games taht are out and online?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ddldave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ddldave
Member since 2006 • 886 Posts
help, i really don't like searching for which games are out and not 'cuz it takes forever they hsould have a list of all the games out or something.

well anyways, i'm buying a ps3 tomorrow, and i don't know which games to get, i ONLY like games with ONLINE capability.

well I am thinking about resistance: fall of man but i ain't tha big of a fps fan but yeah. well can you list all the games that are out? and which of them has online? thanks.

and what games do you recommend for me? tthat's online and is out
ddldave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ddldave
help please
Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts
Resistance, Motorstorm and I thought most of the sports titles have online play as well.
ddldave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ddldave
what about fight night round 3? does it have online play too? help, if i use the regular cable they give me with the ps3 and i play on a hdtv, will it be better than playing with regular cables on a regular tv? because the hdmi cables cost too much and i'm plnaning to buy a extra controller already =(
Nightflash28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Nightflash28
Member since 2004 • 2351 Posts
I don't own a PS3 yet, but as far as I know the cables you get with the PS3 do not output an HD image, so you might have to go with HDMI. But many people here have mentioned monoprice.com where you can order HMDI cables for roughly $10. And yeah, Fight Night does have online play.
ddldave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ddldave
WOW REALLY!!! HOLY CRAP!! i gona get that then, oh yeah. i can't buy stuff online, the stores that i can buy my stuff from only are: Target, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Circuit City and that's about it....
plastic1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 plastic1980
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts
Ridge Racer, need for speed, marvel ultimate alliance, resistance, Call of duty, fight night, all the sports games, blazing angels, full auto 2 and thats all I know.