fatal frame hd collection

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts

I think it would be really cool if they made a hd collection of the 3 fatal frame games that came out. I remember playing the first fatal frame when i was a little kid and found it really unique and it was pretty scary too the way the ghosts just came out of nowhere. This game series is really underrated IMO, what do you guys think about it?

Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
I'd much rather they localize Fatal Frame 4... They were great games but not nearly popular enough to warrant an HD Remake.. Fatal Frame 4 still has a chance of come out over here though.. For now there's just a fan translation that you can only play on a hacked wii ;(
zombiejonny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zombiejonny
Member since 2003 • 8277 Posts

I'd much rather they localize Fatal Frame 4... They were great games but not nearly popular enough to warrant an HD Remake.. Fatal Frame 4 still has a chance of come out over here though.. For now there's just a fan translation that you can only play on a hacked wii ;(PoisoN_Facecam0

Yeah fatal frame 4 would be cool. but i read that they werent gonna bring it out here in the U.S.

spookykid143

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 spookykid143
Member since 2009 • 10393 Posts

Not going to happen

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115434 Posts
That would be awesome the fatal frame games are my favorites. I've even played fatal frame 4. Since fatal frame 4 is never gonna come to the states, I'm hoping that Fatal Frame 5 will.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
Not gonna happen Nintendo owns Fatal Frame.
LankyKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LankyKong
Member since 2011 • 2678 Posts

Not gonna happen Nintendo owns Fatal Frame.Fightingfan

This, sadly.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

I don't see why Tecmo doesn't just publish the games themselves. According to Wikipedia, the first 3 games were published by Tecmo.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fightingfan

I don't see why Tecmo doesn't just publish the games themselves. According to Wikipedia, the first 3 games were published by Tecmo.

gamenerd15
Because Tecmo doesn't own Fatal Frame.
gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

[QUOTE="gamenerd15"]

Fightingfan

I don't see how Nintendo does. The first 3 games in the franchise were both developed and published by Tecmo. Nintendo played a role in developing the fourth game, but there is no evidence indicating that Nintendo owns the rights to the game.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Fightingfan

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="gamenerd15"]

gamenerd15

I don't see how Nintendo does. The first 3 games in the franchise were both developed and published by Tecmo. Nintendo played a role in developing the fourth game, but there is no evidence indicating that Nintendo owns the rights to the game.

http://eastvswestworkingtitle.blogspot.com/2008/01/nintendo-buys-rights-to-fatal-frame.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero:_Tsukihami_no_Kamen

HiroArka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 HiroArka
Member since 2004 • 797 Posts

Wiki sure isn't the best source for information and Nintendo buying the rights to the Fatal Frame Franchise still seems more like a rumor type assumption. Until Nintendo themselves posts it officialy .. I will not just believe any of it yet.

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

it seems like horror games don't cater to a US audience anymore, just look at the huge lack of horror games on current gen systems. Though, it would be nice for it to come to the ps3.

MonkeySpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MonkeySpot
Member since 2010 • 6070 Posts

Love 'em, but I don't see it happening. Hope I'm wrong, but incase I'm not, I have all three factory-new on m'shelf!

;)

Just saw another complete set at Gamestop today, infact. They're popping up from time to time... I've been surprised when I do see them, it's normally a fan favorite and very "Gotta Have" in some horror fan's collection... like mine... *koff*

CheekyIchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15 CheekyIchi
Member since 2010 • 739 Posts

My reply to a Fatal Frame HD collection is simple: YES!!!!