This topic is locked from further discussion.

StrangeGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 StrangeGames
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

I'm getting very agitated with my PS3 freezing during a game or freezing in general, even when I'm watching Netflix. Everyone likes to watch a good movie time to time. I've had my PS3 for a year, the warranty is up. I tried every method and she still does it. Until... I unplugged my PS3 flipping her over (upside down) and seen, dust! No wonder I sneezed.

Could that be the problem? Poor girl. OK, now I've realized opening it, good idea or bad? I have the PS3 sitting on my lap upside down trying to cool her off. Another question, what solution can I use to clear the dust? You should see my PS3, the dust is making my stomach turn.

Avatar image for british02081979
British02081979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 British02081979
Member since 2015 • 57 Posts

@strangegames: Only things i can think of are rebuild datebase or do factory settings you will loose everything including your friends list.My PS3 use to freeze on most websites i visited.Thankful Sony had thought about this when making the PS4.The same websites i go on my PS4's web browser not once does it freeze.

StrangeGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By StrangeGames
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

@british12252015: Ah. I really don't want to do a factory reset. I worked very hard getting games I've downloaded for ever by downloading. I defiantly don't want to loose friends. This is crazy. How do you rebuild database?

TRPG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TRPG
Member since 2015 • 271 Posts

Never had that happen. Is it plugged in?

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

Clean your house