Escape Plan, worth the pennies?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 lilnazar
Member since 2011 • 1923 Posts

I have like 16 dollars left on my PSN wallet. I was thinking buying Escape Plan. Is it really worth the money? Are there any downsides with the game? Good sides?

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
i personally regret buying it.. its ALL touchscreen based...so the controls are not the best and its pretty short (like 3 hours short)
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#3 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
Yeah, I've heard the same about the controls. They aren't bad so much as overly sensitive, and it's too easy to press on the back touchpad mistakenly.
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

To be honest I didn't like it that much, got boring rather fast and I really don't see why they wanted to add this stupid humor into the game. Seriously, inhaling gas to become a baloon and fart to lose it again? What is this game aimes for? 8 years old?

tr1n1tr1n1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 tr1n1tr1n1
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

if you're an open gamer, u should def. give it a try, if there's a demo available. its fun!!!

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#6 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
There isn't a demo... Not in NA, anyway.
Avatar image for LoW-MisterSeven
LoW-MisterSeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LoW-MisterSeven
Member since 2012 • 153 Posts
[QUOTE="campzor"]i personally regret buying it.. its ALL touchscreen based...so the controls are not the best and its pretty short (like 3 hours short)

i just hate the game period.well not hate but it gets really frustrating and it's all touch control so its easy to mess up.i'd recomend you get it if you want to test out touchscreen/touchpad integration with the game but other than that,it's a waste.but i was like you when i got it,barely had enough to get the game by a few pennies so i just bought it.
DrHyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#8 DrHyde
Member since 2003 • 584 Posts
I enjoyed it. It's got charm that reminds me almost of a Tim Burton movie. Each level is rated on a three star system much like Angry Birds so there's a reason to go back and try again. Also, they just added Bakuki's Lair DLC for free, plus there's apparently more planned in the future. I think it's worth it.
i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

i liked it, i havent gotten too far in it so i hope the puzzles get harder, but for what it is, it is a good game

controls sometimes get annoying, but w/e

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

no, don't do it, the controls are bad

GamejunkieUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GamejunkieUK
Member since 2012 • 332 Posts
The controls aren't anywhere near as bad as people say they are. They worked pretty well and with the recent update they have improved them quite a bit. I say go for it especially if you like puzzle and logic based games. Plus the humour in it is very good. It's a funny game.