FINALLY a game coming out for PS3 worth playing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mmirza23
Member since 2004 • 3457 Posts
with the lack of good games lately mainly just abysmal ports, Mlb 07 the show coming out in less than 2 weeks, finally! I think it will score much better than mlb2k7 and hopefully be a much better game.
joelejuif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 joelejuif
Member since 2003 • 1667 Posts

Your joking right? A baseball game worth getting a PS3...

Wait till Lair comes out and Home and MGS4, DMC, etc...At that time, we will be talking.

mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mmirza23
well, if you're a baseball fan like I am then yes, and i played mlb2k7 aside from the graphics i hated the game.
Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts
Umm... your opinion doesn't match up with everyone's thoughts. I own four PS3 games and each are great. Resistance: Fall of Man Ridge Racer 7 Motorstorm Oblivion If you think that there arn't some great games on PS3... you're only hurting your own experience. Now... that being said... I'm sad that many titles I've been wanting (Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Assassin's Creed, Indiana Jones, etc, etc) have been delayed till September, but Oblivion alone will keep me busy for that long. Also keep in mind that you can play your PS1 and PS2 titles on your PS3. I for one will be getting Tomb Raider Anniversary on June 5th when it's released. That should be a lot of fun.
mmirza23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mmirza23

Umm... your opinion doesn't match up with everyone's thoughts. I own four PS3 games and each are great. Resistance: Fall of Man Ridge Racer 7 Motorstorm Oblivion If you think that there arn't some great games on PS3... you're only hurting your own experience. Now... that being said... I'm sad that many titles I've been wanting (Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Assassin's Creed, Indiana Jones, etc, etc) have been delayed till September, but Oblivion alone will keep me busy for that long. Also keep in mind that you can play your PS1 and PS2 titles on your PS3. I for one will be getting Tomb Raider Anniversary on June 5th when it's released. That should be a lot of fun.Telekill

I meant of late(past month or so), i own resistance oblivion and motorstorm, been in the oblivion world for 90 hours, i guess i phrased the title the wrong way lol. 

MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MERC_RECONN
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts
with the lack of good games lately mainly just abysmal ports, Mlb 07 the show coming out in less than 2 weeks, finally! I think it will score much better than mlb2k7 and hopefully be a much better game.mmirza23
Well, the lack of good games is an issue for any console during it's first year, but for you to say that mlb is the only game on the ps3 worth playing is a crazy statement. I respect your opinion but that's just.....nut's!!!
MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MERC_RECONN

[QUOTE="Telekill"]Umm... your opinion doesn't match up with everyone's thoughts. I own four PS3 games and each are great. Resistance: Fall of Man Ridge Racer 7 Motorstorm Oblivion If you think that there arn't some great games on PS3... you're only hurting your own experience. Now... that being said... I'm sad that many titles I've been wanting (Heavenly Sword, Warhawk, Assassin's Creed, Indiana Jones, etc, etc) have been delayed till September, but Oblivion alone will keep me busy for that long. Also keep in mind that you can play your PS1 and PS2 titles on your PS3. I for one will be getting Tomb Raider Anniversary on June 5th when it's released. That should be a lot of fun.mmirza23

I meant of late(past month or so), i own resistance oblivion and motorstorm, been in the oblivion world for 90 hours, i guess i phrased the title the wrong way lol. 

OK...I got ya bro...sorry for the minor flame. lol

Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts
I dont think that many people outside of the USA will care about it.
Avatar image for slayerofshadows
slayerofshadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#10 slayerofshadows
Member since 2005 • 3868 Posts

Now if only the 360 can get a game worth buying the console for ;)

(only kidding i'm a lover of games not consoles)

ocelotcougar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 ocelotcougar
Member since 2005 • 2099 Posts
Wow, according to my shelf, there have been at least 9 PS3 games worth playing.
Pablo620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Pablo620
Member since 2004 • 4980 Posts

Your joking right? A baseball game worth getting a PS3...

Wait till Lair comes out and Home and MGS4, DMC, etc...At that time, we will be talking.

joelejuif

He never said worth getting a PS3 for. He said worth getting for PS3. There is a difference. Dont just read, comprehend

fuman3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 fuman3
Member since 2003 • 602 Posts

with the lack of good games lately mainly just abysmal ports, Mlb 07 the show coming out in less than 2 weeks, finally! I think it will score much better than mlb2k7 and hopefully be a much better game.mmirza23

although i dont agree with you about mlb the show as the only game worth getting, I am stoked that its coming out next week!!

tcc024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 tcc024
Member since 2003 • 197 Posts
I am also excited about the show and hope its better than 2k7.  I've been waiting a while for this game to come out and I was really disapointed by 2k7 after being so immpressed nba2k7. 
freediro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 freediro
Member since 2006 • 3782 Posts
Wow some of you need to first off learn to read what the man said, second stop judging people just because they like something you don't and third stop being a**holes!
Teeth_Mummy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Teeth_Mummy
Member since 2006 • 443 Posts
2k7 is sooooo bad. I'm psyched for the Show. I'll see y'all online next week. You won't stop my Red Sox.
ephoenix6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ephoenix6
Member since 2004 • 434 Posts
you ignore motorstorm and virtua fighter, but consider a baseball game worth getting? Is this a joke? If I could watch baseball on tv for free and wont, play it outside for free and wont, why would I spend 60$ to play a baseball game?
MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MERC_RECONN

Wow some of you need to first off learn to read what the man said, second stop judging people just because they like something you don't and third stop being a**holes!freediro

Dude, even the thread maker admitted the topic tittle was a little misleading.

P-r-e-y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 P-r-e-y
Member since 2007 • 124 Posts
This just in: a Frogger RTS will be comming to the PS3, Square-Enix Is in charge, the game will be rated [M] for Blood, Gore, Strong Sexuel Themes and Language .
MGSFan27285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MGSFan27285
Member since 2004 • 850 Posts

lol...those aren't games! theyre just stupid 

_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 _AsasN_
Member since 2003 • 3646 Posts
Umm... your opinion doesn't match up with everyone's thoughts. Telekill

That sounds like Nazi talk. lol

Seriously though, I would hope HIS OPINION differs from everybody else's. How else can you be individual?
devoid27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 devoid27
Member since 2007 • 72 Posts
you must have a good sense of humor. ridge racer is the biggest joke i ever played.it has nothing to do with realism and reality it self. as soon as you make your car spin in circles and take a turn, the car doesnt hit the corners and folows along the road with same speed. this game is bollox. compare it to NFS...you'll be desapointed. it doesnt even worth playing the demo. omg....ridge race 7...why not make it an 8? or 9? or maybe 10? wtf is wrong with people. make it a freaking trilogy, and stop with this infinity buulshiit omg im bored so i made the 7th one.. and tomorow i got aids so il make an 8th one before i die. get over people. there are better racing games out there.
cruxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 cruxe
Member since 2005 • 689 Posts
Umm... your opinion doesn't match up with everyone's thoughts. I own four PS3 games and each are great. Resistance: Fall of Man Ridge Racer 7 Motorstorm Oblivion Telekill
still not worth nearly $1500 AU... i will be waiting patiently for some better games. (oblivion is a great game just not my cup of tea)
timster118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 timster118
Member since 2005 • 259 Posts

I have the same 4 games and i'm having a great time! Plus I traded in Need for speed Carbon and Full Auto 2.

Â