Excitment over fallout 3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AssassinDT90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AssassinDT90
Member since 2007 • 308 Posts
Is anyone excited about this game? If so why?
samurai210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 samurai210
Member since 2003 • 223 Posts
No sorry, I will play it, but it is multiplatform, not special to ps3 or xbox360, special to pc pick it up on the pc you will never get bored mods are released and new content is always added, oblivion still lives today and is still played but more so on pc because of almost the infinite number of mods.
PS3videos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 PS3videos
Member since 2007 • 834 Posts
I'm not a big RPG fan. I'll play it to say I did but probably won't buy it.
dreadedlyfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 dreadedlyfe
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

I am really excited and have allready pre-ordered it. I have played the first 2, and even though Bethesda is working on it, I still think that its gonna kick ***.

The part that has me is the graphics for this one. I know its not going to be exclusive to the PS3, but the PS3 right now is in sore need of some RPGs. There are so few for the platform right now, I figure that the more people buy them it will garner more support for future RPGs to be released on the PS3.

pyromaniac223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 pyromaniac223
Member since 2008 • 5896 Posts
Bethesda ruined Fallout....
Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Tlahui
Member since 2005 • 1552 Posts
it looked great, but shooting mechanics look horrible, apart from VAT, which looks like it will get old very quickly. It would be better if it had giant enemy crabs to fight, not only other humanoids.
mgkennedy5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 mgkennedy5
Member since 2005 • 1501 Posts
I am, I loved oblvion and a good RPG is just what i need... plus the fatman...
SceaduHyrde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 SceaduHyrde
Member since 2008 • 113 Posts
Is anyone excited about this game? If so why?AssassinDT90
That is a very public question which everyone has there own personal point of view, I for one dislike this garbage game due to it's lame 'blonde guy' icon which totally ruins the game and with the repetitive clones of those black bikers where they look just like the same and the last thing so far from judging the gameplay trailers, it's enemy death system, you use a sniper, pop a headshot, his head blows off... BUT other body parts start flying off as well, doesn't make any sence. Just for the record, the gas mask guy looks more of a 20th century then a whatever 18th century post-apocolyptic one and the ruins of looks-to-be new york looks more of a really early 20th century based on the cars and petrol station stuff.
Wozmcfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Wozmcfc
Member since 2007 • 1504 Posts

I loved Fallout 2 although I am saving my money for LBP. :)

berhaneric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 berhaneric
Member since 2008 • 118 Posts

i was until i saw the trailer... i thought it was gonna be similar to oblivion(with guns) or really deep like some kind of shooter that just took place in a rpg world. It just seemed to me that the battle system is like some kind of killing spree that didnt have anything other then the VAT system and it really seemed to just -start and stop-

Unless i get to play it at a friends house or something and really enjoy it i wont be buying it considering how disappointed i am of this game from all the trailers ive seen.