for those who have ESPN 2k5 and ESPN NCAA basketball 2k5: (PS2)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

riseagnstfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 riseagnstfan
Member since 2007 • 1081 Posts
how do u take the college people who r going pro and put them on ur pro team?
Assassinslay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Assassinslay
Member since 2007 • 1366 Posts
I don't think you can do that in any of those 2 games
riseagnstfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 riseagnstfan
Member since 2007 • 1081 Posts
I don't think you can do that in any of those 2 gamesAssassinslay
ok thats confusing because after i finished the college basketball game it said i could do an import draft class on the graduating players into the NBA
ramansingh3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 ramansingh3
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts
In Ncaa football 08 i do this but i had to do a dynasty mode and at the end of each season the players that are leaving can be saved to import the draft class into Madden 08. In nba 2k8 when i import the draftclass i have to start a franchise and turn the import draftclass on before picking a team. Maybe try one of those, hope it helps.
sportwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sportwarrior
Member since 2003 • 2462 Posts

In Ncaa football 08 i do this but i had to do a dynasty mode and at the end of each season the players that are leaving can be saved to import the draft class into Madden 08. In nba 2k8 when i import the draftclass i have to start a franchise and turn the import draftclass on before picking a team. Maybe try one of those, hope it helps.ramansingh3

Spot on, there. I did it a few times between NCAA 2k3 and NFL 2k3... It was pretty cool, but the problem with the concept is all the college players aren't named until they're drafted in NFL 2k.... Essentially meaning that any attempt at familiarizing yourself with the players in the College game is completely useless when transferring to the NFL game... Annoying... But still cool.