Fast or Easy way to get a lot of money in MGS 4?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

suzukigsxr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 suzukigsxr
Member since 2005 • 697 Posts

Does anybody know of a fast or easy way to get a bunch of money in MGS 4?

Unknown_Hero3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Unknown_Hero3
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
if buy money you mean DP...play the game :)
carneyfolk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 carneyfolk
Member since 2006 • 608 Posts

There are a few loops where you can use mk 2 to get guns where guys keep respawning and dying. I am just not sure exactly where it is, but i know it is in act 1.

LURCH87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 LURCH87
Member since 2008 • 1375 Posts

suzukigsxr

at the end when ur controlling tha metal gear & have to make it out before time runs out just stay there & shot the gekko with gatling gun. there're one shot kills, but make sure u start to leave when u only have 2min. left so u can make it out alive. u can get up to six figures of dreblin pts. or more.8)

smeags11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 smeags11
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
There are certain points in the game where PMC troops and Militiamen jump over the walls in infinite increments, just keep killing them and pickung up their weapons. And if you can find a place like this where guys with RPG's come over and thats 8000dp/ kill.
owskie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 owskie
Member since 2003 • 425 Posts
just before you go into the building where meryl is there is a battle between melitia and PMC just hide behind the baricade and let the melitia die, but every once and a while you will have to shoot down a helicopter
tiger35010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 tiger35010
Member since 2004 • 859 Posts
act2 right before ,meeting drebin, alot of guys carry lmgs worth 3k in DP and there are 2 snipers on the hill to the right
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts

Just turn the MK.II invisible and knock people out with it. When they get knocked out they drop their gun.

Then if you to wait a while they get up and go "!" at the disappearance of their big gun and pull out a pistol. Then take that. You can a pretty good amount especially during little wars with infinite people.

moshakirby18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 moshakirby18
Member since 2006 • 1665 Posts
[QUOTE="suzukigsxr"]

LURCH87

at the end when ur controlling tha metal gear & have to make it out before time runs out just stay there & shot the gekko with gatling gun. there're one shot kills, but make sure u start to leave when u only have 2min. left so u can make it out alive. u can get up to six figures of dreblin pts. or more.8)

6 figures eh, how long does that take?
Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

Just play the game multiple times...

Or you could go to one battle area after you meet up with Drebin and sit there while people die and pick up their guns.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

You get more cash at the end of the act if you don't kill anybody. I would assume no alerts would do the same (I wouldn't know, haven't done a no alert run through yet)

Type in 14893 in Hal's old lab to get 100,000 Drebin Points

Just basically, knock out, take weapons. Usually RPGs and such go for 5000 a piece. I think certain weapons pay the most per different area. There were a few weapons I've picked up where I got a high pitched jingle and it said +5000 DP

Destroying unmanned vehicles goes for about 500 I think, not very much. But in certain areas (like Shadow Moses) with those little "rats" with the 3 arms, you could find a nice spot, get some WP nades and throw away. They come by the truck load. The best place to do this would be the Blast Furnace. I think there's about 50 of them come out in total (I went through them all during the first play through to test them in that area). The points just stacked up.

rpgfreak15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rpgfreak15
Member since 2004 • 759 Posts
Just kill a bunch of people :).