Fifa10 or Pes2010 ????

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Settawuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Settawuth
Member since 2006 • 110 Posts

I'll should Fifa10 MaybePES2010what about you waht game you should?

Maqda7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 Maqda7
Member since 2008 • 3299 Posts
I'll should PES 10. No fifa, thanks.
Blackbase88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Blackbase88
Member since 2009 • 265 Posts
Trust me fifa 10 is the best soccer game this year im not saying PES is bad but fifa is better.
hot_shot_9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 hot_shot_9
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

Lets Fifa 10.

Pro Evo Looks Very Good Though Too.

nerdman60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nerdman60
Member since 2003 • 310 Posts
Fifa 10 not even close
Simmo75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Simmo75
Member since 2009 • 175 Posts

I prefer FIFA 10' but i am always up for some PES

Avatar image for deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
Member since 2008 • 7541 Posts
I always choose FIFA.
Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts
if you own fifa 09, from the demo i don't see a reason to upgrade to 10. honestly the less competition EA sports devisions have the less they do between iterations. id say get fifa 09 on the cheap unless pes 10 actually catches up this year.
CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9154 Posts
both
ozzy1020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ozzy1020
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
i chose PES/WE,because i am not only a game player,but also a soccer player.
M0wen10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#11 M0wen10
Member since 2009 • 7555 Posts

After playing both demos I say FIFA 10. PES 2010 was horrible

ShootingPwnage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ShootingPwnage
Member since 2009 • 423 Posts
FIFA for me
Maxzimus77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Maxzimus77
Member since 2009 • 98 Posts

OK downloaded both demos:

FIFA - Same old same old, doesn't seem to have changed one bit, defence is still non existent, looks pretty much the same, still can't play sweeper which considering the defence has more holes than a sieve is unfortunate, it's also way too slow and it basically feels just like 09...and that's not a good thing IMO because I hated 09.....IMO it's no realistic at all and most importantly not fun

PES - Lots of fun, player graphics are amazing, AI is clever and players move realistically IMO, downsides is the presentations poor and the crowd and crowd noise are disappointing.

In conclusion I have Fifa 09 and don't like it so I won't be buying 2010 because it's more of the same rubbish, I can't believe people like this game. PES is fun still have reservations about the atmosphere but if I buy one it'll be that one. In short IMO if you play the game to have fun buy PES, if you're more interested in celebrations and pre-match presentation together with pointless menu's buy Fifa.

maxx1458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 maxx1458
Member since 2004 • 1275 Posts

PES hasnt been good in years and from what I hear this years game isnt any different.

Fifa all the way.

Maxzimus77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Maxzimus77

The preview on IGN reckoned PES had improved a lot and was more fun than Fifa this year, needless to say after playing both demo's I agree.

ElGreco88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#16 ElGreco88
Member since 2009 • 766 Posts

Am I the only one that thinks PES 2010 is the exact same game with 2009, just with improved graphics? I played both demos and I thought Fifa was far more realistic in aspects of movement. I haven't played a Fifa game since 2002, but this year I'm not buying PES again. I'm serious. When I downloaded the new demo I thought for a moment that I loaded 2009 by accident.

maxx1458

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 maxx1458
Member since 2004 • 1275 Posts

The preview on IGN reckoned PES had improved a lot and was more fun than Fifa this year, needless to say after playing both demo's I agree.

Maxzimus77

You do realize that was ripped straight from a Konami blog.

Maxzimus77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Maxzimus77

[QUOTE="Maxzimus77"]

maxx1458

You do realize that was ripped straight from a Konami blog.

Well I've played both games and I for one agree, Fifa is a load of rubbish it's just not fun at all. I've actually stopped playing 09 because I hate it so much (first time ever for a football game for me)....it's full of bugs and despite persisting for ages trying to like it I just loathe the game....how anyone can say it's realistic is beyond me.

ANIALATOR136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#19 ANIALATOR136
Member since 2008 • 1157 Posts
Fifa 10 is better. PES seemed pretty lifeless to me.
Macri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Macri
Member since 2005 • 1278 Posts
FIFA 10 all the way!!!! What bugs are you talking about Maxzimus? If any game had bugs, it would be PES.... I used to love it back in the PS2 days, but now its total rubbish... FIFA FIFA FIFA!!!!!!!
kerching

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 kerching
Member since 2005 • 353 Posts

FIFA 10.. The differences are subtle too last years game but it does improve what was already the best football game on the market in my opinion.. PES died at number 6 im afraid too say :( (used to love it!)

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#22 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I prefer Fifa.

Maxzimus77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Maxzimus77

FIFA 10 all the way!!!! What bugs are you talking about Maxzimus? If any game had bugs, it would be PES.... I used to love it back in the PS2 days, but now its total rubbish... FIFA FIFA FIFA!!!!!!!Macri

The horrible bugs in the Online play, never play the main game as I find it boring. That's the players standing static rather than running towards the ball, who's idea was it for it to remember the buttons pressed (what a rubbish feature), the rebounds always going for the best players (like Ronaldo), the passing going in the wrong place all the time (when assisted), the player checking back when you pass it forward to them allowing defenders to get back, players running away from the ball as if there's an invisible wall, the way you can find one methods of scoring and score nearly everytime (several ways of doing this), the central defence which parts like moses parting the sea's, the players getting slide tackled and losing the ball then getting back up before the tackler all the time, the player auto highlighting which won't allow you to highlight the player you want or de-highlights him at the crucial time, the fact is'ts near impossible to highlight a player outsdie the wall at free kicks, the slide tackling which more often than not leads to red cards, the ridiculous scorelines yo can get all the time, the ridiculous way it becomes so easy to score 3-4 after a team has scored, the way keepers sometimes refuse to come off their lines......should I go on?

ElGreco88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#24 ElGreco88
Member since 2009 • 766 Posts

[QUOTE="Macri"]FIFA 10 all the way!!!! What bugs are you talking about Maxzimus? If any game had bugs, it would be PES.... I used to love it back in the PS2 days, but now its total rubbish... FIFA FIFA FIFA!!!!!!!Maxzimus77

The horrible bugs in the Online play, never play the main game as I find it boring. That's the players standing static rather than running towards the ball, who's idea was it for it to remember the buttons pressed (what a rubbish feature), the rebounds always going for the best players (like Ronaldo), the passing going in the wrong place all the time (when assisted), the player checking back when you pass it forward to them allowing defenders to get back, players running away from the ball as if there's an invisible wall, the way you can find one methods of scoring and score nearly everytime (several ways of doing this), the central defence which parts like moses parting the sea's, the players getting slide tackled and losing the ball then getting back up before the tackler all the time, the player auto highlighting which won't allow you to highlight the player you want or de-highlights him at the crucial time, the fact is'ts near impossible to highlight a player outsdie the wall at free kicks, the slide tackling which more often than not leads to red cards, the ridiculous scorelines yo can get all the time, the ridiculous way it becomes so easy to score 3-4 after a team has scored, the way keepers sometimes refuse to come off their lines......should I go on?

If you're buying PES with the hope to avoid the bugs you just mentioned, then you'll be disappointed:P