazzle
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts
I have Syphon Filter: DM and I am really enjoying the online MP aspect, so I am curious as to what other PSP titles have fun online play.
WMDfreeman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 WMDfreeman99
Member since 2007 • 1874 Posts
get socom fire team bravo 2. i love its onine
ywywyw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ywywyw
Member since 2005 • 2297 Posts

star wars battlefront:renegade sqaudron has AWESOME multiplayer IMO. im not even a big fan of star wars but i still enjoy it a lot: from having a big arsenal of guns and being able to customize ure own character makes this game shine. not to mention each map has a different "hero character" so u have a chance of being one of the cool jedis or other cool characters that im not even sure who they are, but for example in Hero CTF, which happens to be my favorite game type, u have to kill the enemy hero (hero's carry the flag in hero CTF) get the flag and run it back to score, but lets say ure on the blue team and ure hero dies you have a chance of picking up the flag of ure own color returning it to ure base and instead of earning a point for ure team u get turned into the maps hero (2 heroes per map for each team)

i hope all this helps for picking a good online title :D

psp_kid13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 psp_kid13
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts
I have Syphon Filter: DM and I am really enjoying the online MP aspect, so I am curious as to what other PSP titles have fun online play.IAmDazzle
i have dark mirror too and ive been online like twice and its fun i dont own any other online games but dark mirror is fun
AlphaMaxima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AlphaMaxima
Member since 2007 • 40 Posts
'Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops' is a very good online multiplayer game, but you really should get the addition, MPO Plus, if you want the full experience.
IAmDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IAmDazzle
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts

I found a totally awesome auction on Ebay for mint condition copies of PO and Subsitence for like .99 but of course people do not know how to bid and it went up $20 in one day. I may get MG AC!D for like a dollar plus shipping though, mint as well.

I have been wanting PO, but my local EB doesn't have any copies that I can tell, nor does Gamestop, or hell, anywhere. Christmas sucks for people who don't get games.