Finally joining PS+

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#1 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

I'm getting the PS4, so I don't have a choice because most of the game that I will be playing are MP!! I'm not mad at sony because we've had it free for years and most of us knew they weren't gonna keep it free forever.

Who else will be joining PLUS for the first time afters years of free service?:)

AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I have used ps+ since they added free games.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Join us. It's truly an awesome experience. Make sure you add all the games that are going away before they do, including Vita games.
Jyakotu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Jyakotu
Member since 2005 • 158 Posts
Honestly, I'm a little peeved that I need PS+ to play multiplayer on PS4. If I wanted PS+, I would have already joined. The fact is was OPTIONAL is what made it appealing.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MarcRecon

Honestly, I'm a little peeved that I need PS+ to play multiplayer on PS4. If I wanted PS+, I would have already joined. The fact is was OPTIONAL is what made it appealing.Jyakotu

Yeah, I feel ya but you knew it was coming!! And at 5bks a month who can stay mad at that!!!

JimmiCottam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 JimmiCottam
Member since 2012 • 105 Posts
I'm not phased much by the inclusion of PS+ to play online multiplayer. If all the features and price stay the same, then it'll be fully justifiable especially for what you get with that. I can sense a lot of shops and stores will probably include a bundle with it included. That's my two pennies anyway
CoquiNegro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CoquiNegro
Member since 2013 • 171 Posts
Been a ps+ member for a year now, so... I'm happy you'll be joining me.
Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
Honestly, I'm a little peeved that I need PS+ to play multiplayer on PS4. If I wanted PS+, I would have already joined. The fact is was OPTIONAL is what made it appealing.Jyakotu
As soon as they offered PS+ I knew they were going to charge for MP on PS4. But really, when you consider that "other" service PS+ is a really great value. Really good discounts (upwards of 50% almost always and not some bullshit 10%) plus the instant game collection are well worth it alone.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="Jyakotu"]Honestly, I'm a little peeved that I need PS+ to play multiplayer on PS4. If I wanted PS+, I would have already joined. The fact is was OPTIONAL is what made it appealing.Kravyn81
As soon as they offered PS+ I knew they were going to charge for MP on PS4. But really, when you consider that "other" service PS+ is a really great value. Really good discounts (upwards of 50% almost always and not some bullshit 10%) plus the instant game collection are well worth it alone.

I'm El-cheapo so I will be taking advantage of all those discounts and free games!!!:P

Bladex2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Bladex2k
Member since 2003 • 2755 Posts
i wonder whats going to happen to online on ps3 after ps4 comes out. will it still have free online that would be pretty funny lol
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="Jyakotu"]Honestly, I'm a little peeved that I need PS+ to play multiplayer on PS4. If I wanted PS+, I would have already joined. The fact is was OPTIONAL is what made it appealing.Bladex2k
i wonder whats going to happen to online on ps3 after ps4 comes out. will it still have free online that would be pretty funny lol

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that myself:P

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="Bladex2k"][QUOTE="Jyakotu"]Honestly, I'm a little peeved that I need PS+ to play multiplayer on PS4. If I wanted PS+, I would have already joined. The fact is was OPTIONAL is what made it appealing.MarcRecon

Yeah, I was kinda thinking that myself:P

yeah they said ps3 and vita online will remain free
MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts
having been a ps plus subscriber since launch, i was bummed about the mp policy on ps4, people should have a choice...
Grimmiers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Grimmiers
Member since 2013 • 34 Posts
I'm on the 30 day trial from doing e3 quest on playstation home. Too bad I missed out on lbp2 and infamous 2 though.
speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Same here, getting these weekend 90 day's for the first time. I hope that it's worth it. (EU user)