Girl games for PS3??

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GreenGoblin2099 (16988 posts) -

Say guys, my wife just got me a PS3 for Z,as and all is cool and everything... but she suddenly asked me: "is there any game for me??"

So my question is that if there's some girl friendly game for the PS3?? Just to give you a picture of her tastes: KH/II, Crash, Tomb Raider. :roll:

#2 Posted by megadeth78 (2676 posts) -
Ratchet and Clank?
#3 Posted by VampiraJen (340 posts) -

girl friendly? as a girl, i am fully qualified to tell you COD4 rocks. as does R:FOM, and Oblivion, and heavenly sword, and -

ahem.

i just played ratchet and clank tools of destruction. funny and fun to play, if thats what she's into

#4 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -
Heavenly Sword:Now that's some girl power!:D Uncharted:I heard the stories like Romancing The Stone.:P Assassins Creed:Uhh...hmm?:?
#5 Posted by RurouniSaiyajin (4951 posts) -

I'd have her check out Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Folklore and Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. Each of these have a demo on the PS Store so she wouldn't have to commit before trying.

Assassin's Creed and GH3 are also good choices. GH3 is always a good choice and fun once you get into it when you are male, female, hardcore or casual.

#6 Posted by VanillaCremePop (312 posts) -

Well if you had an Xbox I would say Halo is a game all the girls like to play

But for PS3 I would say Heavenly Sword, Ratchet and Clank or a driving game, mostly all girls love driving cars in video games for some reason haha

#7 Posted by GreenGoblin2099 (16988 posts) -

Well she's a piece of work... she doesn't like most genres like shooters, fighters, sports or hack n' slash.

I'll check R&C to see if it pleases her tastes and if it doesn't well, I'll just tell her to wait another year :P

Thanx for the answers.

#8 Posted by hashimgillani1 (1495 posts) -
Heavenly Sword is the best option u got, even though it has that hack an slash elements, but due to the fact that its SixAxis based ur gonna hav 10x the fun. Another one is Folklore, its an rpg, great boss fights but it requires patience. Ratchet and Clank is a good game too, very explosive. But again Heavenly Sword is the best option.
#9 Posted by Funglip (458 posts) -

What version did you buy? If ps2 games is okay then there r ton of cheap choices.

For PS3, it's not out yet; Littlebigplanet!

#10 Posted by BadSmerf (301 posts) -
Assassin's Creed would probably be a pretty good one too. There is some fighting, but its not a hack and slash.
#11 Posted by MasterChief1013 (7019 posts) -
there's this hot chick i know that likes AC.
#12 Posted by moshakirby (1502 posts) -
Heavnly Sword is a rent title in my opinion, though, I wasn't able to complete it before returning it as I got stuck on the last part of the final boss.
#13 Posted by woofie13 (841 posts) -
Guitar Hero is fun for everybody if she likes music
#14 Posted by K-E316 (1651 posts) -
Guitar Hero is fun for everybody if she likes musicwoofie13
what i was going to say and also rock band.
#15 Posted by Rakuho (7008 posts) -

oh man... i guess r&c, maybe uncharted... HS...

i don't know man... my gf likes shootersand guitar hero... oh yeah guitar hero could do it :) (although it's really not my cup of tea, but she has it for 360)

#16 Posted by killerkane246 (809 posts) -
Guitar Hero 3 and or Rock Band.
#18 Posted by Xire_XII (3092 posts) -
Folklore or perhaps Oblivion.
#19 Posted by zeppelin_64 (3924 posts) -
Guitar Hero 3, and if PS2 games are okay, I heard Final Fantasy X had a romantic storyline.
#20 Posted by Zidaneski (8492 posts) -
You have have to think about what she likes. Think of anything you can think of and bridge it over to a videogame. Most young (hot) girls like rock music so Rock Band is easily going to be fun --and why I searched all stores to buy it. Yet my sister is weird and a casual gamer so she likes games like Locoroco, Burnout, Jak, Lumines, Spyro, Shadow of the Colossus.
#21 Posted by da62087boi (2576 posts) -
i hear the 360 is for girls get her that
#22 Posted by burner0921 (367 posts) -
Hey, from my experiences girls love Ratchet & Clank and other games that are fun and easy to pick up and play. I've also noticed that most girls want to go and play games like Resistance and Halo and all that stuff. All the girls I know always say "oh it's too hard" or something like "you guys will just kill me." (When playing multiplayer) I always just say, "so what you'll enjoy it" and usually they do. Also, I've noticed that to get a girl into a shooter game, make it a shotguns only game because then they have a better chance at first since those types are usually easier for beginners at first.
#23 Posted by dewmandew7 (4152 posts) -

Say guys, my wife just got me a PS3 for Z,as and all is cool and everything... but she suddenly asked me: "is there any game for me??"

So my question is that if there's some girl friendly game for the PS3?? Just to give you a picture of her tastes: KH/II, Crash, Tomb Raider. :roll:

GreenGoblin2099

Don't be making fun of Kingdom Hearts... Kingdom Hearts is one of the best RPGs ever.

#24 Posted by KengoK (1768 posts) -
Clive Barker's Jericho :D
#25 Posted by OleAndreasBull (117 posts) -

I would recommend Singstar! This is a party game not just for the two of you. If you have an eyetoy camera the humiliation will be complete. Fun, but humiliating. One advice; do not upload your performance while drunk:D

#26 Posted by AzzoLovesBirdy (760 posts) -
So my question is that if there's some girl friendly game for the PS3?? GreenGoblin2099

HAHAHA!
#27 Posted by sTRANn (33 posts) -
Any girl who plays my ps3 loves super puzzle fighter turbo. Even though I hate that game its like $12.00 from the playstation store
#28 Posted by XturnalS (5018 posts) -
well my g/f isnt a gamer per se, but she does enjoy playing HS and R&C especially R&C. I havent even been able to touch it much cuz she played it sooooo much more than me lol.
#29 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -
Clive Barker's Jericho :DKengoK
Don't forget F.E.A.R. And PS2's Manhunt and Manhunt 2.:D
#30 Posted by Quina919 (635 posts) -
I've found Uncharted to be good for the ladies. The movie-like quality and... well,... the main character Nathan Drake seem to be quite attention grabbing.
#31 Posted by BZSIN (7889 posts) -
Singstar.
#32 Posted by jams_shop (973 posts) -
Ratchet and Clank, Folklore, Uncharted, Heavnly Sword and Guitar Hero.
#33 Posted by bihboy69 (724 posts) -
SingStar, also you wont go wrong by getting demos n see wat she likes, then get full game
#34 Posted by sTRANn (33 posts) -

i hear the 360 is for girls get her thatda62087boi

LMFAO that's friggin hilarious

#35 Posted by ScottEFresh (1574 posts) -
Hey don't forget about the PSN store games too. Super Rub-a-Dub is VERY girl friendly and has an easy learning curve.
#36 Posted by Blitz1130 (364 posts) -
How bout Team Fortess 2, there are classes such as the medic, or the engeneer that doen't require to much accuracy its all support classes, and then they will try other classes. And Portal is very simple.
#38 Posted by GerrywithaG15 (999 posts) -
anybody say flOw orsuper rub a dub?
#39 Posted by CosmoKing7717 (4603 posts) -
singstar would be great...um and also like someone else said ff10 is AMAZING...like past amazing..it makes amazing look liek that bit of dirt i spit on while walkin to school. xD
#40 Posted by jyoung312 (4971 posts) -
I'd say psn titles or perhaps oblivion if she might be an rpg freak. I've yet to get my gf to play anything on mine.
#41 Posted by buffysummer (802 posts) -

There are a lot that will come out, like Tomb Raider and Heavy Rain. PS3 still doesen´t has a lot of games; she has to wait a litter until more games with females heros comes out.

#42 Posted by Krigon (5591 posts) -

Singstar, Guitar hero, Rockband - party games for everyone.

Heavenly Sword - maybe abit bloody but it got lots of girl power in it.

Ratchet and clank - a plattformer so the audience for that game is wide.

Uncharted - Great story, but might be to much action packed (depends on how good a gamer is).

Lego Star wars - Funny games. A good buy unless you have played the previous lego star wars games.

Try checking the psn store for cheap games and let her try some demos aswell.

#43 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -

There are a lot that will come out, like Tomb Raider and Heavy Rain. PS3 still doesen´t has a lot of games; she has to wait a litter until more games with females heros comes out.

buffysummer
And those would be?:P
#44 Posted by buffysummer (802 posts) -

Some games that have girls, as main theme:

#45 Posted by Furi-Kun (10903 posts) -
thats a tough one
#46 Posted by buffysummer (802 posts) -
[QUOTE="buffysummer"]

Vyse_Legends

Here are the links. If all those don´t work for her, I think you will have to buy her a Wii

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/tombraider8/index.html

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/heavyrain/index.html

#47 Posted by Vyse_Legends (9387 posts) -
[QUOTE="Vyse_Legends"][QUOTE="buffysummer"]

buffysummer

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/tombraider8/index.html

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/heavyrain/index.html

Oh snap!!!:o Any more games with female main character coming out on PS3?:D
#48 Posted by KamuiFei (4276 posts) -
Not really girl games, but Folklore, R&C, Heavenly Sword, Uncharted and Oblivion would seem female friendly. But theres plenty of girls that'll kick your ass in Resistance, Warhawkand CoD4 hehe. :lol:
#49 Posted by SPD_WeBmAsTaH (2667 posts) -
lol, none of the games out there are really gender favored, they game is as it is and whoever likes it regardless of gender they are will like it, so its best to just search through the whole ps3 library on gamespot and see what kinds of games are in interest to her, like an rpg or something, remember, it always depends on the person, not the gender
#50 Posted by 3Jay1 (238 posts) -
folklore is a very manly game.....behind the pretty worlds and dramatic story, and being able to customize how u r dressed is machoism