favorite vita games so far, and what are you looking forward to?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

topher78714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 topher78714
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

What are your favorite current vita games and what games are you looking forward to the most.

Mine are:

Escape plan (Just beat it...other than minor control hiccups occasionally it was a great game), and lumines. I'm looking forward to gravity rush.

ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ChikaraShref
Member since 2011 • 4721 Posts

Only 2 i have are Uncharted:GA and hot shots golf. Beat Uncharted last week. Really liking them both. :) @TC: about how long was escape plan? i've been considering getting that, but i just don't get its appeal...

topher78714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#3 topher78714
Member since 2006 • 672 Posts

Only 2 i have are Uncharted:GA and hot shots golf. Beat Uncharted last week. Really liking them both. :) @TC: about how long was escape plan? i've been considering getting that, but i just don't get its appeal...

ChikaraShref

Escape plan is only a few hours long (but for $15 I didn't expect too much), but it is a really great puzzle game. I was unsure of it when I bought it but I REALLY loved the gameplay. If you like games like portal where you need to find your way to an exit of a room, you will like Escape plan. Plus they have challenges which encourages you to go back and play through it again (for example beat the game with 20 or fewer combined deaths), and weekly challenges are coming out. For the price I 100% recommend it.

streetridaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 streetridaz
Member since 2003 • 3276 Posts

[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"]

topher78714

Escape plan is only a few hours long (but for $15 I didn't expect too much), but it is a really great puzzle game. I was unsure of it when I bought it but I REALLY loved the gameplay. If you like games like portal where you need to find your way to an exit of a room, you will like Escape plan. Plus they have challenges which encourages you to go back and play through it again (for example beat the game with 20 or fewer combined deaths), and weekly challenges are coming out. For the price I 100% recommend it.

I only have Uncharted but i like the Unit 13 demo. I've only had my Vita since Saturday.

Conver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Conver
Member since 2003 • 3300 Posts

Lumines + Super Stardust Delta + Persona 3 Portable.

I'm looking forward to Gravity Rush as well as any RPG games in the future. Currently been playing some of the PSP titles I missed out on since I stopped buying PSP games when I heard about the Vita.

ChikaraShref

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ChikaraShref
Member since 2011 • 4721 Posts

[QUOTE="ChikaraShref"]

topher78714

sounds a bit pricey, even with that replay value. i'll probably just wait for a price drop or sale.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
Super Stardust Delta my fav so far. Looking forward to Warriors Lair it's looking delicious.
TonyDanzaFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TonyDanzaFan
Member since 2010 • 2973 Posts
My favorite has been hot shots golf. But tomorrow, with MLB 12 coming out, that will most definitely change.
inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10503 Posts

my favourite has been Super Stardust and Rayman, so looking forward to getting Unit 13 though

ddlcpc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ddlcpc
Member since 2007 • 887 Posts

bought with UMVC3 and it a lot of fun as havent played arcade vs fighting game since SF IV but my most anticipated so far is gravity rush

zarshack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 149

#11 zarshack
Member since 2009 • 9936 Posts

My fave game so far has been Super Stardust Delta, Uncharted:GA, Rayman Origins (couldnt pick just one), I am really looking forward to getting Gravity Rush, Persona 4: The Golden, FFXHD, and Warriors Lair.

shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts
I'm having a blast with Lumines/Fifa Soccer. I'll probably pick up Unit 13 tomorrow along with MLB 12 the Show (PS3 only).
CBN16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CBN16
Member since 2012 • 407 Posts

Mine are Gravity Rush and Wipeout 2048. Mostly Gravity Rush though. I might get Luminess or Dyanasty Warriors: Next.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#14 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
I'd have to go with Wipeout 2048. There's a lot to it, and the track designs look absolutely stunning. If you own Wipeout HD + Fury, it's an absolute must-buy for the free content you get. Motorstorm RC is great fun, too. I think free games don't get enough attention, since it's something everyone happens to have. It's still one of the more well-rated Vita titles.
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

The vita has three of my fav. franchises: Disgaea (my fav. game), Dynasty Warriors Next (my second fav.) and Katamari (sadly none of my favs because it's horrible. Imported it at full retail price from jp, worst purchase in a long time. Now that it's much cheaper it is worth it though). Looking forwrd to pretty much anything NIS will probably bring to the system and I'm really hoping for a Warriors Orochi 3 port