Felicia Blue or White?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

marcojhonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 marcojhonny
Member since 2004 • 531 Posts
kkk im really confused on which colour to get im a guy, 14 and i dunno if i should get felicia blue or white... does felicia blue look kinda girly? does any guys have it? and what bout the white? opinions of both colours please?
Blazevoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Blazevoir
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
Well they are both great and all but Felecia Blue looks kinda girly IMO I've got a friend that has it and all the people ask if that's for a girl or is that your girlfriend or eww your gay Besides scrathes on that make it look like crap. On the other hand the white one is the better way to go but then people won't even realize you have the new PSP. They should be getting all the colors this month so I'd go with Piano Black or the White. But Ice Silver is perfect. So in answering your question, get the white. Out of all of them get the Piano Black or Silver Gray
marcojhonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 marcojhonny
Member since 2004 • 531 Posts
thanks alot
Blazevoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blazevoir
Member since 2006 • 2038 Posts
welcome. I for one picked Piano Black. Just recently I was in a pitch black place playing on my PSP and as I looked to the screen it was like nothing was there except the screen which made it look good.
Neoyamaneko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Neoyamaneko
Member since 2004 • 4207 Posts

This is the reason Sony doesn't put out any other colors in the U.S. because if it isn't Vader Black or Hospital White, it's automatically gay :roll:

The Felecia Blue is light blue with a Terra Cotta sheen...more "artsy" that "girly".