Gamestop/Eb games has the WORST return policy

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

spliffchillum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 spliffchillum
Member since 2006 • 738 Posts

Yesterday I purchased RR7.. I tried getting into the game and enjoying it. No matter how hard I try, the fact that the vehicles are stiff as heck and the other fact that you are racing already heavily modified cars just blows.. IMO this game sucks. Graphics are amazing...gameplay sucks..

Today.. almost exactly 24 hours later I go to Gamestop to ask to return for NFS:Carbon... She already knew the policy and what not.. yet she let me say my sphiel about how I think the game sucks.. after I said my piece.. she stated "We can only exchange for the same game, and only if it's defective.."

my jaw dropped.. so you're telling me.. that I paid $59+tax for something I DONT WANT  and I cant return it??? I'm practically fuming mad, so I get on the phone with their customer support.. which pretty much tells me the same thing.. only this time I tell them about how rude the clerk was the previous week about how I went in to purchase the PS3 and the first words out of his mouth were "Ps3 sucks.. dont get it.." I was like wtf? lovely.. im about to purchase games from this company! I also go on to tell the guy that some car manufacturers allow you to purchase a $20,000 dollar car and if you dont like it you can return it for another car.. yet I cant return a stupid 60 dollar game? and he goes on to say "well its company policy..people abused it in the past blah blah blah blah"

So now what do I do? I dont want this game.. I wonder if the BBB/FTC can step in.. I mean what ever happened to the Consumer Protection law.. thats just absurd that I cant return this product to get back my hard earned money..

cofn42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cofn42
Member since 2003 • 525 Posts

I contemplated wether or not  Ishould say anything here, but dude, you are in the wrong completely.

Eb clearly states there policy on the counter (at least here in Winnipeg), it is written clearly on the receipt as well. If you failed to do a little research yourself, and bought a crappy game, well sucks for you.

This is pretty much the policy WHEREVER you go, Futureshop, Best Buy, Walmart even all have an open software policy.

You I am sure are the exception to the rule, but imagine if they took anyones open software back? I could buy a game, beat it in a night, and return it the next day. Or go buy it, copy it, then bring it back and say it sux.

I suggest in the future you read some reviews and if you are still unsure, go rent it like the rest of the world and quit yer b****ing.

elmetfano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 elmetfano
Member since 2006 • 4122 Posts
wow man thats stinks what a cheap policy!!!!!! you should get your games at wal-mart or target from now on.maybe you can return games at that store 
petrnorth18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 petrnorth18
Member since 2005 • 1102 Posts
I think you're SOL dude.  if you have a game crazy in your area you can go there and try games if they have them used before you buy them.  I know that you can returned used games to gamestop/eb within a week if you didnt like it.  just some help for next time!
darkprodigy06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 darkprodigy06
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
try going to walmart and get store credit...its better than nothing
spliffchillum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 spliffchillum

I contemplated wether or not  Ishould say anything here, but dude, you are in the wrong completely.

Eb clearly states there policy on the counter (at least here in Winnipeg), it is written clearly on the receipt as well. If you failed to do a little research yourself, and bought a crappy game, well sucks for you.

This is pretty much the policy WHEREVER you go, Futureshop, Best Buy, Walmart even all have an open software policy.

You I am sure are the exception to the rule, but imagine if they took anyones open software back? I could buy a game, beat it in a night, and return it the next day. Or go buy it, copy it, then bring it back and say it sux.

I suggest in the future you read some reviews and if you are still unsure, go rent it like the rest of the world and quit yer b****ing.

cofn42
I did read reviews, and I've seen trailers/videos.. I even asked what people thought of RR7..all said the same thing.. to get it over NFS.. I even found a stupid bug in the game.. if you go to drift and press the opposite direction you're drifting in.. your car will drift.. but your car is now facing the WRONG direction as it goes through the drift, and it appears your car is like flying over the ground.. thats just stupid and it's happened to me on multiple races.. anyways.. obviously I can see your point but thats just f-n ridiculous... now im stuck with a game i probably wont ever play..
SuperSooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SuperSooch
Member since 2006 • 220 Posts
Ha, Ha, RR7 does suck. Sucks to be you.
RavenousEnemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 RavenousEnemy
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts

I tell them about how rude the clerk was the previous week about how I went in to purchase the PS3 and the first words out of his mouth were "Ps3 sucks.. dont get it.." I was like wtf? lovely.. im about to purchase games from this company!

spliffchillum

Oh man, I laughed hysterically reading that part hehe...
jwat4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jwat4
Member since 2003 • 1934 Posts
Yeah thats nothing new...that has been the return policy well since Gamestop baught them (EB Games)...prior to that they would allow you to return games after a certain number of days after the purchase but I know for certain then it was after no more than one week...but then people began to find ways to burn games and steal software so the began to cut down on their return policy...it started with giving you a store credit and then moved on to what it is now...it blows yes but at the same time its been this way for alteast the past I dont know 8-9 years.....atleast since PS1....
spliffchillum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 spliffchillum
try going to walmart and get store credit...its better than nothingdarkprodigy06
even if I could get store credit from gamestop.. I'd walk out with NFS and be a happy consumer, and be MORE than willing to purchase future titles with gamestop.. but screw that.. I got a gameznflix.com account and they sell games to paying members for 48 bucks... and I can rent it first.. i should have done that.. but I make decent money and I'm impatient so I just bought it first.. in actuality i need to go remove rr7 off my queue list hahah..
jerryjj48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jerryjj48
Member since 2005 • 614 Posts
[QUOTE="cofn42"]

I contemplated wether or not Ishould say anything here, but dude, you are in the wrong completely.

spliffchillum
I did read reviews, and I've seen trailers/videos.. I even asked what people thought of RR7..all said the same thing.. to get it over NFS.. I even found a stupid bug in the game.. if you go to drift and press the opposite direction you're drifting in.. your car will drift.. but your car is now facing the WRONG direction as it goes through the drift, and it appears your car is like flying over the ground.. thats just stupid and it's happened to me on multiple races.. anyways.. obviously I can see your point but thats just f-n ridiculous... now im stuck with a game i probably wont ever play..

i don't think that's  a bug in the game. that's how drifting works, u counter steer and turn to the opposite direction of the direction you're going in.
Koneesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Koneesha
Member since 2006 • 1621 Posts
tell them your one didnt work and you bought it new. Then youcan get a new one and sell it for like 60 dollars on ebay.:)
SuperSooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SuperSooch
Member since 2006 • 220 Posts
NFS Carbon sucks too. Sell your PS3, get a 360 and buy Project Gotham. Seriously though, is the first video game system you have ever owned? For all of you younglings and NOOBS in videogaming know this. EB/Gamestop at one time did have a policy when you could buy a new game, try it out and as long as it was in re-sale condition you could return it and exchange it for up to one week. But, they got sued because people where getting upset that they were being sold "new" games that people like you took back. Just do some research next time and read a couple reviews about a game before you blow your hard earned money. You live and learn homeboy.
SirSkilz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SirSkilz
Member since 2006 • 218 Posts

Eb clearly states there policy on the counter (at least here in Winnipeg), it is written clearly on the receipt as well.

imagine if they took anyones open software back? I could buy a game, beat it in a night, and return it the next day. Or go buy it, copy it, then bring it back and say it sux.

cofn42
Agreed
patch7331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 patch7331
Member since 2005 • 121 Posts

NFS Carbon sucks too. Sell your PS3, get a 360 and buy Project Gotham. SuperSooch

*chough*fanboy*chough*

ahem more to the point my EB Games store has a 7-day return policy if you dont like it return in 7 days and get a refund

Miguel16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Miguel16
Member since 2004 • 6065 Posts
seriously man this is the policy everywhere...any kind of software once opened is non-refundable
JCMac120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JCMac120
Member since 2006 • 2771 Posts
Yeah their policy does suck, so that is why I research my games before I purchase, and I can honestly say, that this works well for me.  I have not bought a bad game that I did not want for PS2 for it's whole lifespan.  2005 was the first time in a long time that it happened though, for PSP, because I was desperate.  But really do the research man, and if you are not completely sure, than rent it first.  Especially now that games are getting more expensive.
Y2J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Y2J
Member since 2003 • 62 Posts
If you have internet access you should of created a korean account and downloaded the demo for RR7.
Bborder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Bborder76
Member since 2005 • 149 Posts
Sell it on ebay...problem solved.
x300x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 x300x
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Yea,I hate Gamestop/EBGames too.But you are in the wrong.There return policy is very clear about opened software.Next time do alittle research.I mean your on Gamespot.com right!?Well look up the reveiw and ask around before you make the investment.
Needles-Kane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Needles-Kane
Member since 2004 • 2040 Posts
[QUOTE="cofn42"]

Eb clearly states there policy on the counter (at least here in Winnipeg), it is written clearly on the receipt as well.

imagine if they took anyones open software back? I could buy a game, beat it in a night, and return it the next day. Or go buy it, copy it, then bring it back and say it sux.

SirSkilz

Agreed

Agree %100 too and this is the policy at every single store I've been too.  I wish there was some fantasy world where you could go buy brand new games and return it after being used and opened but that is just ridiculous. 

You're impatient, did not check with their return policy, and relied on someone else's review = good learning experience. 

SirRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SirRaven
Member since 2005 • 934 Posts
Here's the trick if you find yourself with an opened copy of a game that you think sucks real bad. #1 Take it to the store and claim it as defective...RAAAAARELY will they actually make sure if it is true. #2 Say you just want to replace it for the same game. #3 Get the replacement, which they won't bother opening, they'll just give it to you after scanning it into the system. #4 Now that you have an unopened copy of the game, take it to another store and return it as a birthday gift. There you go, problem solved.
spliffchillum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 spliffchillum
[QUOTE="spliffchillum"][QUOTE="cofn42"]

I contemplated wether or not Ishould say anything here, but dude, you are in the wrong completely.

jerryjj48

i don't think that's  a bug in the game. that's how drifting works, u counter steer and turn to the opposite direction of the direction you're going in.

no dude..i know how to drift in car games sheesh.. if you go to drift and if you over compensate and your car turns too much you yank the analog stick to the opposite direction and while driving, your car does a 180 and glides in the complete wrong direction.. i can replicate it almost every time now heh..its pretty retarded looking while the hovering across the ground doing this..
Grafix2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Grafix2005
Member since 2004 • 303 Posts
lmao. dude, they have something called RENTING at blockbuster for a reason. i love chums like you
Grafix2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Grafix2005
Member since 2004 • 303 Posts
[QUOTE="SirRaven"]Here's the trick if you find yourself with an opened copy of a game that you think sucks real bad. #1 Take it to the store and claim it as defective...RAAAAARELY will they actually make sure if it is true. #2 Say you just want to replace it for the same game. #3 Get the replacement, which they won't bother opening, they'll just give it to you after scanning it into the system. #4 Now that you have an unopened copy of the game, take it to another store and return it as a birthday gift. There you go, problem solved.

nice
Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#26 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts
wait u gonna tell me that you didn't not that up until now ? lol no comments to that
mgfarmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mgfarmer
Member since 2004 • 392 Posts
Yeah buddy, you are in the wrong on this one. If your not sure bout a game rent it before you buy it. If I buy a new flavor of soda and dont like it, can I take a half full 20oz bottle back to the store and ask for a refund?
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#28 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
scratch the game up and then go back. "its defective now"
Crazy87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Crazy87
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
[QUOTE="SirRaven"]Here's the trick if you find yourself with an opened copy of a game that you think sucks real bad. #1 Take it to the store and claim it as defective...RAAAAARELY will they actually make sure if it is true. #2 Say you just want to replace it for the same game. #3 Get the replacement, which they won't bother opening, they'll just give it to you after scanning it into the system. #4 Now that you have an unopened copy of the game, take it to another store and return it as a birthday gift. There you go, problem solved.

um no they take your resit and put it as returned or they cut it open
Velric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 Velric
Member since 2003 • 3842 Posts
Wow, you must be what, 15? That is a pretty standard policy across the board. You would find the same thing at Best Buy or Circuit City. You see, if you could simply buy a game and return it for another then the company you bought it from can no longer sell it as a new product. You've essentially just rented a game for free and the company is the one that lost money. Use your brains kid. You are in the wrong. Welcome to the real world.
Velric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 Velric
Member since 2003 • 3842 Posts

[QUOTE="SuperSooch"]NFS Carbon sucks too. Sell your PS3, get a 360 and buy Project Gotham. patch7331

*chough*fanboy*chough*

ahem more to the point my EB Games store has a 7-day return policy if you dont like it return in 7 days and get a refund

No, no it does not. Next time you are in there try reading it.
JestaDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#32 JestaDude
Member since 2005 • 121 Posts
You would need a reciept... If they took it without a reciept even as defective they would be breaking store policy unless they had a store managers approval. Even then though, some stores are different and I know the one I work for would turn you away in an instant without that reciept.
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#33 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts

Yesterday I purchased RR7.. I tried getting into the game and enjoying it. No matter how hard I try, the fact that the vehicles are stiff as heck and the other fact that you are racing already heavily modified cars just blows.. IMO this game sucks. Graphics are amazing...gameplay sucks..

Today.. almost exactly 24 hours later I go to Gamestop to ask to return for NFS:Carbon... She already knew the policy and what not.. yet she let me say my sphiel about how I think the game sucks.. after I said my piece.. she stated "We can only exchange for the same game, and only if it's defective.."

my jaw dropped.. so you're telling me.. that I paid $59+tax for something I DONT WANT and I cant return it??? I'm practically fuming mad, so I get on the phone with their customer support.. which pretty much tells me the same thing.. only this time I tell them about how rude the clerk was the previous week about how I went in to purchase the PS3 and the first words out of his mouth were "Ps3 sucks.. dont get it.." I was like wtf? lovely.. im about to purchase games from this company! I also go on to tell the guy that some car manufacturers allow you to purchase a $20,000 dollar car and if you dont like it you can return it for another car.. yet I cant return a stupid 60 dollar game? and he goes on to say "well its company policy..people abused it in the past blah blah blah blah"

So now what do I do? I dont want this game.. I wonder if the BBB/FTC can step in.. I mean what ever happened to the Consumer Protection law.. thats just absurd that I cant return this product to get back my hard earned money..

spliffchillum

Does that mean that I can killpeople freely if I want? I mean its in the law that you cant but anyway, since you say that you can contradict some previously set rules, then killing people cant be penalized.
That is the same reasoning you used. Just see how ignorant your post was. Not bashing, but truly.
gamefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 gamefan
Member since 2002 • 363 Posts

my jaw dropped.. so you're telling me.. that I paid $59+tax for something I DONT WANT  and I cant return it??? I'm practically fuming mad, so I get on the phone with their customer support.. which pretty much tells me the same thing.. only this time I tell them about how rude the clerk was the previous week about how I went in to purchase the PS3 and the first words out of his mouth were "Ps3 sucks.. dont get it.." I was like wtf? lovely.. im about to purchase games from this company! I also go on to tell the guy that some car manufacturers allow you to purchase a $20,000 dollar car and if you dont like it you can return it for another car.. yet I cant return a stupid 60 dollar game? and he goes on to say "well its company policy..people abused it in the past blah blah blah blah"

spliffchillum

They use to do a 10 day return but people did to too much and EB/GS lost money....they can't have that. So bad game = you may return it. You really have to look into game, bro. It's not like 5 years ago when it wasn't a big deal if you made a mistake about a game. You may want to rent them or look into them before buying them. I know I almost made a few mistakes on buying games that I thought would be good....they turned out rental type games and thank God I rented them; I would have been pissed. Think before you buy bro.....still sucks though.

MikeE21286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MikeE21286
Member since 2003 • 10405 Posts
Dude.....the fact that you even thought you could return software you purchased as new after you opened it is ridiculous.  Period. End of Story.  No place does this.  I am not standing up for Gamestop/EB, but these are just the rules of all businesses.  Why not just rent games to decide if you like them or not THEN buy them, or buy a used copy, becase I'm quite sure they have a 7 day policy to retun the game if you're not satisfied with it.  That way the company can re-sell it in the exact same way in which you purchased it......which is Used
SirRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SirRaven

um no they take your resit and put it as returned or they cut it open
Crazy87

I've never had anyone cut open an exchange. Also, if by "resit" you mean receipt, then it doesn't really matter. The objective is just to get an unopened copy of the game. And yes, you can return stuff to places without a receipt as long as that store has it in stock and sells it. They don't care if you have a receipt as long as it's sealed. 

chembro84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 chembro84
Member since 2004 • 829 Posts
How does this policy suck?  You bought a new game, played it, guess what you have now?  A used game.  Trade-in, quit b*tching, never shop at EB again if you think it's a crappy policy (but it's everyone's policy)
ShadowBass989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#38 ShadowBass989
Member since 2004 • 1734 Posts
i just started to buy from target, walmart, and best buy
rickshao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rickshao
Member since 2006 • 308 Posts

Granted that Gamestop or EB has the worst customer service ever, drawing from my own experiences, but what gives you the idea that you could just buy a game, play it, and return it if you don't like it, seriously? I mean, what planet are you from? Is this the first time you ever buy a game or movie? If this is your mindset, video games or movies rentals like Blockbuster all would have bankrupted long ago.

This is not a sweater we are talking about here, something that  you could try it on, and even return it after it has been worn for a couple of days without taking the tag off; this is a software, unless it's defective, you can't just return it if you don't like it! Your are entirely at wrong, despite how much I hate Gamestop/EB! Imagine we all buy Window Vista later this month, install it, heck, I'll even burn a few copies, and return it because we "suddenly" don't like it! It's simply not allowed!

Aside from the bad Gamestop/EB policy, I can tell you for a fact that this is not their fault. There's actually a law that was passed not to allow opend softwares to be returned or exchanged unless they are defective in order to prevent illegal copying and protect intellectual properties. So there you go, you have no foothold here. If this is how the industry works, nobody will ever buy any games. We can all just buy them, play them, and then return after we are done!

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to insult you or anything, but I just can't fathom why you would ever think you can do things as this sort. I do, however, can offer you this advise. Go online or call the store where you originally purchased the game from, and just wait and see (also cross your fingers) that Ridge Racer 7 has sold out temporarily within 30 days of the time of your purchase, and when they do, you can just go in and tell them the game is a defect, and when they have no stock to replace it, they will be forced to give your store credit, which you could use it to buy any game you want!

rickshao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rickshao
Member since 2006 • 308 Posts
Oh, by the way dude, stores have all gotten smart about returning opened products. In case you don't know, some people used to buy games, play them, caliming they are defects and exchange them for new copies, then they just sell the brand new copies of the games. Not a bad way to try out some games, but nowadays, when stores exchange games, they all open up the games and check the contents before giving them to you, that way, you can't resell the games, and you'll have even more of a hard time retuning it if god forbid, THAT copy REALLY is a defect!
SirRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SirRaven
Oh, by the way dude, stores have all gotten smart about returning opened products. In case you don't know, some people used to buy games, play them, caliming they are defects and exchange them for new copies, then they just sell the brand new copies of the games. Not a bad way to try out some games, but nowadays, when stores exchange games, they all open up the games and check the contents before giving them to you, that way, you can't resell the games, and you'll have even more of a hard time retuning it if god forbid, THAT copy REALLY is a defect!rickshao
Are you guys all buying games from gamestop/eb or something? I have never seen anyone open a game/dvd/cd anything at best buy when it was exchanged.
Master__Shake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Master__Shake
Member since 2002 • 6214 Posts

my jaw dropped.. so you're telling me.. that I paid $59+tax for something I DONT WANT and I cant return it??? I'm practically fuming mad, so I get on the phone with their customer support.. which pretty much tells me the same thing.. only this time I tell them about how rude the clerk was the previous week about how I went in to purchase the PS3 and the first words out of his mouth were "Ps3 sucks.. dont get it.." I was like wtf? lovely.. im about to purchase games from this company! I also go on to tell the guy that some car manufacturers allow you to purchase a $20,000 dollar car and if you dont like it you can return it for another car.. yet I cant return a stupid 60 dollar game? and he goes on to say "well its company policy..people abused it in the past blah blah blah blah"

spliffchillum
I hate to say this...but have you never bought a game in your life? this has been standard policy since about when the ps2 came out. IT even says it very clearly on the receipt! YOu can trade it in and get like $35 bucks for it at ebgames or sell it on ebay. In the future, play a demo first, rent it at blockbuster or get netflix.
Koneesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Koneesha
Member since 2006 • 1621 Posts

thats what i said but do it on ebay.
Fusible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fusible
Member since 2005 • 2828 Posts
Yeah thats nothing new...that has been the return policy well since Gamestop baught them (EB Games)...prior to that they would allow you to return games after a certain number of days after the purchase but I know for certain then it was after no more than one week...but then people began to find ways to burn games and steal software so the began to cut down on their return policy...it started with giving you a store credit and then moved on to what it is now...it blows yes but at the same time its been this way for alteast the past I dont know 8-9 years.....atleast since PS1.... jwat4
Yeah EB was the last one, and they gave a 14 day period, if you didn't like it, you could return it for a full refund.
choto8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 choto8
Member since 2006 • 148 Posts
[QUOTE="patch7331"]

[QUOTE="SuperSooch"]NFS Carbon sucks too. Sell your PS3, get a 360 and buy Project Gotham. Velric

*chough*fanboy*chough*

No, no it does not. Next time you are in there try reading it.

yeah, I dont think you can do that with new games.  I know the Gamestop near me does that, but only with USED games
Inv4derZ1m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Inv4derZ1m
Member since 2006 • 52 Posts

spliffchillum
Rent first
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#48 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts
trade it in or sell it on ebay for 59,99 plus shiping on ebay there problem solved ,  stop wasting forum room with topics like these you bought the stupid game as i did with rr6 i didnt complain either i play it no matter what to me a game is a game as long as it is playable then fine if its somthing like yoshi story which i had and returned thats a different story
Avatar image for streetracer9112
streetracer9112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50 streetracer9112
Member since 2006 • 303 Posts
sell it on ebay. list it as used and you could get at least 55 dollars