vulgaria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 vulgaria
Member since 2016 • 2 Posts

I don't know why but I just mix my work time with playing games which is I always picking hard mode type of games that end up being upset every night before going to bed. That will lead to depression in the morning and that's suck. Can anyone suggest what should I do to entertain myself or kill the time when I got free time after finish my work !? I think beside playing games to kill the time are not wise decisions to made but when im still in my vita right now *almost want to give to my neighbour for free* what games should I play that IS NOT HARD TO PLAY on vita ? Thank you.

ArranDavidson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ArranDavidson
Member since 2016 • 11 Posts

Some of my favourite vita games aren't particularly hard, I can recommend:

Dragon's Crown - A side scrolling RPG which is beautiful on the vita

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale - a fun 'smash bros' like arena fighting game. All characters are from the playstation universe

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Just play it, it's a phenominal top down dungeon crawling adventure, where you play as Isaac, a child who uses tears to kill the monsters from below. I have 300+ hours on this... just saying, and it's cross buy!

Dragon Quest Builders - A new release coming October 11th. It's a 'minecraft' style game set in the Dragon Quest universe, you also do not need to have had any prior experience in the Dragons Quest series. You can read my blog post about it if you want.

Terraria - A side scrolling sandbox adventure game where you collect resources, kill boses, upgrade your arsenal. I also have around 200+ hours on this.

The Ratchet and Clank Trilogy: A fun story driven adventure game. You get 3 games for the price of one, an absolute bargain

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - another solid choice for the vita, a story driven 'cartoon like' adventure game.

Hope I helped, you can add me on PSN if you want to: DavidsonBoy_HD

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#3 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@vulgaria:

Y'know most games have difficulty setting.

gunblade712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4 gunblade712
Member since 2007 • 391 Posts

I'd suggest, Muramasa Rebirth. You'll learn to play it in less than 10 minutes (game's mechanism is super easy), lots of hacking/slashing, and beautiful 2D art.

TRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TRPG
Member since 2015 • 271 Posts

hi Its the games! The psvita games bore you; thats what you post when youre bored with them; Im thinking youre not alone .

Warlag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Warlag
Member since 2016 • 16 Posts

I remember when the Vita came out... I couldn't wait to go in a get mine. Man was I ever let down when I started noticing nothing good coming to it. I still held onto it and tried keeping a little bit more faith in it.. I finally lost faith last year and sold it lol

KK_Slider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 KK_Slider
Member since 2016 • 62 Posts

I mainly play PSP games on my Vita.

garywood69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 garywood69
Member since 2013 • 518 Posts

FF10 is a pretty cheerful and easy game. At least for the first 2/3rds of it :-)

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

Maybe look into visual novels. But your enjoyment on them will probably depend if you're into Anime-styled stuff as they're mostly Japanese games. That and if you don't mind playing something that mostly involves listening to dialogue and reading text.

VintAge68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By VintAge68
Member since 2010 • 530 Posts

Seconding @SoNin360: Steins;Gate and Virtue's Last Reward are VNs very rewarding to play on the PS Vita, and there are also Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness which has just been released, and the upcoming midquel Steins;Gate 0.

Plus there is Persona 4 Golden, the remastered version of the PS2 classic Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4.

Edit: I wanted to add that also the LEGO games are good to play on the Vita, the latest Star Wars game was a true delight.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#12 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Have you ever played Ys? Cause you definitely need to play Ys.

Its full name called Ys: memories of celceta.

One of the best game of the year on psvita and trust me, you wanna learn guitar after listening to the sountracks of this game.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#13 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

PlayStation please don't make anymore handheld or mobile systems!!! The core of PlayStation players are on the PS3 and PS4 systems.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#14 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@killered3 said:

@vulgaria:

Y'know most games have difficulty setting.

Seriously. You don't have to play games on hard. There is no extra credit in life for doing so.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#15 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@cainetao11:

No but sometimes when you become rediculously good at some game, you kinda have to play it on hard mode so you can still get some kinda challenge out of it.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#16  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@killered3 said:

@cainetao11:

No but sometimes when you become rediculously good at some game, you kinda have to play it on hard mode so you can still get some kinda challenge out of it.

Wow, I never realized that LOL