This topic is locked from further discussion.

white_jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 white_jaguar
Member since 2008 • 379 Posts

I saw a thread earlier claiming x box 360 owners are greedy, but I only own a ps3 and I want fable 2.

Anyone else feel that way?

i thought the rights for final fantasy XIII going to x box was okay, but I really wish we got fable 2 back in return lol.

i don't want to start system wars, but aren't their ps3 owners out there really wishing to play fable 2. I mean it looks awesome.

Czenkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Czenkus
Member since 2003 • 667 Posts
It would be amazing to see Fable 2 on the ps3, that being said. Not going to happen =/
white_jaguar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 white_jaguar
Member since 2008 • 379 Posts

It would be amazing to see Fable 2 on the ps3, that being said. Not going to happen =/Czenkus

Yea i know it wont, but it was just an observation and desire lol.

CookieGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 CookieGoat
Member since 2008 • 142 Posts

Yea, i saw the demo on the microsoft press conference at E3 2008, and i just thought like: OMG, i should've bought an xbox.

:(

Now i'm happy with my ps3 anyway, becouse of Killzone.

ghstbstr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 ghstbstr
Member since 2006 • 8790 Posts

I saw a thread earlier claiming x box 360 owners are greedy, but I only own a ps3 and I want fable 2.

i thought the rights for final fantasy XIII going to x box was okay, but I really wish we got fable 2 back in return lol.

i don't want to start system wars, but aren't their ps3 owners out there really wishing to play fable 2. I mean it looks awesome.

white_jaguar

Well, then get an Xbox360.

I have had an Xbox360 for over 2 years, and there were alot of exclusive only games that PS3 had that I really wanted to play, so when MGS4 came out I bought an 80gb MGS4 PS3 Bundle just about 2 months ago and I have 6 games for it. I will tell that I am really happy with having both systems now and that I can get any game for either system that I want now instead of wishing that I can have a game.

GranReyUno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GranReyUno
Member since 2007 • 1542 Posts
In all out honesty, Fable 2 is the only game that I would like to play that is on the 36o. Since this is the only game that I would play, I think that it would be a waste of money purchasing a system for one game that might only be good and not great. With all the titles coming out for the PS3 this year and I can live with not ever playing Fable 2.
MFDABADKID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MFDABADKID
Member since 2007 • 1144 Posts
fable is a average game not a system seller....lil big planet a system seller this fall
Dankodefense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 Dankodefense
Member since 2003 • 224 Posts

man don't you guys remember Fable 1? It had all this potential and delivered a very average experience. Besides it will be on the PC just like Fable was and even I, who owns a PS3 and a Mac, have access to a PC that I play games on, so don't worry if you want to experience this game you will get to. I just think it will let you down like the first one let me down.

I bought my original XBOX for Fable. I was never a big Halo fan (still not) but I could not resist Fable. I bought my XBOX and after about 2 months I realized what a mistake that was.

Remember when the game's creator was marketing Fable as the game that would change video games forever....didn't work out that way did it? Now with Fable 2 he is keeping his mouth shut...

maybe it is because he set the first on a pedestal that it could not possibly reach or maybe it is because the game was mediocre so maybe if this one is a flop peoples expectations will be lower and it will seem like less of a failure.

My money is on the second option there. Enjoy your PS3s boys you made the right call. There are a couple good reasons to own a 360 and Fable is not one of them. Go buy LBP, Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Killzone 2 and enjoy yourself :)

SolidSnake1810

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 SolidSnake1810
Member since 2005 • 192 Posts
FABLE is horrible, do not for a second lose sleep over not getting to play that garbage...
Czenkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Czenkus
Member since 2003 • 667 Posts
Do try and avoid the fanboys though, Talking about a 360 game, no matter how light the convo goes, there's always some "D average" students waiting to flame. O and yes, Little big planet is a horrble game, Do not lose a second over it. I'm saying this because I know things, like I can sprint to the future and play it and comeback to smack talk wee! /endsarcasm. Just thought I'd through that in there to maybe make the douche above me know what he sounds like ^.^ Proceed !
mgkennedy5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 mgkennedy5
Member since 2005 • 1501 Posts
Fable 2 is currently the only game i REALLY want that isnt for the Ps3
husainml

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 husainml
Member since 2007 • 153 Posts
i wish it comes ..because it looks awesome....but is there any other game like fable 2 coming on ps3
LORDDICE1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LORDDICE1
Member since 2007 • 1263 Posts
Um do your homework before posting, microsoft owns the rights to fable.

white_jaguar
Dragons-Soul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dragons-Soul
Member since 2006 • 135 Posts

I don't want any of the exclusives on 360. I'm happy with the ones we are getting on PS3

LiquidDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LiquidDom
Member since 2008 • 464 Posts
Um do your homework before posting, microsoft owns the rights to fable. [QUOTE="white_jaguar"]

LORDDICE1

Cant you read? He never said that it even remotely had a chance of coming to the PS3, he just said "wouldn'tit be awesome?".

Timmeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Timmeus
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts
Yeah Fable 2 looks like a good game but it probably wont come to PS3 and I don't think it's worth getting a system for one game.
mazza9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mazza9
Member since 2008 • 48 Posts

yep i feel that couse my next door nabouir has a xbox360 and i have a ps3 and i saw him playing and its awsome exsept for the having a child part

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
I have it on PS3, great game.