Gimme a break....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BenTheJamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 BenTheJamin
Member since 2005 • 927 Posts
So one of you ps3 fanboy kids was over in PC gaming forumns posting about how KZ2 has better graphics than Crysis, Bioshock, etc. on the PC, and I am here to confirm that it is technologically impossible, we run oh hardware that is exponetially better than the PS3's and software and more recent graphics software drivers. So please keep your brain cell destroying thoughts to yourselfs...
Deepcut9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Deepcut9
Member since 2007 • 761 Posts
Take it to system wars buddy :).
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
Who sounds more like a kid, that fanboy or you crying to us about him saying KZ2 is better than what you're getting, if you already know, then keep it to yourself, otherwise go to system wars.
BenTheJamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BenTheJamin
theres my point... they brought it to the pc gaming forums, im saying keep it to yourselves, especially because its outrageously false.
Gamer443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 Gamer443
Member since 2005 • 931 Posts
Who sounds more like a kid, that fanboy or you crying to us about him saying KZ2 is better than what you're getting, if you already know, then keep it to yourself, otherwise go to system wars.Flame_Blade88
pwnage
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Flame_Blade88

theres my point... they brought it to the pc gaming forums, im saying keep it to yourselves, especially because its outrageously false.BenTheJamin

Ok, then, he was just a stupid fanboy, just ignore him.

BenTheJamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BenTheJamin

[QUOTE="Flame_Blade88"]Who sounds more like a kid, that fanboy or you crying to us about him saying KZ2 is better than what you're getting, if you already know, then keep it to yourself, otherwise go to system wars.Gamer443
pwnage

first of all im 17, second of all i dont understand how i was "Crying" i made a statement...

Tdiddy05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Tdiddy05
Member since 2004 • 153 Posts
quit whinning we get 360 kids in this forum all the time so shut up and go back to your really cool pc forum.
aznfool07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 aznfool07
Member since 2005 • 3552 Posts

theres my point... they brought it to the pc gaming forums, im saying keep it to yourselves, especially because its outrageously false.BenTheJamin

Let the thread die. No one likes fanboys.

BenTheJamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BenTheJamin
i guess my real point is that i wish people would base opnion on fact, not shear ignorance.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#11 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

Who sounds more like a kid, that fanboy or you crying to us about him saying KZ2 is better than what you're getting, if you already know, then keep it to yourself, otherwise go to system wars.Flame_Blade88

Lol.

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Flame_Blade88

i guess my real point is that i wish people would base opnion on fact, not shear ignorance.BenTheJamin

Well that's what fanboys are, pure ignorance, you can't stop them, they're like little animals.

G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts

i guess my real point is that i wish people would base opnion on fact, not shear ignorance.BenTheJamin

Never going to happen your always going to have an ignorant person stating something that was not based on fact, it's in these forums and its in the world it will never end as long as there are un-educated people.

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#14 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

[QUOTE="BenTheJamin"]i guess my real point is that i wish people would base opnion on fact, not shear ignorance.Flame_Blade88

Well that's what fanboys are, pure ignorance, you can't stop them, they're like little animals.

Fanboys are like roaches that still move after your sray them with a can of raid.

You're spraying like "DIIIIIIE" and they're still wiggling around kicking. Even with that last spray they have the nerve to move one last time.

Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Flame_Blade88
Ok, now, whoever is going to attack BenTheJamin, please stop, he made his point, so let this topic die.
gs_gear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gs_gear
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
Ok, take a break son. :P
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#17 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts
I dont know who is more stupid, the TC or the fanboy who said KZ2 is better looking than Crysis. You both are stupid. Only a fanboy would say KZ2 beats all the other games graphics, and only an stupid guy would care about that enough to post it here. Any regular user here thats not a fanboy, and even most of the fanboys, know KZ2 will not be better looking than Crysis. PCs are allways miles ahead of consoles, thats why they costs 4k+.