FFT Ad-Hoc with Brother

This topic is locked from further discussion.

erodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 erodger
Member since 2006 • 341 Posts

so im wondering if i should shell out another $44 dollars on a nother copy of ff tactics. we both are playing the game and we both enjoy playing it so it makes it hard for the other to have a turn. should i buy another since you get a lot of job points as well as rare items that can only be obtained through multiplayer?

drizzzy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 drizzzy123
Member since 2007 • 80 Posts

so im wondering if i should shell out another $44 dollars on a nother copy of ff tactics. we both are playing the game and we both enjoy playing it so it makes it hard for the other to have a turn. should i buy another since you get a lot of job points as well as rare items that can only be obtained through multiplayer?

erodger

If both of you guys enjoy the game then its worth it. I wish i had someone that also enjoyed FFT as much as i do near me. My brother is always hogging the ps3:roll:

erodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 erodger
Member since 2006 • 341 Posts
ya me and my brother plan to grind to get lots of job points. has anyone tested if the job points are greater or less then random encounters?
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
You probably wont' be able to do most of the side missions until you get the Dark Knight job, and/or the future characters in the game [spoiler] Cid,Cloud,Baltheir,etc.. [/spoiler] They're near impossible to do without them.