Favorite Assassination in Assassin's Creed? (Spoilers en' masse.)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 0

#1 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts

Hopefully, this is an original topic...

For those that don't get what I was talking about in my topic opening:

There were 9 main main psychopaths that you had to go after and kill. Which ones were your favorite? It could either be in personality, the actual method you used to take that person down, or a combination of both.

Oh, and I'm assuming you've already beaten the game if you are here, so there's no need to warn someone on spoilers...this time.

Avatar image for BurningChimaera
BurningChimaera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 BurningChimaera
Member since 2007 • 1255 Posts

[spoiler] I liked the one where you kill the guy, and when you interrogate him it turns out that it's a girl in disguise. I liked it because it was a nice twist to find out you messed up big time. And then, of course, there's the big plot twister with Al Mualim(probably spelled it wrong). [/spoiler]

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Symphonycometh
@BC:

No need for the spoiler tags on this particular topic, but thanks for using it. It's far better than someone just spitting out a spoiler for someone without any sort of warning. As for what you said:

lol. I don't know what I was thinking when I heard her voice while attacking her. I already felt something was dead wrong with the whole air surrounding the situation, but when I found out it was a pusado....I went:

:shock:

"Owned".

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

The one that involves stabbing.:P

You know with the guy and the other guy and then the death talking.

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pokerchamp1
Member since 2005 • 1419 Posts
Either Talal - Jerusalem. Or Abu'l Nuqoud - Damascus
Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Symphonycometh

Sibran...best known as:

The paranoid guy! I'll explain why laters.

hammoud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hammoud
Member since 2004 • 1418 Posts

@BC

How did u do that spoiler pop-up thingy, that was pretty cool, i've never seen it before.

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Symphonycometh

@BC

How did u do that spoiler pop-up thingy, that was pretty cool, i've never seen it before.

hammoud

[spoiler*] *Insert spoiler here.* [/spoiler*]

Take out the asterisks (*) from the brackets and there you have it!:D

Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Prinze
Member since 2003 • 4492 Posts

The fat guy from Damascus:

I was playing on a 1080P projection screen for an audience of about 15 at my friends apartment at the University of Minnesota campus, not only did I perfect the kill, but when they saw my method they were stunned. Everyone wondered how I knew what to do especially since this was done on my first play through, so I had no frame of reference on this particular kill.

The actual kill was awesome too because my favorit way of killing people is the high-profile kill where you kind of collide into the guy and lower him to the ground slowly. So when I climbed down the palace and was positioned right behind him, I ran full speed at him and people were going "ohhhhhhhhh" in anticipation as I got closer, and then BAM! I slammed the hidden blade into his side (not the leaping high profile kill) and then it went into the blue screen.

It was funny too because when he appeared he gives that long speech on the balcony, and one guy watching didn't know I had to wait and just yelled "Kill that Fat F**k already!!