Getting my ps3 tonight!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ftbllguy195

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 ftbllguy195
Member since 2003 • 122 Posts
Hey guys so ive had enough with the rrod an so im heading to the PS3. A couple of my friends recently did it an they love it. I must say im pretty hyped for assasins creed , haze an the exlusive killzone 2. I dont have any ps2 games so ill be getting the 40GB since i dont need the compatibilty, and probobly resistance fall of man. MGS4 looks good but i dont know much about the story... Well anyways any suggestions on good PS series to playwould be appreciated cause i dont know much about them. Any recommendations?
mastamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 mastamo
Member since 2007 • 387 Posts

Glad to hear that :)

These are the games that are already out that I suggest you get (MUST get) : Resistance, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword. (or if you like you can get Ninja gaiden sigma - idk if you'll like it)

These are the upcoming games in the next couple months I suggest you get : Uncharted, COD4, Haze, Assassin's Creed, Killzone 2 (duh!), MGS4, Little Big Planet, UT3... there're more but thats all I can think up of off the top of my head =)

The PS3 will become hella fun by the middle of '08

Jared2720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Jared2720
Member since 2007 • 2200 Posts
If you like online gaming, you should definitely pick up Warhawk. It's free to play online, too, which I'm sure you can appreciate. In addition, you should definitely familiarize yourself with the Metal Gear Solid story. Which PS3 SKU are you getting? 80GB, 60GB, or 40GB? If you're getting the 80 or 60, you should get your hands on the first three games in the series and play through them in preparation for MGS4. That game will be more epic than anything we've ever seen in a video game, I believe...
cooldust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 cooldust
Member since 2006 • 3283 Posts
first off i hope u enjoy ur ps3 as much as i do. here are some great games Resistance fall of man, WarHawk, The Darkness, Rainbow six, ninja gaiden sigma, Oblivion ,Ratchet and clankand Look out for COD 4 next week Wellcome 2 The Family:P