Flat Spin & Stunt Run in Burnout Paradise. How to?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

1LowSDime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 1LowSDime
Member since 2006 • 109 Posts

Okay, I'm a tad confused here and have two questions.

First question:
How do you do complete a 360 Flat Spin? I've used the GameStop GT Racer (whatever it is) and boosted really hard in a train yard with lots of ramps. I was able to engage the E-brake right at the top of ramp to spin the car but the highest Flat Spin I've gotten was 278 degrees. Every other attempt I've tried, nothing as close, or just the same. How do you go about getting a 360 Flat Spin? Any help and suggestions would be appreciated.

Second question:
How do you manage to get 190,000 points in the Stunt Runs? The highest I've ever gotten was 30,000 points. I know you boost to link stunts, like Drift, Air, Super Jumps, etc, but it seems a lot harder to find those areas just right, in the right area, to pull off 190,000 points in 1 minute, 30 seconds.

Any help or suggestions on either of these two I would greatly appreciate. Thanks guys! :)

siwelcram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 siwelcram
Member since 2008 • 1183 Posts
Can't help the flat spin, but for the stunt run if you can find a good sereis of jumps do them over and over. My high was close to 250,000, just doing a series of 3 jumps over and over.
1LowSDime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 1LowSDime
Cool deal, I'll give that a shot, thanks.
1LowSDime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 1LowSDime

Bump

Anyone else? Still a little stuck.